Community > Posts By > Bandii

Bandii's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:26 AM
no smokin

Bandii's photo
Wed 11/11/09 12:26 PM
Why not? I'm PuertoRican I got 3 races mix in me (African, Indian and Spaniards)plus the other races that are not registered but I bet i have in my blood. Why wouldn't I? If I had to pick out of my race I would like a Asian girl or a Irish redhead from Ireland.

I know American Caucasians, blacks and Latinas from head to toes... I can even guess what they will say before they even think it...

Bandii's photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:03 AM
YOU PERV!!!!!!!!!! You're one of those dudes stealing old ladies' welfare lol rofl

I say: to hell with people you can run your life the way you like

If you like rocking old ladies and giving them a heart attacks by spanking their saggy butt, well, this is America and is your right as an American citizen (as long as the lady accepts it) to spank her old a$$ till it gets pink and saggier :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl

Bandii's photo
Tue 11/10/09 05:40 AM
Like a fantasy book, no matter how good the writer describes it at the end you realize is not real surprised

frustrated :cry: tears sad sad sad

I need a drink bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:29 AM
Edited by Bandii on Thu 10/08/09 05:30 AM
I when I first watched The fifth element I found myself having a crush on Milla Jovovich, and I still kind of do, I still watch her movies and all that. When you think about it its silly. But who was (or is) you movie star crush in your teens? And from what movie?

Bandii's photo
Sat 09/12/09 12:56 PM

chest...why does he duck when a gun is thrown at him?

Because its a natural reaction of the human being not to get hit?huh

Bandii's photo
Sat 09/12/09 12:47 PM
Scorpio addict? I'm an addict??????? noway

I don't even drink coffee! bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Sat 09/12/09 12:35 PM
Scorpion here..

[Shoots spear] "COME'ERE!" :laughing:

Mortal Kombat reference bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Fri 09/11/09 04:29 PM
purple O_O?

Bandii's photo
Fri 09/11/09 02:22 PM
YES!!!!!!! You can catch me singing soft songs in the shower bigsmile mostly love songs flowerforyou

There's something about flowing water or been naked that bring out the romantic in me flowers bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:31 AM
welcome duuuuude drinker

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:14 AM
I look for honesty and simplicity. Someone down to earth who enjoys having fun going out etc but also that is able to enjoy some time sitting at home one random day and cuddle before the tv with a bowl of popcorn.

People normally have an idea of what they want but the truth is that life is full of surprises. You might have that idea, yet life could bring you the complete opposite of the woman you expect it... And for some reason you liked it.

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:30 AM
Yes I was a pretty evil kid pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:29 AM
WAIT!!!! I got one! bigsmile

It wasn't A lie I just didn't take the blame LOL

We were at a party once and my best friend was next to me just chillin looking around.A gal then walk right by us and I spanked her real quick then turn and acting normal like I never did anything. The gal turned around and smacked the hell out of my friend bigsmile

I got a good boy reputation so she never suspected me :laughing:

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:23 AM
NICE GUYS WIN!!!!! bigsmile

Eventually shades

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:19 AM
I don't lie noway

Unfortunatelybigsmile

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:58 PM

Is it that I play X-box?

Dude...look at 99.9999% of the ladies profiles here and one of the FIRST things they say is " NO GAMES "!!!!

rofl rofl

Dude,...... In a way.. You're so right bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:56 PM

Los traductores en línea son imponentes.

shocked That's 3 languages? Can you speak Chinese too? shocked

Well..

那麼是的,當然,你以為我什麼都不知道!

I have?? Dang I thought it was chicken bigsmile

You copy paste that from somewhere, didn't you? bigsmile bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:48 PM

Bored bigsmile

Maybe that's the reason your so bored that woman get bored of you fast.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Good luck

I really doubt that someone would get bored next to a comedian like me bigsmile

BTW it is written "You're" not your. :angel:

Your is the word for something in another person's possession or something that belongs to that person shades

I'm evil! You just got schooled, Spawny! MWAAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAA! pitchfork pitchfork :laughing:

Pas de problême, tu vois je suis né francais et l'anglais est ma deuxième langue et pas ma meilleure, mais si tu veux être difficile ces ton choix.

No tengo idea que rayos acabas de decir, pero creo que lo que estas diciendo es que eres Frances y tienes problemas con escritura.bigsmile

Yes! Bilingual too, Spawny bigsmile

Good for you

Thanks Spawny bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:46 PM
Edited by Bandii on Wed 09/09/09 12:47 PM

Los traductores en línea son imponentes.

shocked That's 3 languages? Can you speak Chinese too? shocked

Previous 1 3 4 5