Community > Posts By > msharmony

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 06:45 PM

Christianity and Muslims are the most bloody and wicked religions on the planet. With all the ongoing molestation today of children, men, women, beast and the ongoing slaughter, kidnapping and slavery especially by Muslims, one must surely re-consider joining these religions. This is the Greek, Roman and Ottoman Empires, all over again.

People tend to equate religion with individuals who follow religion. Humans are bloody and wicked, and those humans can choose whatever denominations they want and claim to follow whatever denomination they want. Nothing in how Christ lived set an example supporting slaughter, kidnapping, or slavery. I am not a Muslim but know muslims, and I don't doubt their faith and values are similarly misrepresented by making the example out of the extremists in their faith, instead of the norms.

You are a special lady miss Harmony and there were several instances in which I wanted to share more knowledge with you. But it is good to wander from the TRUTH, before becoming part of it. But let me warn you that the Christ you are referring to is NOT the biblical Christ, and the biblical Christ warned us to take heed that no men deceive us.

Which Bible, and how is it not 'biblical' Christ? How can it be validated who the 'deceivers' actually are? Maybe they are the ones encouraging us to not believe the Bible, or that other bibles are more 'real'. This is the challenge and the complexity of 'faith'. It is not about any one man or woman or what they say, it is about what our spirit tells us.

Again, I love the way you think, msharmony. But it is not as complex as you think for God is not the author of confusion. How can we VALIDATE OUR BELIEVES?
Did you noticed that the churches NEVER compare the Holy bible with HISTORY and make you think it is partially true and partially mythology? And did you also noticed that BIBLICAL PROPHECIES and LINEAGES are being neglected?

Well indeed they gave you one Jesus, and hid the other. If you keep telling a lie over and over, many will believe it's the truth. The Jesus they gave you has his own doctrine, and he is not the one who told you how to pray [Matthew 6:9].

AS A MATTER OF FACT (YOU LIKE FACTS, DON'T YOU?), the Jesus you worship CAN'T BE FOUND IN THE HOLY BIBLE. lET'S LEAVE IT HERE, FOR YOU TO DIGRESS!

I do not know what you mean by 'the jesus you worship'. I am worshipping the one that is in the Holy Bible.

I never noticed what the church compares, they are there to teach, not compare.

I have the resource from which they teach. I leave secular history to history teachers.

Any side of the debate can use the same statements you use here. Faith is the answer.

So my dear sister, let's be more specific. If you were robbed and the police asked you who robbed you, what would you have to do? You would have to give a DESCRIPTION of the robber. Let's say the thief looked like Jesus, the one you know, and I am the Police. How would you describe him to me?

Let's look at your questions for a brief moment:

You: I do not know what you mean by 'the jesus you worship'. I am worshipping the one that is in the Holy Bible.
My Answer: So you think! Let's say my sister is going to bake a cake for you, for the 1st time.
But instead, I baked the cake and gave it to you. Would you know?
(That's called witchcraft).

You:I never noticed what the church compares, they are there to teach, not compare.
My answer: Right and they taught you that Jesus baked the cake for you and then they gave you their own cake.

You:I have the resource from which they teach. I leave secular history to history teachers.
My answer: They tore pages from the Holy Bible were Christ was speaking and teaching. Do you believe these pages were NON SECULAR? Was Christ a liar or did they make him a liar? And because you leave secular history to history teachers, you become vulnerable.

You:Any side of the debate can use the same statements you use here. Faith is the answer.
My answer: Let's look at one prophecy which was removed from the Holy Bible:
[Maccabees 3:48] And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.
What is your understanding of this verse and do you know when in history this happened?

circular logic.

If you make a statement about what is in the Holy Bible, unless one is speaking about a different Holy Bible(Which I also asked you to clarify), one cannot say that someone is not worshiping what is in the Holy Bible.

If you say your book is more of the truth than someone else's truth, unless there is a time travel machine that gave you personally the experiences written of, then you have no more or less reason to be considered having the 'truth'.

I didn't made any of the statements you wrote. There is no circular Logic with me! I simply asked to answer few questions. That's all. You didn't touched the prophecy which I requested!

