Community > Posts By > LeeFranklin

LeeFranklin's photo
Fri 03/02/18 09:57 AM
This all just reaffirm this 54 yr old guy dodging lots of undesirables has come to end after about 2 yrs active.

I'm too busy to chase imaginary rainbows.

Off to the bar for drink.

Adios.

LeeFranklin's photo
Fri 03/02/18 07:51 AM
Go for it.

LeeFranklin's photo
Fri 03/02/18 05:54 AM
Most here just not having proper approach.

I am often asked questions that are in my profile.

I guess when one doesn't complete their profile why check mine before asking questions. Waste of time as most all of Internet.

Good luck

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 03/01/18 08:35 AM
I don't care for them especially on women.

Why mess up God's great work.

I find them tacky usually however I know a Lady that has beautiful bicep areas both arms.

My ex wife had small dragon on her hip.
If she would have told me that early on...hmmmmm.

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 03/01/18 08:29 AM
Gossip mill primarily.
Can be used responsibly.

Many scammers flocking to it as avenue to infiltrate.

One of original founders on news about December 2017 said entire creation efforts of Facebook was to suck as much time possible out of members.

Internet has become wasteland.

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 02/27/18 06:14 PM
Edited by LeeFranklin on Tue 02/27/18 06:17 PM

To me age is a factor or at least gauge potentially of one's make up.

I'm kind of burned out on supporting leach. Maybe I'll meat a woman with a house also...hmmmmm...weird thought.

I often wave at low altitude private jets in hope!

Maybe a foreigner of younger age might work. American women...hah not a lot of hope for them in any respect. $$$$$$ girls up and down the street.

You want a sugar mama! LOL!

Prefer to no longer be the Sugar Daddy.
More of a 50/50 or so would be great for mutual respect.

Really, I'm not a money guy at all. I've been blessed all my life with enough due to hard work and savings.

Now, if she has a newer Gulfstream...
Haha

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 02/27/18 10:01 AM
Edited by LeeFranklin on Tue 02/27/18 10:03 AM
To me age is a factor or at least gauge potentially of one's make up.

I'm tired of raising kids in my profession.

I prefer woman with some life experience.

With that said, since single again I have met one substantially younger woman that is way smart and kind.

I'm kind of burned out on supporting leach. Maybe I'll meat a woman with a house also...hmmmmm...weird thought.

I often wave at low altitude private jets in hope!

Maybe a foreigner of younger age might work. American women...hah not a lot of hope for them in any respect. $$$$$$ girls up and down the street.

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 02/27/18 08:06 AM

I definitely prefer Stardusts to Skittles.

I don't like green ones.

LeeFranklin's photo
Tue 02/27/18 07:01 AM
One woman at a time.
Anywhere... Anytime.
Duh.

2018...What glorious people and behavior.

LeeFranklin's photo
Fri 02/02/18 12:11 PM
Couldn't the peacock just fly Wingman?
Jesse...some people clueless.

Peacock wingspan rivals 737!

LeeFranklin's photo
Mon 01/29/18 09:05 AM
Online...brings big buzzers and bells of danger.

Pet names are great in true friendship.

I have earned a few.

Kato is one of recent, 3yrs back, I get a kick out of.

LeeFranklin's photo
Sat 01/27/18 02:28 PM

side note: is it okay to shorten a quote like ...

You asked "What is the reason?".

I think it lack of self esteem leads some to cheat.
I think psychologically they do it to fight their insecurity. Not even conscious of the deeper reason(s).
Guys I've known of such behavior think it makes them big man on campus.

LeeFranklin's photo
Sat 01/27/18 12:49 PM

Maybe knowing why someone DOESN'T cheat is more important to choosing future relationships. It seems to me there would be fewer factors involved. You know, accentuate the positive, and all that. flowerforyou

2X

There are so many positive reasons not to cheat.

