Community > Posts By > yamaharuss

yamaharuss's photo
Sat 08/02/08 12:40 PM
sigh... they just want my bike.

yamaharuss's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:34 AM
If anyone has a little legal knowledge, a little advice would be cool.

I got served with divorce papers which has the standard stuff about splitting everything in half. I had planned on not wanting to take any of her retirement and she definitely has a lot more than I do but here's my question...

I don't want to pay for an attorney if I can help it. If I don't respond with a written response then the divorce is automatically granted and the judge will split everything.. Is there any other risk for me if I simply don't file a response?

yamaharuss's photo
Tue 07/22/08 02:21 PM
I'm goin to Colquitt to celebrate!

yamaharuss's photo
Tue 07/22/08 01:47 PM

was this something you were expecting?

I had all the papers, we were going to file it ourselves... looks like she was a bit more anxious.

yamaharuss's photo
Tue 07/22/08 01:35 PM
Divorce papers. Felt weird, do I celebrate? Or be depressed?

yamaharuss's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:07 AM
sour kraut and mustard please.

yamaharuss's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:06 AM
I would switch mine with someone you liked.

flowerforyou

yamaharuss's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:19 PM
It's the damm speculators that are driving up the prices. They say gas will soon be over $7 and we say, wow, that will suck.

Drill baby drill!

yamaharuss's photo
Fri 07/11/08 06:13 PM
wolf looks more like a *****

yamaharuss's photo
Fri 07/11/08 04:10 AM
Update:

Well, crushed again!

We spent a few very nice days together. Had dinner with her daughter on our second date, lunch with her best friend the next day, she told me she's mentioned me to her other friends. She told me how much she liked me, we made plans to go out Thursday night.

Wednesday night she says she will call me before she goes to bed, didn't call. Didn't hear from her all morning Thursday so I leave a message asking if she's OK. About an hour later I get a text message saying she is canceling our date and she's just not ready for dating, a lot going on right now and she still likes me.

WTF!

yamaharuss's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:05 PM
Or invite me and cook for two.

yamaharuss's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:04 PM
Why have a hard time answering? Just put "super freak!"

yamaharuss's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:56 AM

yamaharuss's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:46 AM
I would have said your profile is nice and you seem sweet... until I read a few posts of yours.

glasses

yamaharuss's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:31 AM

I have seen where there are so many different opinions of "dating"

Dating to me is meeting several new people, some women that can be friends, casual encounters, getting together to just do whatever, so on. I could go rock climbing with one woman this weekend, and next weekend go boating with another woman....

Until I have declared that I am "exclusive" with someone, I see no harm in hanging out with others. It's a total "go with the flow" scenario with me.....

This describes exactly where I am right now.

yamaharuss's photo
Fri 07/04/08 09:42 AM
Absolutely. Abusive guys are the scum of the earth.

yamaharuss's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:01 AM
I'm Jupiter with Venusian tendencies

yamaharuss's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:13 AM

.... Guess the song "Bless The Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts would fit you pretty good under these circumstances...

I just downloaded it.. wow, that's a cool song. Thanks!

yamaharuss's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:58 AM

Did she live in an apartment?

Did you have to bite your tongue not to ask what she thought of the person above her?

Now that's funny! bigsmile

yamaharuss's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:34 AM
Edited by yamaharuss on Fri 07/04/08 06:40 AM
To set the story let me preface by saying that I've been dating a lot lately. I mean a lot. I've met probably close to 20 women in the last month and a half. Just dates mind you, met a lot of women who were OK but no sparks. My last "date" was Wednesday night and that was a second date.

So last night (Thursday) I wanted to just go out by myself, no date, no meeting anyone, just go out and enjoy dinner and a live band by myself.

I go to a local club and sit at a bar two seats over from someone I know. He's an older gentleman who is always up there and kind of a protector/father type to a group of ladies I've met before. Well the seat next to him was open but there was a drink there and shortly this blonde comes and sits down. Now, this isn't just any blonde, this is a blonde who turns every head when she walks into a room.

I don't know who she is or how she knows the guy but we exchange small talk, very few words. The place is starting to fill and it's almost time for the band to start and I notice they are getting up from the bar to go get a table. As they start to walk away from the bar she turns and asks me if I'd like to join them. I accepted.

Band starts, and they get up to dance and I'm almost salivating watching her dance. She is so sexy and has a smile and laugh that makes you melt. I didn't ask her to dance cuz I thought he might feel strange, so I just enjoyed the band and watched her dance. She looked to be about 26 years old. Way too young for me so I just enjoyed the view and figured that would be all there is to it.

She kept complaining that she didn't have a scrunchie for her hair and was hot.. so I rode up to the store and got her a pack of them. She seemed shocked that I did that and thanked me.

I got brave and said to her "I don't know if you're married, have a boyfriend or what but I just want to tell you that you are a very sexy woman". She smiled very bashfully and told me she was single and doesn't date, and that she came out with this guy because friends made her just so she could get out. She also said she had a 13 year old daughter. When she said that I thought damm, she had to have her when she was 16, making her 29 MAX.

I asked her if she liked sushi and she said yes. I then told her if she would like to give me her phone number before she left I would call her sometime and take her for sushi. She replied "let me just tell you it now.. and said it". Man, I had that locked in my memory. Shortly thereafter they were getting up to leave and she said it was nice to meet me, shook my hand and asked if I remembered her number. I quickly replied with it and she said "wow, you're good".. then they left. I knew he was taking her home and would be doing just that, he was her driver.

So, about 20 minutes later I send her a text message to see if she can receive them. She replied and I ended up siiting outside on the deck texting her for about an hour. Closing time came and people were leaving, I was still texting her, we talked about a lot, I learned she was 38 and couldn't believe it. She lived very close by and the mall was right behind her house, I ended up going over there and she met me out on the grass by the mall. I brought some towels over to sit on and we talked another hour til about 4am. We kissed when I left, she told me to call her when I got home safe(I was on the bike). We texted a few more times before we went to sleep.

So, all these dating sites I sign up for and I meet someone the old fashioned way. How cool is life? We'll see how it pans out.

Dang, I didn't mean to write so much, is anyone gonna read this??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25