Community > Posts By > kenny621

kenny621's photo
Mon 06/27/16 08:47 AM
Ok:

Sometimes you feel like a nut
Sometimes you don't
Almond Joy's got nuts
Mounds don't

So right now, I feel like a nut...does that make me an Almond Joy? It's Monday, and I'm going crazy here. slaphead

kenny621's photo
Mon 06/27/16 08:31 AM
Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica
Off the Florida Keys, there's a place called Kokomo
That's where you want to go to get away from it all

The Beach Boys.

No. :( I have never been to Aruba, yet. I have been to St. Martin/Sint Maarten and Bimini. I like the Caribbean...great place. I'm sure you'll like it.

Ok, Dodo_David time for the Mingle2 psychiatric hospital again. I'm quoting songs today....I already did Manic Monday by the Bangles. rofl frustrated

kenny621's photo
Mon 06/27/16 08:04 AM
Xylophone

kenny621's photo
Mon 06/27/16 07:55 AM
You've been around for over two years wow...:) I'm sure there is.....you should add a little more to your profile...I'm probably slacking on that end too. Just remember true love is free and it's not bought. If that is what you seek, you will find someone if you keep an open heart.

kenny621's photo
Sun 06/26/16 09:25 PM
I think everything on me is labeled:

A B Normal (abnormal for one's who don't get it)

I am PERFECTLY imperfect tears

kenny621's photo
Sun 06/26/16 09:19 PM
I could probably answer this in one word:

CHURCH :angel:

kenny621's photo
Sun 06/26/16 08:58 PM
Edited by kenny621 on Sun 06/26/16 09:00 PM
My dad was born in 1921 and my mother was born in 1942. I think they got married when my dad was 43, and my mom was 23. They stayed married until my father passed at age 88. Age is really nothing I guess, if you click with that person, but only if it's for love and not material things.

I mean if you don't feel comfortable dating someone 11 years older than you, then the simple answer is don't. You can find someone else, and he'll find someone else. Don't get stuck in a relationship you don't want.

kenny621's photo
Sun 06/26/16 02:58 PM
Well, since this is a dating website, this is probably more of an appropriate picture:

They look the same to me too!!

kenny621's photo
Sun 06/26/16 02:51 PM
Lady......that is such a broad term.

kenny621's photo
Sun 06/26/16 02:48 PM
Yea, yea...it's all based on micro-evolution over a period of time of the human race. Differences in skin color a due to differences of climates and part of the world. Darker the skin, hotter the climate and more protection from the sun.

Black guys, bigger wee wees than white? Nope, only flacid because of the adaptation to hotter climates...doesn't need to stay as close to the body as those with lighter bodies. When, full of blood, we all are the same size...well some are lucky than others (in all colors: white, black, red, yellow, etc.)...lol. God, I feel terrible typing this....I better shut up.

It's micro-evolution of the HUMAN RACE, nothing more. WE ALL ARE THE SAME!!

The kids look the same to me, and that is what we need to teach them. We are the same and we are human.

kenny621's photo
Sun 06/26/16 02:19 PM

Gotta be careful with those encounters with popcorn...lol

kenny621's photo
Sun 06/26/16 02:02 PM
I would stop the doctor from dropping me on my head after I was born. I still don't think I've recovered. frustrated

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 10:10 PM

Well in France a Big Mac is still a Big Mac only they call it Le Big Mac . Ha ha ha. What do the call a Quarter pounder? They are French, they wouldn't know what the **** a quater pound is. You know in Holland? The dip French fries in mayonnaise? Ugg. What do they call a Whopper? I don't know, I didn't go to a Burger King.
1994 Pulp Fiction

Yes, and they got me addicted to mayonnaise on fries. Darn it. I used to buy the Dam fries (patat frites) with the Dam mayonnaise in the RotterDAM Square. Plus those Dam hot, fresh stroopwafels are great also. Ik hou van de nederland!!!!

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 10:00 PM
Edited by kenny621 on Fri 06/24/16 10:15 PM
Movie quote:

"I'LL BE BACK!"

Hey, it's late and I'm tired. I had a long day.asleep

My brain is slow....it's from The Terminator....hahaha

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 09:54 PM
Oh, the Mingle2 sponsored mental hospital.....I should fit in there just fine. My home away from home. rofl

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 09:44 PM

Here's a striking experience:

I am starting an MA meeting.

Hello, everybody. Welcome to the Mingle2 Anonymous meeting for those who need it. My name is Kenny, and I am a Mingle2 addict. I used to be productive and WORKING member of society, now I just find myself on Mingle2 all the time. I just know if I stay on Mingle2 I will find more and more friends.

rofl rofl rofl

Hello, my name is 2email4m and I am a mingle2 addict. I was sober for 5 in today...

If you are posting here, then obviously you have relapsed. :tongue:

It's those dreams. I can't stop having those using dreams. When I am not on Mingle2, I dream of using Mingle2. I wake up in the middle of the night, and I have to get on Mingle2. Every where I look....I see MINGLE2. laugh

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 09:39 PM
Heck no. You might as well give them your address, social security number, bank accounts, etc etc. I love playing with them....I have a VoIP number I use just for them.....it's what they give you....a VoIP number, fake scammer email address, etc. There is no difference between texting, email, and communicating on here. They all can be interconnected, they are just afraid their accounts will get deleted before they scam you.

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 09:34 PM
One line jokes...yea

Look in the mirror.......rofl Well....that was terrible.grumble but it was one linelaugh

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 09:26 PM

I know you read mine. You mentioned to much not havelaugh

I read profiles when the come into my inbox or a forum user.

Of course. blushing :smile:

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 09:12 PM
Here's a striking experience:

I am starting an MA meeting.

Hello, everybody. Welcome to the Mingle2 Anonymous meeting for those who need it. My name is Kenny, and I am a Mingle2 addict. I used to be productive and WORKING member of society, now I just find myself on Mingle2 all the time. I just know if I stay on Mingle2 I will find more and more friends.

rofl rofl rofl