Community > Posts By > s1owhand

s1owhand's photo
Tue 01/15/13 09:45 AM

I think the stats show that it's about equal. But, I think men get caught more.

I think it's something like a third of all children, in all cultures around the world have a different father than the one they think he is. This was proven by DNA research. So, think about that for a minute. One third of the people you know, don't know who their real father is. Are you one of them? Am I? Only our mothers know for sure and they could be lying to us.

laugh

I think the rate in the US is closer to 2% for questionable paternity.

Who cheats more? Sometimes it's a woman and sometimes it's a man!
It does not mean much...unless perhaps if it involves Brawndo!

laugh

=-=-=-=

But scientists who’ve studied what they call “misidentified paternity” say the actual proportion of faux fathers is much lower than the new survey would seem to indicate.

The population-based rate is probably closer to between 1 percent and 4 percent in western countries, with U.S. rates hovering between 2 percent and 4 percent, twice as high as Europe, said Michael Gilding, a professor of sociology at the Swinburne Institute for Social Research in Melbourne, Australia. He has spent years researching the issue.

“It is higher in the U.S. because there are more exnuptial births, less informal cohabitation and more divorce,” he wrote in an e-mail to msnbc.com.

(In other words, the U.S. has more babies born outside marriage and more couples living together.)

=-=-=-=

s1owhand's photo
Thu 01/10/13 02:46 PM
Love can happen once, twice or any number of times - but it is best
if it doesn't happen with multiple people at the same time although
that happens too!

laugh

s1owhand's photo
Tue 01/08/13 06:03 PM

s1owhand's photo
Mon 01/07/13 05:02 PM
-Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'

s1owhand's photo
Sat 01/05/13 03:20 PM
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance....

s1owhand's photo
Sat 01/05/13 11:14 AM
Because now everyone is wondering....

"Does Mark Sanchez have really pretty feet?"

surprised

laugh

s1owhand's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:47 AM
Ohhhh so Sexy!!

love

laugh

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Have you dropped some hard-earned cash on a Mark Sanchez jersey? Not sure what to do with it now?

Hey, at least you’re not Jets coach Rex Ryan.

He has one tattooed on his arm — if it’s the real deal.

The New York Daily News published a front-page photo on Friday of Ryan sunbathing while on vacation in the Bahamas. On his right arm: a tattoo of a woman, resembling his wife Michelle, wearing a green jersey with Sanchez’s No. 6 — and nothing else.

And wait — is she Tebowing?

“Ryan cursed out a News reporter who approached the controversial coach,” the paper reported.

s1owhand's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:40 AM
Just days after the horrific shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary in Connecticut, a 19-year-old man opened fire at a San Antonio movie theater complex late Sunday night, wounding one person before getting shot by a police officer. Both the shooter and the victim survived.

Jesus Manuel Garcia lashed out Sunday evening after his girlfriend ended their relationship, according to the San Antonio Express-News. An employee at a nearby China Garden restaurant, Garcia texted his ex with a note saying he was going to the eatery to “shoot somebody."

“We thought we were going to die,” recalled moviegoer Tara Grace, who said she locked herself in a restroom stall to avoid the chaos.

By the time the woman read the message and called the restaurant around 9:25 p.m., Jesus was at the China Garden firing his Glock 23 at the front entrance. After chasing customers and staff out a rear exit, the shooter followed an employee through the parking lot towards the Santikos Mayan Palace theater, firing bullets into the air.

After taking out a the window of a San Antonio patrol car, Garcia shot the restaurant employee in the back as the two reached the movie theater lobby. An off-duty police officer working security at the Mayan Palace eventually cornered Garcia in a restroom, shooting him several times until she could take his gun.

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail/12-17-12-texas-movie-theater-shooting-creates-chaos-and-fear-but-quick-thinking-security-guard-steps-in/

s1owhand's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:32 AM
Edited by s1owhand on Sat 01/05/13 09:35 AM
Ooo Ooo Ooo Oooo YEAH!!

http://youtu.be/fGXSRISBu3Y

Welcome!

s1owhand's photo
Sat 01/05/13 12:13 AM
It was Mr. Plum, with rope in the Conservatory...

s1owhand's photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:47 PM
Nero - Doomsday

http://youtu.be/1QqY-8mohxo

s1owhand's photo
Tue 01/01/13 05:39 PM
sure.

s1owhand's photo
Tue 01/01/13 05:37 PM
it is easy to change the orientation of a lesbian...

have her lie down with her head pointing geographic north.
nudge her gently until her head is pointing more like northwest.

there you go.
change again when you get tired of northwest or as needed.

s1owhand's photo
Tue 01/01/13 05:34 PM
all of us normal members will have what seems to be unremarkable
conversation but while we are talking you can imagine that you are
getting the best oral sex of your life.

imagine it graphically and pretend you are a fallen hollywood star
caught in a video booth without any toilet paper.

ok?

s1owhand's photo
Tue 01/01/13 12:29 PM
laugh

Hey uk nice to see you around!

laugh

s1owhand's photo
Mon 12/31/12 07:30 PM
Edited by s1owhand on Mon 12/31/12 07:31 PM
It's official we are going over the cliff (for a day) and the Bush Tax Cuts have been (mostly) extended...

drinker

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57561465/its-official-deal-reached-on-fiscal-cliff/

s1owhand's photo
Mon 12/31/12 04:38 PM
Louis Prima - Jump, Jive and Wail

http://youtu.be/VmT7jwEKiXo

s1owhand's photo
Mon 12/31/12 12:06 PM
Insist on a refund!

laugh

Hope you are feeling better soon.

s1owhand's photo
Mon 12/31/12 10:26 AM
Lately, I have been a rebel. Been eating oatmeal!!

surprised

s1owhand's photo
Mon 12/31/12 10:13 AM
At least the "Optimists" will finally have to turn "Pessimist"
in 2013.

Pessimists finally WIN!! Happy New Year!!

:banana:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25