Community > Posts By > Writerguy22

Writerguy22's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:37 AM
Great taste in shadesglasses

Writerguy22's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:31 AM

well a friend tried to give me advice...he said, "do you know how to get over a man?" I said, "how?" He said,"Get under one." I don't really think it was very good advice though.laugh laugh

Oh, and I notice...it was a guy who said this! Logic, then, dictates: Get run over by a car...get over it...go play in the street with a blindfold on! rofl rofl rofl rofl

it's not our fault that we are better at abstract reasoning lol. But hey, girls can be jerks too, we jus have a different word for that, but since I'm a gentleman (for the most part lol) I shall not say it in respect
for our ladies here on the forum, so let's not point fingers at jus one gender, both are just as bad, it's sad but true. But thankfully there are good men and women out there that are worth it, so let the jerks be jerks, for they will probably never know the true joy of caring for someone other then themselves grumble

Writerguy22's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:24 AM
Single, but in the market, as it wereflowerforyou

Writerguy22's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:17 AM
Kind and delightfully quirkyglasses

Writerguy22's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:14 AM
Likes to secretly read romance novels while baking cakes and eating chocolate pudding. Oh and very polite too drinker

Writerguy22's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:08 AM

if you fall off the horse get back on...

I fell off a horse one time. I wouldn't recommend it. I usually take a couple weeks to be sad and listen to sad songs ( not country ick) and then go get a snowcone an move on. So with all that said an done, go get a snowcone, an it will all be ok when u finish it drinks

Writerguy22's photo
Sat 11/07/09 06:50 AM
That is true for the most part, and yes ur right it does get boring, but to most guys that's all that interests them. I don't mind every once An a while, but when it starts to become the main topic then it gets old and boring fast. I like the more romantic and sensual conversation topics like what we could do on a date, like a candle lite dinner or dancing under the stars and things of that nature. I love to write romantic things to Girls that I like, it's more meaningful and heart felt then " are u horny? " or " want to know how big my beanie weenie is?" lol :banana:

Writerguy22's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:45 PM
im as much fun to make as i am to eat! lol slaphead

Writerguy22's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:43 PM
and what i dont get is whats up with trying to find a date on saturday night and all the girls are washing their hair or doing laundry, at the same time! im seriously concerned about what all that soap runoff is doing to the eco system frustrated

Writerguy22's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:38 PM
ah a decent conversation, i love those, when they stay decent, but sometimes they just go downhill and in the gutter, but sometimes thats ok. i usually like to start out nice and gentlemenly-like, till i get to know the other person, then if they are ok with it, or initiate that area of conversation, then i can misbehave lol, but i try to be good, at least till i learn when its ok to be bad, and if the other person is bad too drinker so heres to all the guys that can talk with using the head on their shoulders! and that know how to respect a lady drinker

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:13 PM

he has been growing out his facial hair for over a yearlaugh tongue2

its a delicate process and cant be rushed!!!

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:11 PM

Boobs!

Ya seen two ya seen em all!!

Hahaha. Jk!!!bigsmile

lol, why stop at two when you can see so many more then that? they come in all sorts of shapes colors and sizes!! as far as the eyes can see!!! its a boobie wonderland!!!!

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:09 PM

now he gets turned on from sweeping the floortongue2 (scorp)

Writerguy is afraid that if he smiles his face will stick like thatlaugh laugh

its a subtle smile, lol besides, im not the one that gets turned on during loading zone annoucements :laughing:

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:06 PM

Thinks her broom is sexy! :tongue:

now i gotta clean the screen grumble again, lol

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:05 PM
enjoys classical music while being fed to train noises

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:03 PM
why are they so amazing? must look that up later :thumbsup:

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:53 PM
no, a liquid, lol so there, oops

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:50 PM
cuz then i could put u in a cup and take you with me everywhere laugh

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:48 PM
its a water pistol, so i can shoot sagacious22 and make him melt, water is the major weakness!

Writerguy22's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:45 PM

(scorpio)he had 4 of his ribs removed so he could go down on himselftongue2

pure genuise noway

Previous 1