Community > Posts By > NaciremaDream

NaciremaDream's photo
Wed 10/07/09 12:05 AM

Yea

He is cute!

He kinda looks like a combination of Denzel Washington and Jamie Fox, dontcha think?

By the way, Tammy, hands off, you already snared yourself one lol. And a damn fine one it seems, I might add.drinker To the two of you.

actually i think he looks like the dude that played in 2 Fast 2 Furious and the Transformers movies but i can't think of his name

Are you thinking about Tyrese

yeah Tyrese Gibson
Now I have heard that before... back in the day I was called SHAQ... I talk its b/c Im just tall dark and bald, lol

NaciremaDream's photo
Wed 10/07/09 12:04 AM

i prefer to analyze people,watch them interact with people.

but then again i think when people make a snap judgment on somebody they could be missing out on the great love or greatest friend in the world.
Kudos.. Good point

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:56 PM
Edited by NaciremaDream on Tue 10/06/09 11:59 PM
Who knows the difference between making a terrible decision instead of making a bad mistake. Like buying "miracle whip" when you meant to get real mayonnaise (mistake) or when your standing line at Wal-mart and you pick up sugar-free gum by accident (mistake), damn I hate when that happens to me. Or like "Im so sorry I created on you, I've made a terrible mistake (decision). Why do we say "I have made some mistakes in life/relationship" when we really mean is "I have made some bad decisions in life/relationship? Where did this come from?

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:37 PM

I know the reporter said "but your wife said" and Bobby told the reporter well thats her she speaks for her selfslaphead hope he gets a spot somewhere in the Florida State staff he loves football so much
Oh he will have a spot somewhere, besides they names the stadium after him... he will remain the face of the noles.

Your right if he left Florida State for another school that would be compareable to Joe Paterno if he ever left Penn State, they both mean so much more than a coach to their schools
Yes... And they both mean so much to college football period. I think Joe Pa will be around for another couple of years

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:24 PM

I know the reporter said "but your wife said" and Bobby told the reporter well thats her she speaks for her selfslaphead hope he gets a spot somewhere in the Florida State staff he loves football so much
Oh he will have a spot somewhere, besides they names the stadium after him... he will remain the face of the noles.

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:16 PM
Im afraid of people who say "I have made plenty in life" when they really mean "I have made plenty of bad decisions in life". Oh... new Topic Coming Soon !!!!

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:11 PM
Edited by NaciremaDream on Tue 10/06/09 11:20 PM
Im tired and had a long day too!!! Wheres the love ppl !!

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:08 PM
We did look good against those teams but not against S. Florida and J-ville st. Im all for Bobby leaving asap. Thank you Bobby for the great memories but your time has come. It was sad looking at him on ESPN tonight.. sad.. so sad !

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:04 PM

He reminds me of one of my ex's..She just wouldn't quit
Yeah, one of my ex's too, she never could make up her mind

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:03 PM
Baymeadows Here (Southside)

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:59 PM
For the past couple of years, visiting my god-son everyday. Since I have no kids of my own, hes all I got. :heart:

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:40 PM

The gators are good this year with or without tim tebow. It should be tough saturday with LSU winning there last 31 straight home night games. Streaks gotta end sometime, this saturday,5:00pm pacific time CBS, we will see a long one come to a end either way. The gators are on a 14 game win streak, currently the longest win streak in college football. Love the Gators serious defense, triple headed rushing attack, unbalanced pass gamewhat. LSU against a good Georgia team showed signs of offense, strong running game and a stingy d. Pads are gonna crack and hearts will break. Go gatorsdrinker devil

Tebow practiced full pads today and many are saying barring some major set back he will start saturdaybiggrin good luck LSUpitchfork brokenheart devil
I followed Tebow since he was in high school here in Jacksonville Florida and became a fan... Too bad he went to the Gators (me being a noles fan and all.. thats another topic, lol).But I think he will play this weekend. Final Store... LSU 17 Florida 30

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:28 PM

I think it takes a much stronger person to learn from where they grew up, put the bad in the past, and try and fix what you can in your life and try to help others learn to help themselves.
I second that Jill

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:33 PM

(((((kevin))))

You are so right!!
Thanks Tammy... What are your thoughts?

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 08:18 PM

Why people would try to brag about being from a ghetto ohwell I mean I know people sometimes try to be things they really aren't... but isn't it usually something better at least?
If I was gonna lie and brag about where I'm from, I sure wouldn't be picking a hood laugh maybe it's just meohwell
I spent the first 14 years of my life in the "hood" and thats nothing to brag about. Most of the people I know who so-called "made it from the hood" never brag about it. What is there to brag about? The hood is what you as the community make it. Therefor, it just makes more misery and spreads like cancer.

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 07:21 PM
I love BBW !!!!!! :heart:

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 07:16 PM
I think the "weed man" f****d me over... 40 Dollars For This Crap !! Now I need a newport ! smokin

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 07:07 PM
I would have posted something sooner but the "weed man" just knocked on my door biggrin

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:46 PM

my instincts are amazing. i trust them implicitly.

like when that one guy who took me out on our first date then peed behind a tree... yeah.. red flag alert for the instincts. : p

damn, maybe he just 'had to go'... rofl drinker

i agree with many of you tho... first impressions can be misleading... I mean, some people are nervous with first impressions... and who makes a good impression when they are nervous?...

drinker
I know I have made a couple of bad first impressions when nervous (job interviews). You seem like "A GOOD GUY"...damnit Im judging people again. J/K :smile:

NaciremaDream's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:29 PM

i hate it when my sexual partner calls me by some other guys name during sex. one time the lady kept yelling at the top of her lungs, "JESUS CHRIST".
I have got to use that line... F-U-N-N-Y... rofl