So many negative reasons to cheat.

flowerforyou Hi there ho there Lee! waving

I may have just inducted you into the Musketeers there. As a former member of that esteemed club, I'm fairly certain I am not vested with that authority. Sorry to disappoint. ohwell

Hmm, you lost my little male mind there?
You brought me flowers and brilliant smile but then...argh.
I'm so confused!

OMG...autocorrect changed Mousketeers into Musketeers. Hey there, Hi there Ho there...it's from the Mickey Mouse Club. It was supposed to be funny. smile2

Well, since you put it THAT WAY I am laughing.
We've gone from...One for all and all for one...To...drinker

LeeFranklin's photo
Sat 01/27/18 12:29 PM

Maybe knowing why someone DOESN'T cheat is more important to choosing future relationships. It seems to me there would be fewer factors involved. You know, accentuate the positive, and all that. flowerforyou

2X

flowerforyou Hi there ho there Lee! waving

I may have just inducted you into the Musketeers there. As a former member of that esteemed club, I'm fairly certain I am not vested with that authority. Sorry to disappoint. ohwell

Hmm, you lost my little male mind there?
You brought me flowers and brilliant smile but then...argh.
I'm so confused!

LeeFranklin's photo
Sat 01/27/18 10:57 AM

2X

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 01/25/18 03:00 PM
Liars just lie.

All kinds of reasons but all BS.

Nothing like being at home and knowing I am being stabbed in the back only to receive some lame, garbage excuses.

Sucks.

LeeFranklin's photo
Thu 01/25/18 06:27 AM
Edited by LeeFranklin on Thu 01/25/18 07:26 AM
I've spent my post 30 yrs with 4 awesome women. To me they were beautiful inside and out.

I have to have 50/50. Looks and personality.

I work in engineering and there are some way cool and super fine engineers in USA.
I've always kept business and pleasure separate though.

Never... Never date a psychologist or psychiatrist. Run for your life if you bump into one you almost like...Run.
Just obvious survival skill there.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 01/24/18 12:11 PM

What's wrong with taking a shower with soap and water. I shampoo my hair, and a guy says, I love the way your hair smells. I wear no perfume and he thinks he can't get enough of me. That's the best compliment.

YummmeeeeEeee.

On my way to Idaho.

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 01/24/18 05:04 AM

Maybe people who don't date outside their race aren't actually put off by a persons race, but the different looks of other races. Most relationships begin with attraction. Some people are attracted to a wide variety of looks and others are only attracted to a specific look.

Bingo!

LeeFranklin's photo
Wed 01/24/18 05:00 AM

Sorry for your bad experience. I can't help but be offended for you.

This happened to a friend of mine with a man she met in a bookstore. He asked her out to dinner and seemed to be enjoying himself. At the end of the night, they exchanged numbers and she never heard from him again.

I thought it was terribly rude behavior! Why can't these "ghost" types pick up the phone and say..."I had a nice time, but just didn't feel any spark." Is it really such a hardship to show a modicum of courtesy?

I find the common, modern approach to "communication" via no response is horrible.

I cannot stand business folks with this approach. The business I am in major efforts are undergone via email. I abhors sending emails to someone and no response. All emails sent aren't always received...Duh.

I was set up by business associate years back with his Niece. He told me he thought maybe great future for us.

Debbie and I spoke few times on phone. We decided Uncle might be onto something and we should meet. Met gorgeous Lady... Debbie. Wow. We went to casual dinner. Then walk around lake I lived on. We saw a rat running around while we carefully looking for alligators. Bit of fun regarding.

Then a few days later I called Debbie and told her I had great time and hoped to see her again soon. She said yes...she felt same. She said her friend had broken her arm and Debbie would be tending to her next week or so. After that... good to go and give her a call.

About week later I called Debbie and left her voicemail. No call back. I called again few days later... answering machine. Again, she didn't return call.

Sometime later I saw Uncle and he asked me how things were going with Debbie. I told him what occurred. I told him she is really nice and thanks. He said she had told him she liked me also.
I told him she knows my # and my intentions. He wasn't real happy with results either.

I obviously have wondered if I should have been more persistent. I guess so.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10