Community > Posts By > Kay10

Kay10's photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:30 AM
Like ;-)

Fab ,So true in many circumstance .

Liar has to be no one poem of Wk surely .

Tgc ;-)

Kay10's photo
Wed 11/11/09 04:03 PM
Like ;-) this is very nicely written ..

Kay10's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:26 PM
:wink:

Kay10's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:24 PM
Hmm interesting

;-)

Good ..

Kay10's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:13 PM
Like ;-)

Different

Kay10's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:15 AM
Dark

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:55 PM

Get a backbone or stop complaining.

LOL,If that comment was aimed at myself I'm more than happy with my work thankyou ha.

Tgc
;-)

If it was aimed at you I'd have quoted you. It was aimed at the OP.

At time it only displayed your post after mine but thx for heads up like on that one you had a bad day LOL mearly wandering by your response you wrote anyway in retrospect still have a fab day whats left of it LOL x

Nah all in one breath hehe ,Deary me so many ready to criticize are we bored this evening LOL.
hope you all wake up on right side of bed tommorrow ha night all ;-)

;-)

what Did you type that with your toes? :laughing:

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:27 PM

LOL,If that comment was aimed at myself I'm more than happy with my work thankyou ha.

Tgc
;-)

If it was aimed at you I'd have quoted you. It was aimed at the OP.

At time it only displayed your post after mine but thx for heads up like on that one you had a bad day LOL mearly wandering by your response you wrote anyway in retrospect still have a fab day whats left of it LOL x

;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:19 PM
Kool sounds like could be more work laying ahead for you in video editing ,Shouldnt imagine that youll end up at a gas station however though bud as your bount to meet some contact where your going could be a stepping stone for you .

Here's hoping anyways could open new doors for you good luck with that .

;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 10:03 AM

Tgc
;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:44 AM
Lol yeah true enough ,Thats way I visualized that you were doing it .
Absolutly amazing the way in which the net has developed in few years only to keep growing
There's no stopping now LOL .

What do you do yourself bud anyways you working or unfortunate with like so many others today having skills yet
Unable to gain .

;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:26 AM
Another good point Edy we all have to take upon a second job most of time mearly to cover cost of living I used to do homers myself after my shifts .

Were just seen as a statistic by government a number and when JOBCENTER places you upon training your no longer classed as unemployed no longer a statistic but of working society ,Again this is only to make up there numbers required each year sad .

Sad aswell if you have paying hobby to help with bills if unemployed you can only accumulate so much then they take rest off of you so how do we win . They barely give people enough to survive upon anyway all best out there .

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:20 AM
Yup I did before in my prior position then again if your up for more like you mentioned as you need to really do you find that your automatically requested to do more by your boss and get taken for granted ?,Once that commences there's trouble ahead when you decline as you don't appear to recieve anymore afterward LOL you had that yet .

Thank god I'm in a position that I like now as another said find a job u like n it's not deemed as work at all .

Everyone also knows that these days it's so difficult in obtaining a job so if you get a new and you accept overtime demonstrating your keen or for whatever reason bosses will prey upon fact ,Then one gets too tired and over worked ,By bosses point of view the more overtime an individual does the less they require to employ another person also why I think so many part time workers it's mearly to save them spending money to accumulate figures .

It's sad people that are left without work .

Feel you all been there too obviously maybe site could have a thread with job positions going at other peoples work to give the heads up to help seems this day age we need help one another in anyway we can .

Best wishes to all .

For those not in employment hope something passes your way soon tgc

;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:04 AM

Yeah she's well chuffed now bud ,Did you try that suggested site yourself ?
;-)

I don't use 3rd party pay sites, I don't have a problem finding people with a first/last name and city/state. I can even find people with nothing more than a screen name and city/state, trade of tricks.:wink:

Interesting !, Thats mearly by going through google then as you mentioned earlier ?,Youll need to let me in upon your little trade secrets then LOL .

;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 08:52 AM
Lol so true sweet I'm quite contented myself likes mearly such a drop within price yes the cells are fab aswell I got the sixteen gig one as I mentioned however with new 3gs having video etc ,You can still have all same functions as newer just out now I hear there's another soon to be arriving LOL.

Thats life though eh ha a washing machine with one more function an extra fifty pound or so or car got electric windows few extra LOL lives circle I suppose ha .

Tgc
;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 08:45 AM
Yeah she's well chuffed now bud ,Did you try that suggested site yourself ?
;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 08:31 AM
Edited by Kay10 on Tue 10/20/09 08:33 AM
Lmao ,Do you ever get the feeling that you wish you had waited?,wandering what I'm talking about ? LOL

Technology thats it lol after buying an iPhone few months past around £ 700 now it's going for £149 at the store currys frustrated yes mind you new tech is brought out every three months yet thats so e decrease in price , Ah well what's done is done LOL .

Good side at least you don't have to pay for mistakes like you do with miceosoft at putting hardware on market yet requiring fixes as there in too much of a hurry to get it out to puplic to earn more money which bill gates clearly doesn't need.

Only downside I see with apple is minimal software they may be expensive yet think it's worth it .

Anyone had any problems with the cell viaty at all from what I've heard there touch screen freezes after a spell and not covered in insurance for repair this costs around another £150 to ammend fault .

I don't see much difference mind you in iPhone 3gs as you can do same with previous version the company mearly witholds such info if you jailbreak your cell you get video etc same apps and more just like thee 3gs so don't waste your cash LOL .

;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 08:13 AM
Had tryed that meathod fearand loathing however managed to fine them so all is fine now thx ,There going out this evening after there five year apart happy days LOL .

;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 08:09 AM
With your kitty just being done I figured she would have been wearing one of those things that look like a light shade LOL.If you leave that on I'm sure shell get used to it .Then again there's a snap it collar from most pet stores available now it clicks in place like a belt it's tiny so doesn't harm her kneck give it a try good luck .

;-)

Kay10's photo
Tue 10/20/09 08:04 AM
oh dear hehe is he the ripe that doesn't close his mouth properly when chewing omg an ex of mine we were at dinner with her familly it's was like being in a field with cows ,Yes it can get annoying feel you on that one LOL .

Thing is when you try tactfully mention it hits a nerve LOL as I found out better being straight forward right away and saying like I need ear plugs when you eat LOL .

Previous 1 3 4 5