Manuja's photo
Sat 01/19/13 05:07 PM

that was pretty enough

Manuja's photo
Sat 01/19/13 04:57 PM
noetic science is one i think

Manuja's photo
Sat 01/19/13 04:54 PM
if you make a hole from one face of earth to other face of it through the center , and jump into it
you will oscillate like a pendulum,and end up at the center of earth eventually
is the one i heard

Manuja's photo
Sat 01/19/13 04:45 PM

Nope!
Government will protect us!laugh
slaphead

great simply great

Manuja's photo
Sat 01/19/13 04:42 PM
falling of teeth and nails one by one means you will live long. to see people fall (die)those who were near to you(your heart) friends and enemeies.

you got more days than them. i heard so in a Beerbal saying

Manuja's photo
Sat 01/19/13 04:35 PM
may be you missed a deadline somewhere,or felt alone and insecure.

Manuja's photo
Sat 01/19/13 04:28 PM
hi
can you give me a feed back on my profile friends?

Manuja's photo
Sun 10/02/11 12:14 AM
of course you are lovely. I can see it but its only we women see.. For men . I think we have to show them our beauty. Or they won't see. They will say they like pure natural beauty. But without make up they wont look even angelena joli

Manuja's photo
Sun 10/02/11 12:05 AM
you can use photo shop you use it. Free tutorial for editing is available in net. It will change a lot dear

Manuja's photo
Sat 10/01/11 11:57 PM
you wrote what you what. But why dont you write what they want.people always looks for what they want. If they find some in your profile they will come to you.
But don't write lies. But its not necessary to put the truth straight

Manuja's photo
Sat 10/01/11 11:51 PM
i think you should change your photo. Put some taken from good angle. One at least show half your body. Then one , main image is worse due to flash light. Please change it

Manuja's photo
Mon 02/22/10 11:34 AM
I like hilary duff music, do you? Wat Abt miley cyrus. She too sings well? You can download some of the mp3 from binarybooty.com for free. He you know other free areas, lets share it?

Manuja's photo
Mon 02/22/10 11:11 AM
Who is the most date-able villain (include men and women) ever come on silver screen?

Manuja's photo
Mon 02/22/10 10:38 AM
Edited by Manuja on Mon 02/22/10 10:41 AM
If You get a chance to date with any one of the actor, singer, dancer in the world. Whome will you chose. You can give two options, means two names.
First one as most interested. Second name as second chance.

Please give some clue Abt the person, if you are putting someone not much famous.

Manuja's photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:49 AM

Hitch is a film about a date doctor. Starring wills smith. Do you think this film really help peoples to a date?

Maybe, Alien vs Predator taught me how to hunt aliens.smokin

RUN! GO! GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

Thank God I didn't say Abt basic instinc and superman

Manuja's photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:43 AM
Condoms, untill i'm not ready to be a mother

Manuja's photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:37 AM

Personally, yes, I read the profile. Assuming, that is, I get past the first indicators of no (age, smoking/drugs, and GENDER [I don't need to check a guy's profile, ya know!]laugh )
However, I think that contacting a woman without reading her profile is just dumb IMO. Even if a guy really didn't care much beyond looks, the profile is your key to talking points with a girl! If you know something to chat about, it's so much easier! However, for me, I read it because I want to find someone I like... rather than someone who has fruit I like!

Well I think he is the last man reads profile

Manuja's photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:32 AM

they did a study and found that women that post pics with cleavage in them get more notice

and men with humor and a strong facial pic get more notice:tongue:

Uh huh. Tell that to the shirtless men. laugh

I think I disagree with girls part. Abt mens profile. I don't know Abt the response

Manuja's photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:22 AM

I know they don't read mine.ohwell

Heyyyy....

I resent that.:angry:

**Runs in and spanks the kinky teddy bear**:tongue:

I too don't think they read profile. Because, almost 80% boys ask me to say Abt myself, my hobbies, my interests etc. Though i've put all these details in my profile.

But ladies,may be reads the profile, at least 1 of them reads . I'm sure

Manuja's photo
Fri 02/19/10 11:27 AM
Edited by Manuja on Fri 02/19/10 11:28 AM

Previous 1