Community > Posts By > kyriverman

kyriverman's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:54 AM

Iam trying to find a date, after being married for 25 years.
How did I get on dating sites?? lol

I agree. I was married for 21 years and now find myself surfing on the big WWW

kyriverman's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:51 AM
Can I take me home with you

kyriverman's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:42 AM
Honestly I would think compatibility., but given the choice of the two I would go with personality. That in itself makes a woman beautiful.

kyriverman's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:39 AM
Hey let go my ego.
I lost it long ago.

kyriverman's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:37 AM
The sexiest thing about a woman is how she compliments that long silky gown

kyriverman's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:19 AM
I imagine there are a lot of guys, like me, who are shy and get very nervous thinking of approaching a woman. I don't know if it's a feeling of rejection or just don't know what to say. I'm in the entertainment business and I still have trouble coming up with an introduction that is worthy.

I, for one, love it when a woman approches me. It makes me feel appreciated and respected. As far as paying for a date, I feel it's my responsibility to pay even if she asked me out and offered to treat. It's just the way I was brought up.

kyriverman's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:11 AM
Have to agree with the Pisces women.

All attractive women draw attention and for the most part they are friendly and talkative.

If you're really into this woman then I suggest you start leaving pleasant cards from a secret admirer and maybe flowers delivered to her now and then. You can bet she'll set out to find who that "secret admirer" is. Eventually she'll get around to you and that's the time to say exactly how you feel, but don't over do it. You don't want to scare her with thinking commitment.

I know what it's like to be shy and not able to approach someone.
So work it out where she'll approach you.

kyriverman's photo
Tue 10/06/09 07:59 AM
Heck I might as well join in too. Nuthin' else to do but sing on the weekends.

kyriverman's photo
Tue 10/06/09 07:52 AM
If there's one thing I have learned out of all my wisdom through the years is, "Don't let people know what you know or they'll expect more out of you for less".

kyriverman's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:25 AM
jeremy, looks like we're on our own over here in the east end

kyriverman's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:22 AM
Edited by kyriverman on Mon 10/05/09 09:22 AM
Yep, I'm in Flatwoods. For you that don't know the area it's near Ashland up in the North-East corner. I'm just getting my feet wet here. I know that some special woman is going to be very lucky. Looking forward to talking to everyone.
Joe

kyriverman's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:14 AM
Sure thing. Thanks everyone.

kyriverman's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:22 AM
Edited by kyriverman on Mon 10/05/09 08:23 AM
I've been on here for a few weeks and haven't had one person view me. In fact all the people in my area haven't been on here for over a month. Looks like I'm just lost in the pile. Oh, well! I'll send some more messages out and one of these days I'm bound to get a bite. I'll take this oppotunity to say hi to everyone and may all of you find happiness in whatever you're looking for.
Joe