no photo
Fri 06/10/16 02:28 AM
I can't stand the arrogance of a certain friend. He'd never admit to needing help. He loves his football-Not so bad, he goes to the pub, a true alpha. I got fed up of him trying to cling to me. I can't be his therapist, friend, cleaner, baker, candlestick maker, etc. I told him good luck trying to find it. laugh.

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 10:30 AM
Spy agents have to live fake lives, in order to catch villians. But that's the only kind of fake I agree with.

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 06:03 AM
If you ever win the lottery, don't tell ANYONE, because you can't always tell who is using you these days. Just saying. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, at first, but once anyone gives me a reason not to trust them, they are void from my life. By all means tell your lover, but don't tell anybody else. Lots of money isn't always a good thing.

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 04:20 PM
Keeping the romance alive will definitely keep me around. I like physical touch. Not in a pervy way. I'm romantic by nature, so I can't stay mad for long. Just the other kind of mad ;)

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 04:14 PM
Dear person who moved to a different country,

Dr Mark Sloan. Now that I remember.

I must tell you this. I used to want to kiss you so bad, whenever we watched TV, alone together. I was always sure that this time I was going to, but you got a girlfriend so yeah, my loss. sad:tongue:

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 04:08 PM
Heck no. I don't allow anything or anyone to ruin me. I've been through hell, but not willing to give up. What good would it do me? :)