Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:37 PM
Isn't it interesting that most restaurants you go to, the chefs and cooks are all men, or at least the majority, but at home, many men want the woman to cook. How about 50/50? Why is that so hard for people to understand?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:33 PM
There are so many worse sins than "Lust." Why do sins of the flesh get such a bad rap?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:31 PM
Wrong. Wroong! A hotel has rooms accessible from the inside, a motel has them from the outside. Originally a "motel" was called a motor hotel. So if you can walk from your car or truck to your room without going indoors, you are at a motel.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:27 PM
WTF? Why is this so bloody important? Especially this year, 2010? I have never heard so much hype about a soccer tourney as I have this year, why is that? Do any of you really care? Before you answer, do you really? Do you know all of the players, and have you been following them to this point? Spare the national pride, if you haven't been following, then you are not a fan, you are a poser. And you have fallen victim to the international overblown hype over this laughable contest. I am just shocked at the amount of attention this event is getting, will somebody please explain.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:42 PM
370 miles

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 03:59 PM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Mon 06/07/10 04:00 PM
Well, I'm in a bit of a situation, it hurts but I'm willing to do what it takes. I am moving to Moab soon to be with the love of my life, RedSoxfan1, or Erica, however you know her. Her apartment complex won't allow pets, and I'm moving in with her, so I can't bring mine, so I have to give up my 2 cats Jazz and Amber. I think my mom will look after Jazz as she is 16 years old and probably won't live past 17 or 18, and Amber who is 10, a beautiful loving cat, if a bit feisty at times, I have the scratches to prove it. So it would seem that I will be relinquishing Amber to the Boulder Humane Society. I only hope and pray that somebody will adopt her and give her a good home.tears

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 03:30 PM
Everyone that snubbed and laughed this Winter when it was 6 degrees an 30 inches of snow, saying "global-warming-Al Gore" will now pay the price. It is going to be a very hot summer. Your Energy company thanks you for your donations.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 03:26 PM
To be 53, tell us, what's it like? I wanna know what it's gonna be like for me 13 years in the future. Happy Birthday, Terr! :banana: :heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 03:20 PM
I'd say my biggest pet peeve is "no left turn" or "no u-turns," regardless of what the local ordinance's reason is.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 03:17 PM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Mon 06/07/10 03:17 PM

It was 99 yesterday but raining today. The world set an all time (since we started recording temps in the 1880s) heat record this year.

We have already started breaking local records here in Houston.

So, a more philosophical question. Do you believe in Global warming, or climate change? Do you say "bring on the heat, I can take it.?" Or do you wish it was cooler this Spring/Summer? How hot is too hot?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 03:13 PM

I think the "No Fat Chicks" sign started it.....lol

"No Fat Chicks" is rather subjective, I would think that "No B-itches" is more universal.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0tu_4Y_b_w

These guys agree with you, and I do too!:smile:

Yes, Tesla, good band during it's day, and I would have to agree, that just because someone puts up a sign, we are all supposed to abide by it. What happened to freedom? There are so many "DO NOT" signs posted up now adays, the aluminum and plastic industries are making a killing. It is getting quite ridiculous these days with all of the "NO" signs. Enough, already!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:53 PM

It was a long winter, I'm enjoying the warmth. It's been in the 80's here, today as not as hot.

I love it!

Too many questions..

Too many? Pick one, all, or as many as you like and answer. I'd love to know what people think of as "hot" or what they do to beat the heat. Do they enjoy it, or do they hate it? Fun topic. Supposed to be 107 in Moab today.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:50 PM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Mon 06/07/10 02:51 PM

Have we gotten carried away with "NO" signs? Why are there so many? Can't we just enjoy life, or do we have to ban everything? What are your favorite "NO" signs where you live? Or the ones you hate the most, and think are unfair? Who asked you is it was fair to put up a "NO" sign? It's just not right, it seems life has become more "NO" oriented than yes.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:42 PM

If two people always treated each other like they did when they first met, I would be willing to bet that the divorce rate would be a lot lower.

That is a very wise and "confucian" like statement, I totally agree. That is also why it is important to drop the game-playing courtship courtseys early on, instead of dropping the bomb later on in the relationship. Establish the ground-rules and foundation as early as possible, you'll be better off for it.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:33 PM
There is a heat wave going on in many parts of the country. Lest we forget, it is still Spring, Summer doesn't start until June 22nd or so. How hot is it where you are? Are you lovin' it? Or are you wilting in the heat? Do you drive around with the A/C pumpin' or do you just have the windows down? What are the hottest temperatures you can stand? What is the hottest you've ever experienced in your life? What do you do to beat the heat, when you're feelin' too hot? Or do you just lay back and bask in the warmth? I for one, love it, I've been through too many cold winters in Denver and upstate NY, I'm acclimated and I say bring on the heat, except I find it rather hard to sleep at night if the temperature in my room is above 75. So yes, I like it hot, but not at night.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:25 PM
None will surpass the New Englander accent for me, too sexy!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:21 PM

How about all of us dump used motor oil on their gas stations in protest!

Then we can all apologize and tell them we are sorry we stuck them will all the clean up!

They are not fooling me.

Dude, I really love that idea, and I hope you are not kidding. Seriously, everyone, change your oil, and dump it on the nearest BP service station you can find, just don't get caught. Yes it is illegal, but wgaf, so is what BP did to the Gulf. I hope BP drowns in it's own sorrow and goes belly-up like Enron. I feel no pity or empathy for such a corrupt greedy company. And if you can't go that extra mile by "making a statement," at least never buy anything BP sells, Americans need to take a stand and bury this company, their apology means nothing, and only adds insult to injury. Shame on BP!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:15 PM

Lying is always a bad idea.

Especially if you're in the government or oil business.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:14 PM
Would anyone ever buy a "used" toilet?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25