Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Tue 06/15/10 02:27 PM
Yes it is sad that no one I knew could adopt Amber. However I've had her for 10 1/2 years, and she's had a great life with me. I never asked for her, my late girlfriend Marilyn brought her up from Tucson in 2000, and I've looked after her ever since. Unfortunately, Moab apartments are not very pet friendly so it was a no win situation, and I had to make the sacrifice. I would do anything for Erica, she means that much to me. And now I am 2 days away from that final 370 mile drive out there to be with her for good, and maybe in 2012 or 2013, we'll get our dream which is to move out to Central West Florida together. It's been so hard, and so long at least for us, but our dream will finally be realized on Thursday June 17, 2010 when I arrive in Moab around 5:30 PM MDT. I love her so much, and this is it, there never will be another, this the the beginning of the journey with no end. I am truly in paradise with her, and nothing and no one can ever take that away. She has shown me happiness and joy I have never felt before. This is the beginning of our life together, I am so excited. And we met right here on Mingle2.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 06/13/10 10:52 AM

Replace all of your incandescent bulbs with CFLs or LEDs. The lighting portion of your electric bill will be cut by more than 66%.

All ready done but thank you. They actuall light better as well except for the flood lights outside. Had to change back to Halogen, after the CFLs had warmed up, I'd already tripped over everything in the back yard.

MM, thanks for the tip. After my lovely experience today, I will stay on top of it.flowerforyou

Just helped my sister move into her new digs up in Fort Collins yesterday, and wouldn't you know it, all 25 or so bulbs in her apartment were incandescent, not one CFL. So we took a trip to Lowes and bought her some. There are a lot of recessed and wall lights, and 6-bulb vanities in her two bathroom apartment, that's why there are so many to replace.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 06/13/10 10:46 AM
Replace all of your incandescent bulbs with CFLs or LEDs. The lighting portion of your electric bill will be cut by more than 66%.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 06/13/10 10:41 AM
The Original Mile-High Stadium, not Invesco.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 06:22 PM

NEVER want to be a man

could never get used to my genitalia swinging in the breeze!

But if I had to?

Why James bond of course!:heart:

Except that you do know of course that it was released this week that David Craig a.k.a James Bond is gay, right?

Hey that's cool. I'll try anything!! Lol:heart:

Yes, Bond is gay, but hey, that's okay with me, Bond is still as cool as it gets, gay or not.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 06:20 PM
Unless the temperature is below 50 degrees Fahrenheit, I think clothes are unnecessary. Isn't the reason why people are so ashamed of their bodies, Eve's fault? I say, show it all, be proud of your body.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 06:12 PM
Gender has nothing to do with it, the power of persuasion is everything.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 06:08 PM
Actually in the dog kingdom it is quite common, and in many instances it is because one male dog is asserting his dominance over another, and not neccessarily because he's gay.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 06:05 PM
Cats have claws, squirrels have claws, why are squirrels so much better at climbing up and down a tree, better than cats?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 06:03 PM

Is there homosexuality in the animal world??

Yea

I'm dead serious!:heart:
laugh laugh all the male dogslaugh

haha. That's why I ask!!!!

My two males are humping each other like it's a Rue Paul concert 24/7!!!

Is it love!!!???:heart:

Actually if you wanna see raw gay animal love, look no further than the pig kingdom. Lots of gay pigs, go visit a farm sometime.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 05:58 PM

someone with a physiological disability. Yes or no and why?

Absolutely YES! I'm in one. She has a disability, but I really don't care, and I could give a rat'z azz about anyone who does, I love her and she loves me, and she is more normal than anyone else that I've ever known in my life even if she can't climb a mountain, ride a bike, or drive a car. It really doesn't matter to me. She is everything to me, and her mind and soul have connected with me on a level that only she and I can comprehend, and for that, I love her.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 05:51 PM
Men that have been cheated on are cold-blooded and jaded? Got a problem with that?mad

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 05:48 PM
A reason to hate Australia.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 05:45 PM
to the snakes: Why aren't you eating more squirrels, prarie dogs, and field mice?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 05:41 PM
I would go on, being a man, but I definitely wouldn't mind being the best drag queen I possibly could be, if only to fool so many people into thinking I was a woman.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 05:39 PM

NEVER want to be a man

could never get used to my genitalia swinging in the breeze!

But if I had to?

Why James bond of course!:heart:

Except that you do know of course that it was released this week that David Craig a.k.a James Bond is gay, right?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:52 PM
Cook? Most women I've run into don't even know how to give "oral." The answer to men's problems is find a girl who is open to "anything" be that in bed or learning how to change a tire or fix an engine, or prepare a gourmet meal. The stubborn ones are always a problem. Boo hoo, if I've offended anybody.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:45 PM
when it's working right, it's a stalemate, and a compromise. happy

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:43 PM
"The Fugitive" starring Tim Daly and Mykelti Wilson, I wish they gave that show more of a chance.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:39 PM
I make Lynchburg Lemonade, the only way to go.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25