Community > Posts By > Ted1200

Ted1200's photo
Thu 11/05/09 10:25 AM
Space Godzilla of course!
What is this post doing in General Religion Chat?
Do people actually worship H.P> Lovecraft's character Cthulhu?
I know.........stupid question. Of course they do.
Have you considered devoting your life to Mothra? I know Mothra likes to be worshipped.

GOD (the only one) bless.

Ted1200's photo
Thu 11/05/09 10:14 AM
I read it.
I'm still trying to figure out how people can be so cruel. (killing)
I'm glad Nicky got turned around.
Nice picture boredinaz :laughing:
Post got moved here because Nicky became a born again believer. Regardless of subject, anything "Christian" will get secluded. (probably offended someone rofl ) Sad but true.

GOD bless.

Ted1200's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:54 PM
I liked 'em, thanks.
Spelling is not as important as content.

I bet 20 bucks your voice doesn't raise at the end of each statement as if you're asking a question. Also I noticed you didn't use the word "personally", or the phrase "looking to".
Thank you.

GOD bless.

Ted1200's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:04 AM
Someone came along, brighter, prettier, funnier, smarter than you Jess? I highly doubt that.
Cheekier? You are the only person I've seen here that has posted a bum shot. Thanks by the way. WOOF!

What was I talkin about?
Oh yah, idiots. Be thankful you aren't dealing with him after generations of inbreeding at high altitude. (SLC Utah) I wasn't born here, and I am NOT staying.

GOD bless.

Ted1200's photo
Fri 10/16/09 10:14 AM
Thank you Think.
I replied to this when there was more in it. (the original post)

I was misquoted the Bible.

I apologize for interrupting miko1960. I was not trying to mislead or cause contention. I made a mistake.

I will re-read before opening my yapper again.

GOD bless

Ted1200's photo
Thu 10/15/09 10:36 AM
Too funny.
I wish I could play that game with him. I would make it a personal goal each time.rofl

Ted1200's photo
Thu 10/15/09 10:13 AM
Insert your candidate's name wherever you see the word "love". This is the Bible's best description of love. It is NOT the Bible's best example.

Love is: 1Corinthians 13:4-8

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

No, I won't sing: Is this love...that I'm feelin?...

GOD bless.

Ted1200's photo
Thu 10/15/09 10:02 AM
Bible/KJV
Find this: >if a man puts away his wife save for fornication let him give her a letter of divorcement<

Sorry to nit-pick.

GOD bless.

Ted1200's photo
Thu 10/15/09 09:47 AM
Since you are REALLY attractive a lot of folks ignore you. They immediately dislike you because you (in their imagination) have received more than your share of attention. They are jealous and angry. They want you to suffer like they do.
Now all you have to do is quit being attractive. You might try this:frustrated
From what I hear NY is a close 3rd to Washington DC and VEGAS in regards to criminal activity. Finding a GODLY man may be very difficult even after you make the adjustment suggested above.

GOD bless.

Ted1200's photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:09 PM
Be sure to use your "real" name when replynig honestly and in a "real" mannerwhoa

Ted1200's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:13 AM
In summer everything gets burned by the sun and turns brown, but in winter everything freezes, dies and turns brown. Fortunately we have the smell coming off the lake to remind us what egg salad sandwich farts smell like. {gets out snow shovel)frustrated

Ted1200's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:13 AM
In summer everything gets burned by the sun and turns brown, but in winter everything freezes, dies and turns brown. Fortunately we have the smell coming off the lake to remind us what egg salad sandwich farts smell like. {gets out snow shovel)frustrated

Ted1200's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:08 AM
Definitely.
I wonder if Dethklok realizes they are a cartoon based band that sings about coffee.

Ted1200's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:31 AM
"women as beautiful as you all" Ugh! O-K, I changed my profile's pic preferences.
frustrated
This week is kinda slow, but next weekend..............Friday/Dethklok,Sat/KMFDM!
I doubt there will be any acoustic guitars at either of these concerts. (church)
You never know though, they may hold a prayer meeting. They need it.rofl

Ted1200's photo
Tue 09/29/09 01:08 PM
laugh The silence is an appropriate answer to "What is goin on in Utah?"
I hope you find somethin you like to do.

Ted1200's photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:01 AM
Instructions on picture posting from someone that has yet to post a picture.

Hmm.spock