I am addressing only your claim that I do not worship a Christ that is 'anywhere' in the Holy Bible.

I did not address the prophecy because, again, it is only your 'claim' that it is something that was removed.

It was removed for a specific reason. Unless you understand the narrative of the bible and who you are in the Holy Bible, and what your life purpose is , you will remain in the congregation of the forgotten!

Okay. I suppose I should trust that YOU have that knowledge and I don't.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 06:13 PM
Edited by msharmony on Sun 02/23/20 06:13 PM
My two cents is that what makes a 'true gentleman' is probably as subjective as what makes a 'true lady'. And that both probably will find a hard time finding each other in the modern 'gender fluid'/lack of gender roles culture.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 05:23 PM

Christianity and Muslims are the most bloody and wicked religions on the planet. With all the ongoing molestation today of children, men, women, beast and the ongoing slaughter, kidnapping and slavery especially by Muslims, one must surely re-consider joining these religions. This is the Greek, Roman and Ottoman Empires, all over again.

People tend to equate religion with individuals who follow religion. Humans are bloody and wicked, and those humans can choose whatever denominations they want and claim to follow whatever denomination they want. Nothing in how Christ lived set an example supporting slaughter, kidnapping, or slavery. I am not a Muslim but know muslims, and I don't doubt their faith and values are similarly misrepresented by making the example out of the extremists in their faith, instead of the norms.

You are a special lady miss Harmony and there were several instances in which I wanted to share more knowledge with you. But it is good to wander from the TRUTH, before becoming part of it. But let me warn you that the Christ you are referring to is NOT the biblical Christ, and the biblical Christ warned us to take heed that no men deceive us.

Which Bible, and how is it not 'biblical' Christ? How can it be validated who the 'deceivers' actually are? Maybe they are the ones encouraging us to not believe the Bible, or that other bibles are more 'real'. This is the challenge and the complexity of 'faith'. It is not about any one man or woman or what they say, it is about what our spirit tells us.

Again, I love the way you think, msharmony. But it is not as complex as you think for God is not the author of confusion. How can we VALIDATE OUR BELIEVES?
Did you noticed that the churches NEVER compare the Holy bible with HISTORY and make you think it is partially true and partially mythology? And did you also noticed that BIBLICAL PROPHECIES and LINEAGES are being neglected?

Well indeed they gave you one Jesus, and hid the other. If you keep telling a lie over and over, many will believe it's the truth. The Jesus they gave you has his own doctrine, and he is not the one who told you how to pray [Matthew 6:9].

AS A MATTER OF FACT (YOU LIKE FACTS, DON'T YOU?), the Jesus you worship CAN'T BE FOUND IN THE HOLY BIBLE. lET'S LEAVE IT HERE, FOR YOU TO DIGRESS!

I do not know what you mean by 'the jesus you worship'. I am worshipping the one that is in the Holy Bible.

I have the resource from which they teach. I leave secular history to history teachers.

Any side of the debate can use the same statements you use here. Faith is the answer.

So my dear sister, let's be more specific. If you were robbed and the police asked you who robbed you, what would you have to do? You would have to give a DESCRIPTION of the robber. Let's say the thief looked like Jesus, the one you know, and I am the Police. How would you describe him to me?

You: I do not know what you mean by 'the jesus you worship'. I am worshipping the one that is in the Holy Bible.
My Answer: So you think! Let's say my sister is going to bake a cake for you, for the 1st time.

You:I never noticed what the church compares, they are there to teach, not compare.
My answer: Right and they taught you that Jesus baked the cake for you and then they gave you their own cake.

You:I have the resource from which they teach. I leave secular history to history teachers.
My answer: They tore pages from the Holy Bible were Christ was speaking and teaching. Do you believe these pages were NON SECULAR? Was Christ a liar or did they make him a liar? And because you leave secular history to history teachers, you become vulnerable.

You:Any side of the debate can use the same statements you use here. Faith is the answer.
[Maccabees 3:48] And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.
What is your understanding of this verse and do you know when in history this happened?

circular logic.

