Community > Posts By > jordanjay2

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 03:01 AM
We're both 23, and I think I chose the wrong set of words there. In 2 years I will aim to get my own place I've recently landed a great paying job so it won't be a "maybe" just a when, and yes I want to marry her

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 02:03 AM

Same topic

http://m.mingle2.com/topic/show/489811/

Community > General Discussion
Topic: Is taking breaks in relationships good?

Yes I'm new to the site and didn't know how to delete the other one, I figured that was a more appropriate place to post my question

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 02:03 AM

Same topic

http://m.mingle2.com/topic/show/489811/

Community > General Discussion
Topic: Is taking breaks in relationships good?

Yes I'm new to the site and didn't know how to delete the other one, I figured that was a more appropriate place to post my question

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 02:02 AM
The thing is I'm actually really serious about her, I'm 23 atm and maybe in like 2 yrs after I get my own place I'd like to marry her if we get to that point...

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 02:00 AM
In the event that I do agree to a break, would there be any chance of "rekindling" the flame between us, as she described it, or is just her excuse to basically say it's over when she's ready to and basically keep me as like a "backup" if you will. I can't seem to understand the concept of what she's trying to say she needs. " I need time to find myself I feel like I've lost my identity" is what I've been told recently. I don't force to do anything,I barely ask anything from her except stuff like " can I see u this weekend," I'm just really confused

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 01:51 AM
Hello all, I was just curious to know your opinions on taking breaks during relationships. I've been dating my gf for about 4 years now, and she keeps insisting every now and then that she needs a break, can someone explain why people feel like they need "breaks" instead of trying to resolve whatever issue the relationships has?

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 01:42 AM
Hello all, I was just curious to know your opinions on taking breaks during relationships. I've been dating my gf for about 4 years now, and she keeps insisting every now and then that she needs a break, can someone explain why people feel like they need "breaks" instead of trying to resolve whatever issue the relationships has?