Community > Posts By > NaciremaDream

NaciremaDream's photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:32 PM
If you are for the Death Penalty you are no better then the one in the wrong. Death Penalty to you as well. And plus its been proven that some, not all but some of these people who were killed because of the Death Penalty were innocent. The eye for an eye theory should not be what us human beings are about. But then again, this is one messed up world.

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:03 PM
I have noticed that people who believe in prayer never ask their "god" what he/she thinks.

Besides that same old question... "Why is this happening to be or to so and so"?

Is it because you know your question(s) will not get answered by him/her?

Why is that?

Or, could it be you could care less what he/she thinks about anything thats going on in this crazy world?

NaciremaDream's photo
Wed 10/21/09 01:38 AM

I'd ask IT if it really has a gender. Then perhaps, if the Bible was really written by prophets who were writting the opinions of IT. Cuz, a lot of it seems to be written by old, biased, prejudiced men.
Great point !!

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/20/09 05:49 PM
I feel there is nothing wrong with having desire for another person or for anything. Desire is the fuel of life, for me anyway. bigsmile Could be the reason I don't believe in monogamous relationships. I desire, want and crave a lot. pitchfork

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:28 PM
Is it that time already? ****.... Do I have time to shave my head first? Will I be flying in first class or should I bring my fire suit? Are you here now because that woman I was with last night kept yelling out your name? I told that woman to shut up. Why don't she listen to me? Why are you trying to put the fear of "you" in me now? Can we all just get alone? Why is water wet? Why are my questions going over your head? Will Jon and Kate ever get back together? Why not? What about the kids? Why do we say "take the good with the bad" and not "take the bad with the good"? Of course I'm gonna take the Good with the bad. Why shouldn't I? Will you answer me please? Whats going on with the Tennessee Titans? 0-6? Do you remember the Titans? Denzel does. Do you have the time? What are your plans for Helloween? Any parties? If so, can you be my wingman? The "LADIES" just love that trick you can do. Remember.... that time you walked on water... ""C-L-A-S-S-I-C""

Or...

What the HELL were you thinking in the first place?

Or...

Oh - My - God...... People have been worried sick about you, how come you never call, don't you think you could at least leave a note, a email or a text message (OMG), and did you remember to bring something nice back, I thought you knew what size shirt I wear, oh why don't you comb that hair, this world has been a real mess, are you hungry or anything, why don't you eat more healthy. do you ever think about having kids, boy or girl, why don't you have kids, can't you be responsible and take care of things on time, is that wine and fish on your breath I smell, you know you're gonna start getting a reputation, if you keep frowning like that your face will stay like that forever, do you think these pants make me look fat, why don't you run along now and go to church like everyone else, good lord... oh my god it's running late, where has the time gone, it's so nice of you to come by even though you don't talk too much, we should catch up sometime and break some bread have some wine, speaking of bread...what was the best thing before sliced bread, does your mother know you're out so late, I love what you've done with your sandals, hey.... does this look infected, It does, Damn... I have no cream for this at all, wheres the closest Wal-Mart, why are you looking at me like that, do I have something in my teeth, why are you asking me what the bible says, you wrote that book right, I'm sure everything will be alright, you just sit down and make yourself comfortable, hey where do you think you're going, just a minute here, come back...

now that's just the funniest thing, I just don't understand what gets into you... sometimes you seem like such a nice God but a little unreliable if you ask me, almost rude in a way, probably better off without you anyways, the nerve of you to just up and leave us like that. Oh well. Now get off your fricken *** and do something to fix this damn mess you've created!

OH..... Hey God, Are we still on for Helloween? Who are you dressing up as? Bill O'Reilly???????

Uhhhhhhhh, on second thought.... No Thanks

Come Back Soon !!!! Bye

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:04 PM

my bets on Izzy too. I was very surprised to see her back this season. Rumor last season was she was getting the boot
She knows what shes talking about... trust me on that people.

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:01 PM
Single..... For Now. :wink:

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:58 PM

Bunny

Just relax

It takes time and patience

Hop into the forums and have fun

There are nice guys your age on this site

Good luck to you!:heart:
Take her advice, shes very wise and my new friend. Hi Tammy !!!

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:57 PM

I am 21 years old looking for love im not looking for a bs two week relationship. I want romance and tons of effection. All I seem to get from this site is older men (not to offend) but im talking older as in my dads age, or men just wanting to hook up. Where are the relationsip guys these days? Well maybe after posting this someone will find me..

xox

Bunny
You're not the first woman I've heard about guys just looking for hook ups on here. Which I don't understand since there are site for people like that. Im tell you what other females have told me on this site..."Your match will come". Cliche, I know. I'm not feeling it that much myself. But heres to you and your journey flowerforyou

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:36 PM
Sara Bareilles - Gravity

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:33 PM
No Way !

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:32 PM
NEWS FLASH. I just blacked out and my vision was... on this site still looking for love. Im in trouble !! tears

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:24 PM
Scary considering the flashforward date is my b-day. scared

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:20 PM
Kind and gentle flowerforyou

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 04:32 PM

I liked it. I think it shows a thoughtful, creative guy with a lot of energy. As an aside ... I liked the chalk art pics too flowerforyou
Thanks for the comment about my art work. I was in Europe 2 months ago and watched this one guy doing that, so I had to adopt that type of art in my life. Beautiful work... Very abnormal.

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 04:14 PM

Your profile is fine for someone who enjoys "fluff".

For example, you are very inspired in your writing, but for the purposes of a dating profile, most of what you wrote is superfluous.

Choose what you like the most about your essay and truncate it to one paragraph then add things about who you wish to meet, your goals, and what makes you giggle.

Most profiles are very dry and too perfunctory. Your profile is the other extreme. Find that middle ground which exemplifies both your creative needs and your direct needs!

The reason you might receive negative feedback is that you are "over the heads" of most people with your writing skills. If you had said, "Waazzz up? Holla if you like what u c" then your inbox would be full! :laughing:

Have fun! flowerforyou

Great feed back "MelodyGirl". So I should "dumb it down a little"? I was thinking about that

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 03:52 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen. What is wrong with my profile. I have been receiving some negative comments about being to "Cocky". WTF? Pick my profile apart and let me know what you think !!

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 03:09 PM
hopefully there will be some type of health care for me by then. If not, dust in the wind. But who will take care of my cats????

NaciremaDream's photo
Thu 10/08/09 03:08 PM

When I'm eighty, I am going to have 5 cats, wear purple hats with a giant sunflower in it...

dress in loud colours, and learn to spit.

When I am eighty I am going to wear push up bras and fishnets....short skirts and blue hair.

When I am eighty I am going to paint my house a rainbow, play loud music and dance in my nightie.

When I am eighty I am going to eat the whole cake for breakfast, wash it down with beer and burp loudly.

When I am eighty I am going to flirt with the tradesmen, sit on my roof, and moon the neighbours.
Wow.. hopefully there will be some type of health care for me by then. If not, dust in the wind. But who will take care of my cats????

What are you going to do when you are eighty?

NaciremaDream's photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:11 PM
Talking about boredom = more boredom asleep .. Great, now im bored !

Previous 1 3