Community > Posts By > oharmon

oharmon's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:59 AM
@jeaniebean- I put my foot in my mouth, sorry. I read too much into your reply and was mistaken I believe.

oharmon's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:59 AM
@jeaniebean- I put my foot in my mouth, sorry. I read too much into your reply and was mistaken I believe.

oharmon's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:54 AM
@hikerjohn- Well said, but an ill example. I fear fallin because I will get hurt. Fear invokes fight or flight which can save your life. Fear of real things is healthy, fear of imaginary things is not. Fearing a god is one of those unhealthy things.

oharmon's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:51 AM
@jeaniebean- funny, the bible does not preach or even mention karma. The closest thing is when it says, "judge not for you too will be judged." I find this phrase truthful, but on a human level not a spiritual one. Judge a person and they will simply judge you in the same way to rationalize why they think you are wrong or no better. Karma is succinctly Hindu. So while you have faith in your label, you believe in others that are not compatible with your defined faith.

oharmon's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:45 AM
@msharmony- So you respect std's then? I respect many for their deeds and would lose that respect if I feared them. Also, if god is perfect and all lovin then I would not fear him/her/it. That is just an ignorant human coined phrase to keep you in line.

oharmon's photo
Thu 02/07/13 09:00 PM
I just want a female me. Common sense, intelligent, equal, bein able to figure stuff out on her own, will mow the lawn because I do the dishes, fit, political because it does matter, no drama, emotions in check, etc. Someone real and whom knows them-self.

oharmon's photo
Wed 02/06/13 03:55 PM
Valery, so there is no evil and we only work to do better and improve? I must disagree!

oharmon's photo
Wed 02/06/13 03:51 PM
Did you take into account the new precious metals being produced by the stars?(e.g)Super Novas are how the heavy elements are created.

oharmon's photo
Wed 02/06/13 03:47 PM
Our universal worth is what we bring, consciousness(or help to bring it) to a seemingly unconscious process. This means we give meaning to everything. Plants and animals are also conscious, but on a different level.

We as humans that can perceive that which is above and beyond us define, attempt to understand, harness and even create that adds or subtracts from the whole. Obviously the good things we do add and bad subtract and even visa versa in some cases.

As we interact with the whole more and more, we bring different paths of evolutions that may not have been possible otherwise. Our consciousness adds to the whole in this way.