Community > Posts By > Ilovemusic4ever

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:49 AM
was going damn good, but just got a call to go pick up my nieces little boy at school, so not so good now. LOL Be back as soon as I get back.

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:42 AM
Oh yeah, that's the main attraction. I have never been to Hooters but I have a feelin' I will be going there one day to see for myself. Wanna go with me?:laughing: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:35 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Mikey, you're a trip.rofl rofl rofl rofl
:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:28 AM

Lynyrd Skynyrd- Saturday Night Special

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:56 AM
They won again!!!
Whooo Hooo!!!

GO COWBOYS!! They Rock!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:51 AM
It's another damn Monday!!!
waving waving waving
Morning to you all.flowers flowers :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:49 AM
waving Hi guy's How is everybody on this lovely Monday morning?waving waving flowers flowers :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:42 PM

have a great dayflowerforyou

Thanks happy

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:41 PM
Bye, I will either talk to you later tonight, or in the morning Patty. Have fun. If you talk to you know who, tell him I said Hi.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:39 PM
drinker Going to get off for now to do some things. Probably talk to you all in the morning.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
:banana: :banana: flowers flowers waving waving bye bye Patty, Suz, Chuck, and everyone.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:23 PM
Ahh you stayed away on purpose.
You are a sly one...:laughing: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:21 PM
I believe that, cause I don't think anything has been happening on here lately. I wasn't on at all yesterday, and I missed Thursday and Friday all day. The guys make the forums I guess.:wink:

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:16 PM
waving waving waving

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:09 PM

I'm good ((Thursie)), just waking up from a nap. How about you? flowerforyou

I just done the same. Now I am taking my turn on the computer before my daughter wakes up. LOL
She hogs the computer when she's home. HAHA

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:06 PM
Hi Suz.

waving waving How are you today dear friend.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:03 PM
Bless his heart. I went through radiation before and I believe chemo is the worst to go through, and having both, I feel for him. I hope he does well with it. I will pray he makes it through them okay. Just have to keep the faith that all will be well. I will pray for you too, because family has a need for prayer as well. God Bless You.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:57 PM
That's great. Did I see where you had to postpone your trip next month? How is your dad doing? I continue remembering him in my prayers.flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:55 PM
Hi Patty, how are you doing today? Talked to you know who today? How's he doing?

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:51 PM
waving Hi everyone.
Sorry I missed ya Claudette, hope things go well for you too.

What has everybody been up to over the weekend? Not much here on my end, just enjoying the nice weather we are having.waving waving flowers flowers

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 10:09 PM

That's cool

At least the thread isn't dead cause of me.

:banana: :banana: Although, some of the others look like they are dead or dying now.

:cry: tears

jUST kidding :banana: :banana: :wink: