FredoniaDaydreamer's photo
Sun 01/06/19 01:11 PM
Alicia just hang in there. There are a lot of really nice people on here. flowerforyou You can monitor the forum (pretty safe in here). You just need to be cautious of some of the people messaging you. Filters don't necessarily work on filtering out the fake accounts if they are setting up profiles in your area. After a little while you will be able to tell who is real. You can always block and or report to the admin any suspicious profiles.

Wed 01/02/19 09:48 PM
That's fantastic Caasee! Did you update your profile pic holding them?

Tue 01/01/19 08:09 PM
Sorry, I wont be able to help - I live in Wisconsin. Did you try your local police/sheriff (non emergency number)? I know our local force would assist with this type of situation.
If no luck, you could McGiver a few broom handles together with duct tape and use a t-shirt around a wire coat hanger to attempt to reach them. :dog::dog2:

Tue 01/01/19 07:56 PM
I agree w/ Poetry about limiting negativity in a profile. I also recommend going into your mail settings and filter who is able to message you.

Good luck in your search!

Tue 01/01/19 07:39 PM
Where do you live? I have one.

Sun 12/30/18 09:44 PM
Welcome Navee.
There are legit people are on here, you'll usually find them in the forums. You'll have to sort out the ones who message you.

Sun 12/30/18 04:28 PM
I agree, also you may want to mention a little about what you are looking for...

Cheers to you! drinker

Sat 12/01/18 06:12 AM
You have to be careful on whatever site you are on. If questions make you uncomfortable and you don't wish to reply - Don't respond. You can block them if the don't take the hint. Some legit men may ask some of the questions, but they usually don't ask in the exact same verbiage in multiple questions. It sends red flags up to me.
Reality is fake profiles can be anywhere. So can just plain old jerks!frustrated

Tue 11/27/18 08:47 PM
That a girl, Lee! I think the right man just hasn't read your profile yet! There's a broad spectrum of people on here. Please follow your intuition, it won't steer you wrong.

In the meantime, all of us women may want to check out entering that Thursday night competition??
I hear the men of Mingle hold a similar one on Friday nights!!!! winking

Tue 11/27/18 05:44 PM
It doesn't matter what other women are writing or look like. I believe in being yourself and being honest - or else you will not find what you are truly looking for. If they cannot accept you for being yourself, you are better off and it wasn't meant to be. :wink:

Tue 11/27/18 05:01 PM
Very cute! laugh

Wed 11/09/16 04:42 PM
I will second that! Be very careful.
There are a lot of scammers using this site (posing as both sexes).
If you can sort your way through the weeds you will also meet some very nice people.
Good luck to you! :wink:

Sun 11/06/16 08:17 AM
I agree with you. You have to personalize the message. A generic message of "Hi" leads me to believe they did not take the time to read my profile and that there is not any real interest. I will especially not respond, if they do not have a picture in their profile or have taken the time to input anything into their profile.

Hope this helps :wink:

1 2 3 5 Next