Community > Posts By > koz_99

koz_99's photo
Tue 09/22/09 04:07 PM
Do I Have To Be Referred To As A "Newbie??" It sounds kinda LAME....Couldn't new people be considered "Minglely Challenged?" HUH? Did I just break a rule? Sorry bout that....No REALLY!! I apologize if I just put my keyboard in my mouth.......

koz_99's photo
Sun 09/13/09 11:13 PM
Spiritual Science,,,I like the term..I believe we live a very unique period of time,as well as space..The dawn of a new age..The end of one chapter and the beginning of another..Call it Spiritual Science..Call it part of the evolutionary process of life on Earth..Call it Divine Prophecy being fulfilled..
One thing is certain! We as people on this tiny world can feel something at work..To steal the phrase from Dorothy in the "Wizard of Oz,,We Are NOT in Kansas anymore TOTO!!As we approach the Galactic Alignment on Dec.21, 2012(occurs once every 26,000yrs)we are witnessing a shift from conventional to unconventional thinking..Is it a coincidence that the Mayon calendar ends on the exact same day as the alignment? I think not..We are about to witness some very incredible events..Fasten your seat belts..The human race is on the verge of collapse,and inside the hearts and minds of most of us;the unmistakable sense that "something is isn't right,something big is about to occur..Something that will change our world and the way we view our own existence! Forever!"

koz_99's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:35 PM
I live in Manchester,& I'm just feeling my way around the site on my bberry. Windsor a hop,skip,& a jump by car..lol Even faster thru "out of body" travel...So I hear?