Community > Posts By > Helloitsonlyme

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:13 AM
I made it as a cake; it's delicious!! I thought 3 cups of sugar was too much,so I only put in 2 cups. Thanks for posting the recipeflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:57 PM

NY got this not tonight but in a game 6 with andy pettie pitching

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:01 AM
Green Eyes
People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships,honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, random as hell. They long for the touch of another. They are very laid back. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards other people. LOVES to party. Tend to cover up true feelings, get scared over relationships.You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you re-post this.

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:15 AM

Has anyone ever had stuffed French toast? A friend from university mentioned she did this and I have always meant to try it. Any suggestions for what to use for the filling?

I don't really have a favorite way to make it. I like all of the ways I've tried so far. We usually serve fresh fruit on the side.

Here's a recipe for stuffed french toast that we love:

Use cinnamon raisin bread and fill with cream cheese; just make a thin sandwich. Cut diagonally, dip each half in egg mixture, brown on both sides. Can be served with just a sprinkle of powdered sugar or maple syrup. It's delicious!

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:52 PM

bigsmile Yep, that's me

MAY = SEXY
Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous.
Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and
sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does
work well with others. Very confident. An awesome kisser. Sensitive. A
very good girlfriend/boyfriend. Amazing Smile.
Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good
memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look
for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or
make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and
others. Understanding. Fun to be around.
Outgoing. Hyper. Has All The Characteristics of John Carrico
Bubbly personality. Seductive.
Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and
traveling. Super sexy. Extremely hot but has brains. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 10:18 AM
Edited by Helloitsonlyme on Sun 10/18/09 10:19 AM

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 11:05 PM

Yankees win 2 in New York and 2 in California Yankees and Dodgers in World series. Yankees sweep series Derek Jeter MVP.

So far your predictions are correct:

Game 2

NY Yankees 4 Angels 3

In 13 innings

GO YANKEES!!!!!

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:54 PM
Another added benefit to that is "Ma" doesn't sound sooooooooooo old, lol, especially when we're still sooooo younglaugh

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:51 PM
My 2 Grandsons just call me "Ma". I think it's sweet. Its now become the new word for Grandma in our family. Good Luck to you.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:23 AM
The check mark just means that the mail was read; not replied to.:smile: