Community > Posts By > kenny621

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:44 PM
Edited by kenny621 on Fri 06/10/16 09:46 PM
Ok, my second post. I'm on a roll now....lol. I like everybody's profile I run across....I'm looking for friends first.....then when I get a match, I'll send them a message. Then I will go get something to eat!!!! Then I'll come back and talk to more who respond. Then I usually end up staying Up All Night and Sleep All Day, like the Slaughter song. Hahaha...wish I had that luxury!!

Gosh, I was hit with the FWB/NSA thing...and I was thinking ummmm....what about the National Security Agency?? It was a late night....it just took a minute to register...lol. I am new to this site, so hello everybody. And on that note, I'll shut up because I'm rambling too much.

edit: Oh, just to make it clearer....I have never had that type of relationship. There are still nice guys left in the world! :)

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:11 PM
Ok. My first post.

CHEER UP NEELL_77!!!!!!! You're looking as miserable as I am....lol. I'm a dork, nerd, geek, idiot, dummy, etc., etc., and all of the above.
I too am looking for friends. Just do as I do....I click on the like for everyone!! When I get matches, I talk to them. I get all types of people. I don't discriminate with anyone; and if they like me, they can have a friend for life. If not, well they can just kiss my...*censored*!

Kenny

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next