Community > Posts By > TomL18

TomL18's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:04 PM
I hear you completely. religion is just one of 3 vices people pick. Drugs, sex, and religion. obviously one of them is absolute ********. People use it as a crutch for bad things happening. "It was gods will" they say. So god will is to see people starving and people dying at young ages? It's his will to make giant waves and hurricanes destroy towns and thousands of people's lives? Seeing the shape of how the world is was really an eye opener for me. I had a christian upbringing but when I started bringing my gameboy to church when I was 10 it was pretty obvious I didn't agree with what was being said.

TomL18's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:54 PM
18. message me if u want

TomL18's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:48 PM
A little more info would make it a bit better but 8/10

TomL18's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:44 PM
I'm not looking for a hook up or web cam fun. I don't even own a web cam.

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:07 PM
that's a lot funner if you say it out loud instead of writing but its still hilarious.

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:55 PM
Little Johnny loved the dark so he always played with his toy trucks with real working headlights in the closet in the hall.
he had no idea that his mom was having an affair with his dad during the day so he was quite surprised when a man came rushing into his closet when his father came home early one day.
"It sure is dark in here," Little Johnny said has he played with his trucks.
"Yep," replied the stranger.
"Do you like baseball?" Johnny asked.
"Yeah, do you?" replied the man back, trying to make the best out of this awkward situation.
"Good. I have this baseball glove that I'll sell you then," Johnny said.
"How much?" asked the man.
"$100," he replied.
"What? I'm not paying that much for a glove. No way kid!" the stranger said outraged.
"DAAA-" Johnny started
"Ok ok fine. Here," said the man as he handed over a bill to the little boy.

The next day the same thing happened.
"It sure is dark in here," Johnny said.
"Yep, it is," said the man nervously.
"So I have this baseball to go with your new glove," Johnny said smoothly.
"How much?" the man asked.
"$50," Johnny replied.
"Damn it kid, that's-" started the man.
"DAA-" started Johnny as he was abruptly cut off by a $50 bill being thrust at him.

The next day Johnny's dad doesn't work so he asks Johnny if he wants to play some catch.
"I can't, I sold my ball and glove."
"Oh, that was nice of you to sell them to a friend without one. How much did you sell them for?" his dad asked.
"$150"
"WHAT?" his dad yelled, "you sold them to one of your friends for that much? We're going to the church right now and you're going to repent."
So Johnny and his dad go to the church and Johnny gets in the confessional booth and says "It sure is dark in here huh?"
the priest replies, "Oh no, not again you little bastard."

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:31 PM
"Nice" is too boring. Faithful? Yes. Honest? Yes. Good personality? Hell yes. Kinda freaky? Yes. Those are what describes a nice girl in my book.

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:24 PM
I know. I gotta do that still. I'll get to it eventually but I just put down the basics for now.

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:21 PM

Thanks Prncs bigsmile I got this hilarious English guy who helps.

Tom, step your game up man, I'll find you some if it gets to day 5 :wink:
If I don't in 5 day hmm? Well I go for older if it comes to that :)

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:12 PM
Second day here and no crushes yet. Go me!

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:08 PM
I'm new and was wondering how my profile looks so far. You could also say if you think I'm cute or not if anyone wanted to. Just looking for suggestions on how to improve my profile mostly though

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:52 PM
For some reason I always seem to date older. It's probably because most girls my age or younger are too immature for me. I like to have fun, but there is a limit. My last girlfriend was 27.

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:44 PM

Yes please. bigsmile
Hot blonde metal chick? hmmm. Marry me?

TomL18's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:41 PM

I would have to agree with you and i will have to add.

Despised Icon
Unearth
Winds Of Plague
427 (local Washington)
Cannibal Corpse

Despised Icon is sick.
I'm down with the classics too. Sabbath got me into playing guitar. Electric Funeral was the first song I learned.

TomL18's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:04 PM
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVgBuwM9zcQ

TomL18's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:57 PM

I'm a big metal fan. Favorite bands are:
Meshuggah
Strapping Young Lad
Blind Guardian
Gojira

Dream Theater
Tomohawk
Tenacious D
Sikth

and so many more... good to see theres at least one other metalhead on :D

**** yes. sweet bands. There's so many more I could name that are great but I'm too lazy to. I'm so glad I'm not alone here lol

TomL18's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:32 PM
Is anybody else a fan of metal on here? Some of my favorite bands are The Black Dahlia Murder, Whitechapel, Dagon (local in michgan), Bring Me The Horizon, Suicide Silence, See You Next Tuesday, Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God and All That Remains. If you like metal and haven't heard of those bands, check them out.