If you make a statement about what is in the Holy Bible, unless one is speaking about a different Holy Bible(Which I also asked you to clarify), one cannot say that someone is not worshiping what is in the Holy Bible.

If you say your book is more of the truth than someone else's truth, unless there is a time travel machine that gave you personally the experiences written of, then you have no more or less reason to be considered having the 'truth'.

I didn't made any of the statements you wrote. There is no circular Logic with me! I simply asked to answer few questions. That's all. You didn't touched the prophecy which I requested!

I am addressing only your claim that I do not worship a Christ that is 'anywhere' in the Holy Bible.

I did not address the prophecy because, again, it is only your 'claim' that it is something that was removed.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 04:48 PM
Edited by msharmony on Sun 02/23/20 04:50 PM

circular logic.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 04:11 PM

middle eastern with bronze skin and wool like hair. The Jesus of the Bible is not focused around his appearance, nor are his descriptions.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 04:11 PM

middle eastern with bronze skin and wool like hair. The Jesus of the Bible is not focused around his appearance, nor are his descriptions.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 03:54 PM

"I believe in the 'it takes a village' concept AND I believe in the 'self accountability' concept"? How can the two work together, if you're collecting recourses from others at the barrel of a gun?

There is no barrel of a gun. There is a society and law and policy. There are three branches that work in conjunction to enforce and make or change those laws and policies. There is the choice to live within law and policy of your country, to try to change it, or to move somewhere else.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 01:49 PM

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 01:03 PM

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 12:40 PM
I like to ask people to explain what they mean when they use political labels. There are many many different 'ideas' of what the labels mean.

I believe in the 'it takes a village' concept AND I believe in the 'self accountability' concept. There is no 'either/or' for me. Just a desire for the best parts of each, applied within the context of the particular situation to be addressed or goal to be met. If I shared the 'it takes a village' part, many would claim I am 'socialist'. If I shared the self accountability part, I would be welcomed as 'capitalist'. I pray I am never shallow enough to fit neatly and only in one of the boxes.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 12:35 PM

Extremely proud of the coincidence I had nothing to do with.

HAAAA ... exactly.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 12:33 PM

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 11:30 AM
Edited by msharmony on Sun 02/23/20 11:30 AM
I would say I am mostly 'turned off' by those who can not learn(already know it all), those who do not keep themselves clean, those who are constant victims(every one else's fault), liars(by omission does not count with me, only intentional lies), those who think rudeness is a virtue of being 'honest', and those who are selfish and/or lazy.

Otherwise, I do not know that I can think of ten game changers. It is really about if the lists of 'turn ons' is long enough to overrule anything else.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 10:23 AM
Edited by msharmony on Sun 02/23/20 10:25 AM

Several comments here: For many years local schools only went through the 8th grade. If you wanted to go to school beyond that, you generally had to go out of the area you lived in to attend school beyond 8th grade. In later years it was decided to increase to 12th grade at local schools and expand the educational opportunities locally. If you recall, at one time high school was generally a separate, stand alone school in the larger community and many people still didn't complete a high school education. Today, our schools in many communities are not doing an adequate job of teaching even through the 12th grade. We have to change that result before we try and expand an education after that.

Part of that problem comes with teaching the basics such as reading and comprehension. Also there seems to be a knowledge deficit with basic math and science. Schools want to push everything else but the basics. They also have stopped teaching the basic skills needed for beginning employment - too much emphasis on college, not enough on everyday tasks. In many places, there are still too many students who can't even manage to complete 12 years and actually learn what little is provided.

After we figure out how to get a successful education out of 12 years, we will need to eventually add 2 more years but we will need to look at the old European idea of establishing different educational paths for the students. That is part of the problem with high school today - the push that all students should go to college after high school. While that is the right direction for many students, it leaves many more with no suitable direction. We need to remember there are many career choices where a 1-2 year vocational education prepares them for a successful career.

Great points. In Vegas, even with our casino profits, our kids go to schools that do not provide books or lockers. I think the idea is that progress has been such that books are not needed and everything can be done on computers. But how about how the economy has progressed, and what is needed NOW to be competitive and successful?

