Community > Posts By > kenny621

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 09:02 PM
True....guess it depends upon the woman. My father was 43, and my mother was 23 when they got married. Some girls like older men, and some don't. Haven't you seen the movie Dirty Grandpa rofl

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 08:57 PM
Well, if I had a lady....I would hop on a plane, appear out of no where, and say "boo" if I could. I'll probably just succeed in getting punched in the face, but I think it's romantic to do that...lol. :) I did that once to an ex-girlfriend in college when she was an exchange student to London. She punched me in the face....after flying halfway across the world....just kidding, she was happy I took the time to go see her.

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 08:31 PM

Nah, there is nothing wrong with "interracial". Based on the basic anthropological thought, there is no such thing as a race WITHIN the HUMAN RACE because we are all part of the HUMAN RACE.....black, white, brown, grey, yellow, orange, blue, purple, red, :smile: :angry: explode grumble indifferent glasses embarassed devil sick smooched brokenheart huh blushing rant pitchfork :banana: drinks smitten think ill waving

Edit:
except perhaps some of my family members.

You for got to add "Melmacians, too."

ALF!!!! Long time, no see buddy. laugh

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 08:26 PM
I'm extremely flexible for one...lol. I don't think I would label myself as a contortionist however. Sometimes, I will just sit in a half lotus or full lotus position and people will look at me funny. blushing but I think nothing of it.

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 08:19 PM

Guys never real the full profile!! On my other sites they have a profile pic of them smoking and my profile clearly states that I'm NOT 4/20 friendly and they are all like "I love what I read in your profile" or the same thing with the age gap. Lots of older guys messaging me when I again clearly state no one over 30!!

Hey, us old geezers need friends too. waving You can learn much from the older generation, and perhaps vice versa. tongue2

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 08:11 PM
nowayshocked UHHH.....What's a profile?? what

Just kidding, yes I read them. Many don't even have profiles. Be aware of them. It's usually easy to spot scammers, they aren't very intelligent. They never answer your questions in detail. You'll see. I like playing with them....I don't know if I am allowed to post funny scammer stuff on here or not. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 07:59 PM
None yet...lol. But of course, I am still new also. SOMEONE GIVE US(Calista and I) A STRIKING EXPERIENCE THAT WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! :) I am always up for one. happy :banana: <--Happy Dance My life is too boring. tears

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 07:41 PM
Ahhhh.....the joys of camping.....bigsmile I love to stay in tents or cabins, depending upon the weather. I love fires and cooking out, drinking beers drinker (can't even remember the last time I had a beer though), roasting marshmallows and hotdogs on sticks, swimming, boating and canoeing on the rivers or lakes, going through trails, seeing the wildlife, all the stars not drowned out by city lights, etc. etc. I love communing with nature, it's so tranquil. :)

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 07:23 PM
Not really....but what do you really mean by striking? I think I bore the people I talk with to death...lol.frustrated As far as being invited to run around naked in a nudist colony playing Lasertag, I can't say that I have....grumble

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 05:37 PM
Emancipate

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 04:55 PM
Edited by kenny621 on Fri 06/24/16 04:59 PM
I hope I don't look retarded.

:banana:
:banana:

RETEST

waving

waving

No workey on emoji tears

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 04:33 PM
Edited by kenny621 on Fri 06/24/16 04:36 PM
Nah, there is nothing wrong with "interracial". Based on the basic anthropological thought, there is no such thing as a race WITHIN the HUMAN RACE because we are all part of the HUMAN RACE.....black, white, brown, grey, yellow, orange, blue, purple, red, :smile: :angry: explode grumble indifferent glasses embarassed devil sick smooched brokenheart huh blushing rant pitchfork :banana: drinks smitten think ill waving

Edit:
except perhaps some of my family members.

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 01:41 PM
Happy - Pharrell Williams

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 01:15 PM
530 :)

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 12:58 PM
Q-uickly &
R-ambunctiously Run around in circles chasing my tail waiting for it to stop

Love ya dearly Sitka, but R comes after P. :p :)

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 12:48 PM
I guess that is what life is all about....taking risks and challenges....so of course, you will never know unless you try it.

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 12:34 PM
Edited by kenny621 on Fri 06/24/16 12:36 PM
I see them all the time. It's probably caused by a bunch of things...lack of oxygen, a rush of oxygen, medications, lack of vitamins, age changes, retina damage, etc. In my case, I think it had to do with when the Timothy Leary followers experimented on me with lysergic acid diethylamide; or perhaps when my genius friends and I decided to stare straight into the sun for periods at a time when we were kids oops offtopic ....think so I guess moral of the story is to stay away from chemicals and bright lights and eat a nutritious diet AND exercise to get the blood flowing...lol

edit: Oh, let me add the Timothy Leary followers where in my college days...lol.

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 12:22 PM
Uuuhhhhh.....ok, hello! How are you.

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 07:57 AM
Well, I think I'm just plain ugly. I'm getting older, my body is falling apart..but that's me....so I don't care. I don't just look at attractiveness on the outside, it has to be on the inside as well. The INSIDE is the most important to me.

kenny621's photo
Fri 06/24/16 07:32 AM
I don't know, everywhere I have been has been better than the city I live in...lol. Ummm......this is the most difficult question I have faced. Perhaps Iceland, because that looks like a hard language or Australia, so that I box with a kangaroo. lol I'm just a traveler, I will be happy anywhere...except home.