Community > Posts By > Fromheart

no photo
Thu 04/15/10 07:23 AM
We soul or atma is tied to this body .so we have to suffer all pain of this physical body.but we r not this body.our mere presence give energy to this body.have any one seen the movie Avatar.it is just like that

no photo
Wed 04/14/10 08:42 PM
This is all rubbish.we have to suffer all miseries due to this binding without any fault of us.can any one understand what i want to convey

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:27 AM
No mam.for parents all their children r same.it is just for fun

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:21 AM
Plz comment by seeing them.as their is a compition between them

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:18 AM
Edited by Fromheart on Mon 12/28/09 08:19 AM
I hv two daughter age 5 and half and one and half.i wan to know who is more cute plz comment by seeing my profile which hv thr image

no photo
Sun 12/27/09 12:10 AM
Plz tel wat u think abt me

no photo
Sun 12/27/09 12:02 AM
Graceful

no photo
Mon 12/21/09 10:46 PM
But for that u need another person flowed by same force.how u arrange that person

no photo
Mon 12/21/09 05:48 PM
Jane star do only guys have to use force to control the force of sex then wat about girls.do they let it free

no photo
Mon 12/21/09 10:02 AM

Sexual desire is biological. Neurological even, depending on how specific one wants to get. To say that it has anything to do with Physics comes from a confusion of terms.

If anything, to say that sexuality has anything to do with "forces" more relates to philosophy or even spirituality. Things like predestination, causality, and fatalism come to mind.

time must be linear for forces to hold it's value, so people is time linear lol?

I think above two minds are most genius bcoz they make us laugh by their so much intense search of ans of my question.
Words selection is great like cönfusion of terms,perdestination,fatalism and linearty of time.great minds!keep posting!

no photo
Sat 12/19/09 08:12 AM

I'll rape you and then you can decide for yourself.
If u wil rape me then it wil be u who can decide whether you have raped me out of desire or due to sum force.r u homosexual or serial raper

no photo
Sat 12/19/09 08:12 AM

I'll rape you and then you can decide for yourself.
If u wil rape me then it wil be u who can decide whether you have raped me out of desire or due to sum force.r u homosexual or serial raper

no photo
Sat 12/19/09 03:35 AM

THOSE WHO CAN, DO...

THOSE WHO CAN'T, MEASURE IT!!!

............... laugh ..............
It is measured only by doing.ah hws satisfying it is

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 05:36 AM
We read in physics books that there are four fundamental force in nature namely nuclear, magnetic ,electric and gravitational.then wat type of force is sex?we wil all agree that opposite attract as opposite charges or opposite poles.so when men and women attract then which force is playing its part.can we nt measure it?or is it not a physical force?as physics is the study of nature and natural phenomenon and sexual force is the most natural force then why there is not any formula discoverd who can tel the amount of force between two opposite sex individuals

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 09:07 AM
Edited by Fromheart on Tue 12/15/09 09:18 AM

Mass can be converted in
to energy only in nuclear reaction not in physical and chemical reaction in which mass remain constant before and after the reaction.so why it happend only in few nuclear reaction either in fission or in fusion.even in one fission of uranium atom a very small mass disappear which is converted to energy.so wat i want to say that the formula E=mc2 is not universaly applicable.we can nt convert mass of wood into energy.further shortcoming of this formula is that why we take the value of c here constant as 3lakh km/s which is maximum yet c varies from medium to medium.i want to ask this question to scientist present here that if we do atomic bomb explosion in water medium where c is one lakh fifty thousand km/s then wat amount of energy is relased. i think that thought is a energy wave differt from em wave.bcoz its speed can nt be masured and it is nt c.secondly i wonder about frequency of these thoughts wave.are they high frequency or low frequency wave.if they are high frequency wave then their energy must be high acc to planck formula e=hv so that they should come out from our mind where they originate and travel infinite distance.but if they are low frequency wave they should remain in mind never able to cross the boundary.here i say that band width of thoughts is also infinite.now question arise how thoughts originates.in physics em waves are produced by oscilating charge or accelerating charge but as thougt waves are nt em waves so i think they are produed by oscilating mind or unstable mind or confused mind or abnormal mind or unbalanced mind or weak mind or frushtated mind or damegd mind or impure mind.as a charge moving with steady speed never produce em waves similarly a steady mind or pure mind or balanced mind or a stable mind or a calm mind or a mediated mind never produce a thought wave.in that case there is no loss of energy.and that state of thoughtlessness is called smadihi.it is a state of pure bliss and pure consicous energy prevails our mind.so i think our aim should be to get that stage in which we do nt produce any thought wave.nw i also wan to say that in that stage you can hear the dance of your energy which is called naad.

Again i wan ask y c appears in this formula.is velocity of light has so much importance that energy and mass are related wit its help.y nt velocity of sound has taken?if i hv to give this answer then i would probably say that light is consciousness ,third constituent of universe .every soul is in the form of light.transparent and movable

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 05:21 AM
Mass can be converted in to energy only in nuclear reaction not in physical and chemical reaction in which mass remain constant before and after the reaction.so why it happend only in few nuclear reaction either in fission or in fusion.even in one fission of uranium atom a very small mass disappear which is converted to energy.so wat i want to say that the formula E=mc2 is not universaly applicable.we can nt convert mass of wood into energy.further shortcoming of this formula is that why we take the value of c here constant as 3lakh km/s which is maximum yet c varies from medium to medium.i want to ask this question to scientist present here that if we do atomic bomb explosion in water medium where c is one lakh fifty thousand km/s then wat amount of energy is relased. i think that thought is a energy wave differt from em wave.bcoz its speed can nt be masured and it is nt c.secondly i wonder about frequency of these thoughts wave.are they high frequency or low frequency wave.if they are high frequency wave then their energy must be high acc to planck formula e=hv so that they should come out from our mind where they originate and travel infinite distance.but if they are low frequency wave they should remain in mind never able to cross the boundary.here i say that band width of thoughts is also infinite.now question arise how thoughts originates.in physics em waves are produced by oscilating charge or accelerating charge but as thougt waves are nt em waves so i think they are produed by oscilating mind or unstable mind or confused mind or abnormal mind or unbalanced mind or weak mind or frushtated mind or damegd mind or impure mind.as a charge moving with steady speed never produce em waves similarly a steady mind or pure mind or balanced mind or a stable mind or a calm mind or a mediated mind never produce a thought wave.in that case there is no loss of energy.and that state of thoughtlessness is called smadihi.it is a state of pure bliss and pure consicous energy prevails our mind.so i think our aim should be to get that stage in which we do nt produce any thought wave.nw i also wan to say that in that stage you can hear the dance of your energy which is called naad.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:10 AM
Mind means mann and brain means budhi.mind is just a bundle of thoughts.and brain is sumthing that decide wat is right or wat is wrong.wat to do and wat not to do.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:49 PM
Yog vashisht is a very good book of hindu religion based on vedantic philosophy.guru vashisht teaches his disciple Lord Ram in this book.we are all one.same current is flowing in everyone.but we behave differentaly as electricity do different work in different appliances like it cools in fridge but hot in oven.gives light in lamp and sound in radio.same is for the atama.we are the part of superconsciouness and are similar in characteristics bcoz we are the part of that.but unfortunately we have forget our true nature and our ego which is like electron cloud in Quantum mechanics do nt allow us to merge in to superconsciousness

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:26 PM
If u want to know about taoism u must read taoupnishad by great thinker Osho

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 06:26 AM
Live in present,think less watch more

Previous 1