Community > Posts By > JUST_IN_TIME_80

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 05/17/11 08:54 PM

Why is it when you like somebody ....that person don't like you the way you like them & somebody you don't like LIKES you in that way
it took 391 days to find out why and this it the answer.they are not whom they seem to be online because they are not the same in person.

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 05/17/11 08:51 PM
dont worry bout the small stuff bro most people on here are bored i dont think this site makes many love matches.some of the people i met off site from here are nice people but turned out they was not my type after meeting them.but were still friends and i talk to her alot.oh and the other ones was freaking crazy in a bad way so watch who you give your number to.

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 05/17/11 08:41 PM
Are you employed.Do you have a job.

my job is with an oilfeild company,i work alot of hours and away from home alot but its great pay and always over time pay as i stay on location im payed 24/7 but its good work very easy also.the hard part is being away from home but being single makes that not so bad.

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 05/17/11 08:09 PM
i might take the dogs for a walk.

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:32 AM
i see ya im a great guy pitchfork

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:31 AM
who is above me im lost

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:25 AM
and no i have a rule that if i cant physically pick her up i wont date herrofl

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:23 AM

Yes or no?
First a chick is a bird rofl lollllllllllllll and a lady is a woman now that we got that sorted out .....women big or small medium or tall if they have a great heart why not? I did in the past and would in the future:) their fun and more to love :) but i don't judge outer i look to the inner beauty i look to the heart first oh by the way some ladies don't like to be called chicks hahaha they rather be called beautiful you could say would you date a beautiful bigger size lady :))))):thumbsup:
you must be having a hard time finding a date because nobody is ever this nice lol

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:17 AM

I think the fact that I gravitated towards this thread because of title, speaks volumes.ohwell laugh
young girl says it all bro..girls are born to be young and stupid anyways and they are the ones who start the drama and keep running there mouths because they think they are always right.so just ignore them and talk to a woman who i grown up and smart but make sure she is drama free.

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:10 AM
im here to make you mad, and shut up surgeonmike do your job so that people wont die

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 11/02/10 07:26 PM
Huh Why Vote Anyway? pitchfork

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Thu 09/09/10 12:04 PM

thats right people! who else has seen this and what do you think about it? INTERNATIONAL BURN A KORAN DAY
9/11/2010 6PM-9PM

I havent seen it,, what nations are participating exactly?
Hopefully us, and Israelhappy

If it happens i will be watching the bonfire i would like to see if it really takes place

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Thu 09/09/10 11:43 AM
Edited by JUST_IN_TIME_80 on Thu 09/09/10 12:12 PM

What kind of spineless country has America become? Oh, I mean why is America becoming so "politically correct?" I hope they burn them all. Its a book of evil, my Iranian sister-in-law will admit that. Why is it ok for them to burn our flag? I guess that's ok huh? I suppose the 9-11 attacks were ok too huh? Stop being such jellyfish. Burn that piece of crap ragmag in the name of Nick Berg. Remember him? He was beheaded by the members of the "faith" most of you posters are defending.

Oh but I guess THAT was ok too huh?

Have you ever actually read the Koran? My Iranian male friend would disagree with you along with my multiple Muslim friends.

You do realize why they burn our flag, correct? The media here paint Muslims to be some extremists and over there Americans are painted in the media as attempting to exterminate them. Yes. It's amazing what the media can do.

Also, blaming the 1+ billion followers of Islam for the actions of 19 ... is a little ridiculous, don't you think? In a way, the people who flew into our towers on 9/11 succeeded a bit. They have caused civil unrest, they have stirred hate and religious intolerance, their actions led to legislation that eroded some of our rights, and they ruptured our economy. ... Didn't think people would fall into it so easily, though. My mistake.

Summation: Religion != Terrorism.

19? there were 19 suicide bombers YESTERDAY....

Can you provide the news article that discusses these "19 Suicide Bombers" from 9-7-2010? I mean, I read CNN for a good hour yesterday and did not come across anything related to such an event.
im sure there was more than 19 suicide bombers yesterday,maybe you should fly over there and see if you last a day before we see on cnn getting your american head chopped off?

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Thu 09/09/10 11:36 AM

What kind of spineless country has America become? Oh, I mean why is America becoming so "politically correct?" I hope they burn them all. Its a book of evil, my Iranian sister-in-law will admit that. Why is it ok for them to burn our flag? I guess that's ok huh? I suppose the 9-11 attacks were ok too huh? Stop being such jellyfish. Burn that piece of crap ragmag in the name of Nick Berg. Remember him? He was beheaded by the members of the "faith" most of you posters are defending.

Oh but I guess THAT was ok too huh?

im not sorry to say this but i agree with what was was said here
my point of view is about the same,we dont drag our people into a public place or put them on tv and cut there heads off so the whole world and family can see,yes there might be some good people somewhere in the middle east,but soon they will strap a bomb on there chest and kill your fellow americans who are fighting for your freedom,they are evil bastards of a race to teach there children that its ok to kill them selves,and tell them that there god wants them to and when they get to hell there wont be no 1000 vergins or whatever they beleave will be waiting for them.

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Wed 09/08/10 05:57 PM

Being single. Many women told me that the best way to get into a relationship was to be a friend. It works. I have been a friend. But what I am dealing with now is how to stop the manipulation. I thought the friendship was supposed to work both ways. And then she through the tantrum. I wasn't ready for that. I mean she is much older than me. But then since I work at a nursing home I should have seen it coming. Oh, well, live and learn. If I keep putting every cent I can muster my man cave or doghouse should be built soon. I am building me the most beautiful prison. I am even getting a friend to help me build it since he is a better carpenter than me.
damnit dude you are a ****in creep!
i bet you are manipulating a 80yr old lady in that nursing home
and stealing there money to build you so called man cave prison
so you and your butt buddy carpenter friend can jam dildos in eachothers ***. Freak!

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Wed 09/08/10 04:41 PM

ONE man replies....there is your answer, there r no good men in oklahoma...they are still in the old west...they want thier woman barefoot, scrubbing the bath tub so they can spank us...arkansas men r worse, you have to look in texas...there r some great ones there...good luck...i found a canadian here,ot too bad!

Im still here

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Wed 09/08/10 04:36 PM
thats right people! who else has seen this and what do you think about it? INTERNATIONAL BURN A KORAN DAY
9/11/2010 6PM-9PM

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Sat 09/04/10 05:21 PM

I'm prolli tha hottest

they are looking for men not kidzrofl

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Sat 09/04/10 05:12 PM
whats up i live in hartshorne ok,Im looking for anyone who has a 4 wheeler or whatever that like to go riding,

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Wed 04/21/10 12:05 PM
slaphead anyways i think im gonna take a break now

Previous 1 3 4