Community > Posts By > peakenpie

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:32 PM
when my ex and i broke up he stressed on the fact he wanted to stay with friends with me which we have been trying...........

he came out to a friends birthday which is a mutual friend and after alot of drinking he end up kissing me and i so much as told him off about it because we are supposed to be "friends" and i didn't want to make myself look like i was going to easy in any way we managed to end up falling asleep in the same bed and when we woke up in the morning he said he was sorry he was just drunk...............

the next few times we spoke on the phone he would bring that night up and just say yeah we were really drunk..................

so we've kept in contact and talking on the phone but lately because he works wth my best friends partner he has been inviting my ex out to come out with us so the last few weeks my ex calls me up to see if i'm going out and will be there...............he made some random comment by sms the other week when i said yes he said oh well im not going to come out now haha and i said oh how rude and i'm like its nothing i was just trying to be funny and then he called me up straight away to make sure i was ok and then we just chatted for the next 20 minutes about how we have been and what we've been up too..................

the next week he told me was coming out and then my friend said he got held back at work and then my ex called me later to say he's really sorry but he won't be coming out coz he got held back at work and he's not up to going out now....he then goes and says he will have to try and come out next week because it has been so long since he's seen me and we have to catch up.................

i feel like i want to tell him that i still miss and want to be with him again but i'm really not sure my friends think that i should because they think there is something still there for him but the way i figure is if wanted to see me or be with me there would be no excuses he would just be there..........

does it sound like there would be any interest there on his part or should i just not say anything and hope one day it all goes away.....

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:03 PM
my ex and i recently broke up after just dating for 2 months, he said he just didn't think it was going to work and really wants to stay friends he was making a pretty big deal about wantin to stay friends with me and i said to him i wasn't really sure i could be friends with him...he called the next day and said he would call tomorrow but i haven't heard from him since..its been a week.....im starting to think it woud be ok just having him as a friend...would it be just a sign of weakness to him if i did call him or would maybe it would be a resurrance for him that i do want to stay friends...i don't know??