Community > Posts By > Ilovemusic4ever

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:38 AM
Great!!:banana: :banana: BUT, Things could be better if my baby was here with me. Looking forward to being together soon, probably the first part of October.:banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:28 AM
I miss this DAMN place.
You all mean the damn world to me.
Love ya!!!flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:26 AM
Hey Suzn
Did you miss me? I missed you all.
How are you doin' ?flowers

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:25 AM
:banana: :banana:
AAHHHH I closed out another chapter of the post. But Mikey gets to start the new one.:banana: :banana: :banana: flowerforyou flowers

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:17 AM
waving Hi!!!!

Love and miss you all. Have a great day.flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 09:43 PM
Bye dear friends waving tears sad sad sad

I will miss you. I must deactivate now, but will be thinking of my friends. I will come back soon and say Hi or something. Take it easy. Love ya all. tears tears flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 01:12 PM
Changed my pic back but sure looks funny with my pic and saying they belong to my brother, duh. (the horses I had up, in case somebody wondered. lol ttyl

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:38 AM
My brother and sis in law also have miniatures. They are so cute. All horses are beautiful to me. Lovely creatures.

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:27 AM
Like the song says by Mel Tillis

He said "I got the hoss and she got the saddle, together we're gonna ride, ride, ride.

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:24 AM
Damn, did everyone just leave this damn thread in the buff.

Let's get this damn thread started up again.:banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:23 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Good one Patty,,,

Yeah, Mikey, don't fall off.

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA!!!!!

HI HO SILVER AWAY!!!!!!!!!biggrin :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:19 AM
Right on Baby!!!!bigsmile bigsmile flowers

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:16 AM
Even better than that would be the horses with that beautiful sunset in the background in your pic Mikey.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:15 AM
Yeah, now those are really sexy!!!:tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:12 AM
Sorry Mikey,
Don't have any of those handy. YET. LOL
:wink: laugh laugh :banana:

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:10 AM
Here's my favorite. These belong to my brother and sister in law in Kansas. They raise quarter horses, this is one of their mares and her filly. Not the one that was born on my birthday though. I need a picture of her to put on here. They had at least four this year. Last year, out of all the colts, there were none. Amazing. Love it up there. May leave this up for a while.

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:04 AM
Hi waving

Hey Patty, love your new pic you put up. It's pretty.

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:42 AM
Doing great Gramm, how are you?

I am trying to stay awake, these cloudy days make me sleepy.yawn yawn yawn

Trying my best to perk up.:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:27 AM

Morning Gramm, how are you today?flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:20 AM
The Undertaker is cool.

I also like John Cena, hope he gets better soon and will return.

My daughter loves Kane and John too. She watches them all. Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Night, well this past Friday she missed most of it to go to the football game, but can catch up on it online. We saw the Undertaker driving out after we seen him in South Carolina last year. It was cool. It is fun to watch. I'm not sure about Goldberg, but the way things go, you never know.