Community > Posts By > tallaght_guy

tallaght_guy's photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:24 PM
well question you got to ask yourself will you be proud to be seen with her feel ok to introduce her to your friends and family if answer is yes then go for it

tallaght_guy's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:51 AM
as said already mind games
you made it clear you dont want anything to do with him he should respect that
i think now he not got you he see it as a challenge to get you back once he do its back to same

tallaght_guy's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:44 AM
well i think ladies are being slghtly harsh here the guy says he wants to be friend maybe he do
i was in similar situation dated a girl for few weeks she wanted more than i could give her i liked her was happy to go out on dates but didnd feel that special buzz you get when you fall head over heels for someone in the end felt it only fair to break it off before she got to hurt
was awkward few weeks but we got talking again and she asks me now for advice on guys etc
maybe the guy wanted to be with someone and dated for a while hoping it work or maybe he left it so long before breaking up cause he was afraid of hurting feelings

tallaght_guy's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:33 AM
not worth your time getting angry over it
the people who sent you mail only let themselves down

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 10:46 PM
thanks for reply doubt its power upgraded it few years back and not added any hardware since
could be dust or software im thinking

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 10:42 PM
trying to think of a good comeback for that onesurprised shocked nope got nothingrofl rofl rofl

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 10:34 PM
well was a unisex store and was dress not lingere having said that did anyone say you look magnificent when angry

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 10:27 PM
have to disagree with you there was very shy myself growing up wasnt till my early 20s that i got out there

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 10:26 PM
well the trick is there is to complimen you on how sexy that dress is on you that you thinking of buying then just add but it aint he dress that makes it so:wink:

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 10:05 PM
well i was in 20s myself before dating best advice i can give is for online just flirt a lot and i mean by that is very subtle and funny
not in your face
and dont try to hard just have a laugh whether online or real life let the ladies get to know you

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:06 PM
ok well you usually get ofteware with a digital camera
go to pic on pc usually gives option like fix or edit
pick crop pic use mouse to form a square and pic is croped

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:57 PM
should be able to enlarge it best way is just crop it
if camera is 5mp or more should be ok to enlarge

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:55 PM
nice pics

tallaght_guy's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:27 PM
when i shut down my desktop and leave it for a while it wont reboot every time i try switch it on power button is on a standby mode
only way i found to round this is to unplug the power leave it for a day or so then switch on
and my powersave modes are on never all options

tallaght_guy's photo
Thu 09/10/09 04:20 AM
well read half the post lol but from what i can gather just date blonde and if friends are real friends they will accept it
it might be different if redhead had feelings for you but she dont in that way you both know it so move on
just go with feelings and dont think on it so much

tallaght_guy's photo
Thu 09/10/09 12:47 AM
yup big time

tallaght_guy's photo
Thu 09/10/09 12:07 AM
trust me this site is calm been on other sites and backstabbing and childish behaviour out of this world
we all have disagreements and debates can get heated
my golden rule is if nothing nice to say say nothing at all

tallaght_guy's photo
Thu 09/10/09 12:03 AM
all depends why he still on the site
i would not have a problem with it if still here to chat to friends made on the site
if it bothers you that much ask him to change profile to not looking just here for chat

tallaght_guy's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:59 PM
in that situation i would consider him no friend at all

tallaght_guy's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:55 PM
not got one yet ,very few here from my neck of the woods
so i guess im constantly starkers

blushing blushing

Previous 1 3