Community > Posts By > Gaydouglas

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 08:12 PM
Unconditional love and forgiveness, we all have our own journey, one never knows the nightmares one comes from.

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 08:03 PM
LIFE HAS LEFT ME WITH NO GOALS, FRIENDS MURDERED, DIED OF AIDS, DON'T LEAVE MY HOME, **** ALL BREEDERS AND HOMOPHOBIC ???

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 07:58 PM
When I'm happy, I bless you, when I'm down I lean on you. Thank you, GOD.

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 07:56 PM
How can one find TRUE LOVE, when one doesn't know what true love is, a chemically attraction does not last forever. Though, hard work and forgiveness may take you through the hard times?

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 07:50 PM
GOD is real, wake up people? Suffering and pain is a education, for those who truly matter.

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 07:46 PM
Your about sex, what about intellectual conversation?

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 07:43 PM
Are you serious, no humans are divided, take off your masks and be real. If your not real you are not human?
The STEPFORD humans are not real, it's not about money, or reputations, it's about being real, quirky, strange, different. Wake up people?

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 07:34 PM
I am queer, sorry? There are many girls and guys out here who are looking for love, not money. You should ask yourself, no offence, are you attracting these kind of girls? Which, I don't have a problem with, we all have are own journey, no judging.

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 07:28 PM
Canadian, you guys are «»{}¥™\, I love Americans, but please stop killing. Love, forgiveness, is the answer, please I love you all and I truly care. I'm a nobody, spiritually, forgive, love, please.

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 07:07 PM
Hey baby