Community > Posts By > WiTeddyBear71

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:02 AM
I am divorced myself and I have come to the conclusion that divorce happens for a reason.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:59 AM

So let me get this right the girl wnats to abort OK. embroy dies. Guy wants to keep babies to f---ing bad. where's my choice?

your choice is whether to keep it in your pants or not.

you dont want to get pregnant then dont have sex and keep your pants on,simple as that.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Thu 11/19/09 03:30 PM
it because you have not found the right one....not all men cheat.
I was the one to get cheated on when I was married,probably a good reason to be divorced.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Thu 11/19/09 03:24 PM
I am against abortion,it's the taking of an innocent life which in the real world is called murder and if you have ever seen one performed it would turn your stomach.if you play...you pay and deal with the consequences of your actions.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Thu 11/19/09 03:17 PM
for me it's because I have been told that I basically a big teddy bear...and the other part is the WI is the abbreviation for the I live in along with the year of my birth.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Wed 11/11/09 03:22 PM
sure would....we are all human and we all bleed red no matter what race or ethnic background.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Wed 11/11/09 03:15 PM
probably a good idea to go inside and lock the doors....that happened in the neighborhood i used to live in here twice after the pharmacy was robbed just up the street from where i was living.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:26 AM

I know just how you feel,I lost my cat BK in July and he was my constant companion and only real stability in my life for years as well.I would want to kill the SOB too but it wont bring tut back tho altho I cant say breaking a few bones would be out of the question.

ah, but you're forgetting the laws in this country. As hurt or as angry or threatened as you may be, you can not go out and assault someone, or you will find yourself in jail. The best course of action here is change the locks, and put the police on notice of what this person has done.

You got a point there,I am an animal lover....it is just beyond me how someone can hurt or kill a family pet like that.

My family helped me to have my BK cremated but I still almost sware I feel his presence.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:55 PM
I know just how you feel,I lost my cat BK in July and he was my constant companion and only real stability in my life for years as well.I would want to kill the SOB too but it wont bring tut back tho altho I cant say breaking a few bones would be out of the question.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Mon 11/02/09 03:15 PM
hello and welcome,I think many of us can relate to the bad breakup thing but it get only gets better.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Thu 10/29/09 03:27 PM
I am an animal lover myself,my cat BK passed away a this summer at the age 17.I remember that he was very vocal and no one can tell that an animal is stupid or does not have emotions.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Thu 10/29/09 03:23 PM
they say that freedom does not cheap....I would have to say that yes I would be willing to kill to protect my country and my freedom as well as everyone elses.Our ancestors paid a hefty price for the many freedome that we enjoy here in the US.off topic now but the movie "RED DAWN" just pooped into my head with this post.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Thu 10/29/09 03:14 PM
my thought on winter...think spring!!!it can snow for christmas and then it can all go away.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Wed 10/28/09 03:59 PM
hello and welcome

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Thu 10/22/09 02:44 PM
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? MY UNCLE

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? DONT REMEMBER

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? NOT REALLY,KINDA MESSY

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? DONT HAVE ONE

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? YES...2

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? PROBABLY

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NOT ALOT BUT SOMETIMES

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? YES

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO...THATS INSANE!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? HMMM....

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? DEPENDS ON THE SHOES

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? SOMETIMES

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? FUDGE SWIRL

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? EYES AND SMILE WITH WOMEN

15. RED OR PINK? RED

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? GOTTA GIVE THAT SOME THOUGHT

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? MY KIDS

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? BLUE PANTS,GREY/BLACK SHOES

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? ???

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? NAVY BLUE

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? DONT HAVE A FAVORITE

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? ??

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? ??

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? NASCAR

27. HAIR COLOR? BLACK

28. EYE COLOR? BLUE

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? NO

30. FAVORITE FOOD? LASAGNA

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? BOTH

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? DONT REMEMBER

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? ... CAMO

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER

35. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? DONT HAVE A FAVE DESERT

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? CSI NEW YORK

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? ROLLING STONES

4. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 1000 MILES

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? NOT SURE....

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? JANESVILLE,WI

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING? ??

Quote the questions for those that would like to tell others a few things about yourself.....Gives others a chance to know more about the ones they see post on a regular bases

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Wed 10/21/09 03:06 PM
Edited by WiTeddyBear71 on Wed 10/21/09 03:07 PM

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Wed 10/21/09 03:06 PM
I have no preference when it comes to ethnic background,but I do have a fondness for asian women.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Wed 10/21/09 03:01 PM
several schools here in central wisconsin have closed due to H1N1 also,very scary thing this virus.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:02 PM
welcome and hope you find what your looking for.

WiTeddyBear71's photo
Wed 10/14/09 03:42 PM
wow...a great topic,I myself was diagnosed with PTSD as well as mood swings a few years ago and have struggled with depression my entire life and then ended being married to someone with bipolar and other complex mental disorders so I don't think it would be a deal breaker for me.With that said there are so many misconceptions out there about PTSD and mental illness that alot of "normal" people dont understand and tend to be put off.but yes with the right medication these conditions can be managed quite well.

Previous 1 3