And I also believe that schools have also become too much of a platform for political ideology and indoctrinating the most current social trends and values, instead of fact based, stand the test of time, education.

It is truly insane the lack of priority that has been given to preparing our youth for self sufficiency in adulthood.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 10:18 AM

Some of the greatest minds in the country also are smart enough to know politics is not something they want to enter and have their lives ruined!! No matter what you do, a substantial portion of the country will hate you and want to destroy you. The higher you get in politics, the worse the hate.

Very true. I believe those who run are very noble people who care about America and the people, or they are very self serving and pompous who live for power and status to make themselves feel better about themselves.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 10:15 AM
Edited by msharmony on Sun 02/23/20 10:15 AM

Just an FYI,
Trump was a registered democrat,
until 2015.

He picked the box most likely to benefit him. Democrats platform would not have been a good fit for what he sells.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 10:14 AM

Michael Bloomberg Qualifies for Next Democratic Presidential Debate

Since the democrats are socialist bent Bloomberg seems to be their last chance to go back to how the party was before the conversion. The eleatests are the only ones in the democrat party that can even have a chance of getting the vote against trump at this point. Since the party is divided now it may slit into two separate parties. The regular democrats and the neo-socialist democrats.

The socialists own the propaganda machine so Bloomberg is at a disadvantage here. The standard screeching about money is already making the rounds. Guess only time will tell.

It becomes more clear everyday that Bloomberg is just Trump with a democrat badge, the last thing the Democrates want is another Trump. Starting to look like yet another election where most people are not happy with the candidates, maybe more people need to vote in the primaries. Many people are just smart enough to know they don't want to be the President.

I would say the similarities are only being old and rich.

Beyond that, not so much the same.

Bloomberg is older than TRUMP. He has an MBA from Harvard.

He is much richer than TRUMP and did not build it on his dad's loans or in dad's business.

He has political experience as mayor.

And he is one of the top philanthropists.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 06:45 AM

Sanders has the right idea. Children do not get enough education in school to get a good job. Only a min wage one. Most kids today dont know how to read. College is and should be an extention of high school. Its everyone right to learn. Nobody should pay for education if they need it. Alot of kids dont go because of high tuition rate. Some colleges i heard are free if you live in the area and are a resident. I read somewhere in this topic thar mortgages and car should be free. Wow stupidity still rains today.

I always wondered who decided the 'cut off' for where education is not a social necessity anymore. Technology is changing. Everything else is moving forward EXCEPT we approach education. It is scary.

Most high schools offer College classes and vocational classes if the students are willing to do it. I think much of the issue is what happens at home, parents need to be part of their child's education. Some people, in fact many people aren't even able to preform minimum wage jobs much less attend college or go into an advanced field, we should be more focused on work ethics and financial management in schools. Also if we would teach them more in k-12 there wouldn't be a need for college unless you were becoming a doctor or something.

I don't know if their minds have the focus for it in high school. There are many things besides doctoring and lawyering that really require FOCUSED training, like Education or accounting, or business administration. I do believe we can introduce some aspects in high school, but not enough for further studies not to be needed.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 05:53 AM

Sanders has the right idea. Children do not get enough education in school to get a good job. Only a min wage one. Most kids today dont know how to read. College is and should be an extention of high school. Its everyone right to learn. Nobody should pay for education if they need it. Alot of kids dont go because of high tuition rate. Some colleges i heard are free if you live in the area and are a resident. I read somewhere in this topic thar mortgages and car should be free. Wow stupidity still rains today.

I always wondered who decided the 'cut off' for where education is not a social necessity anymore. Technology is changing. Everything else is moving forward EXCEPT we approach education. It is scary.

msharmony's photo
Sun 02/23/20 05:51 AM

Looking at the poll number across the country Bernie will be the democratic nominee. It won't matter if he promises everyone a mansion in California you have to vote for whoever the democrats choose - no matter how goofy you may think they are. We have to get TRUMP OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE. That's got to be the goal.

another joke of an election, two senile old men battling it out with plenty of childish shouting and insults ...

I have to vote Bernie because I at least can believe, from his past, that he gives a damn.... but I am disappointed that these two are actually our top runners....

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25