FredoniaDaydreamer's photo
Wed 05/15/19 05:46 PM
Edited by FredoniaDaydreamer on Wed 05/15/19 05:47 PM
There are plenty of guys on here doing the exact same thing. To each their own. You have to figure out if you are just after sex or a relationship.

I think you already know the answer - just by posting the question on here.

Good luck in your search! waving

Tue 05/07/19 05:34 PM
Hi and congrats on your first posting.
You may want to elaborate a little on yourself and what you are looking for. You could also add another photo.

Good luck in your search!
Happy Mingling! waving

Tue 04/30/19 06:28 PM
Hi Scott,

River is right. You do have your filters set correctly, but your page is stating you are a woman looking for a man. Once you correct th our profile, I'm sure you will get the results you are looking for.

Good luck mingling!waving

Sat 04/27/19 08:11 PM
Hi, there are a lot of really great people on this site. You just haven't found each other yet. You just need to have patience and sort through them. It's fairly easy to pick out who's real & who is not.

Good luck in your search! waving

Sat 04/20/19 09:21 PM
That has happened to me as well. But I had the feeling he was not legit. I just figured his account was deactivated by the admins.

Sun 04/14/19 01:49 PM
None, it's a hole.

Sat 04/06/19 04:54 PM
Hi hupuppy,
Guess you haven't found the right woman yet! :smirk:

Wed 03/20/19 03:32 PM
Hi No1phD,
I have a glass half full perspective on things. I always try to see both sides of a story. I would say I'm an optimistic realist. winking
I see things for what they are AND what they could be.
No matter the situation, There is a reason for everything. When times get tough I tell myself someone out there has it worse than me......

Good luck to you!

Sat 03/16/19 03:02 PM
Welcome madgar :wave:, you should start with listing your interests, tell a little about yourself, and explain what you are looking for.

Good luck!

Sat 02/09/19 01:01 AM
Edited by FredoniaDaydreamer on Sat 02/09/19 01:12 AM
Interesting thought process from everyone!
For the mostpart, I tend to agree with MK & JustBeHonest. I believe you both must be honest and just be yourselves. You both need to have some similar interests. I like starting in the beginning with a man. Have fun and enjoy each others company. Take time to really get to know each other. If it doesn't work out romantically, you have made a new friend.

Relationships are like reading a book. You don't read it by skipping chapters. If you don't enjoy it after reading it for a little while, you'll start reading a new book. If you enjoy it, you really get into it and can't put it down. You always look forward to what comes next... :hugging:

Thu 02/07/19 03:04 PM
Hi Lon & welcome!
There really are a lot of legit people on this site. I have made friends with quite a few people on here. Try setting your filters, this will help some. You will still receive messages from undesirables, but it will be easier to handle and sort thru. You can also report them to the site admins.

Good luck and happy Mingling drinks

Wed 01/30/19 09:51 PM
Welcome CLE. I'm sorry you haven't met the woman you are searching for yet. (She just wasn't on the sites you have been on). I agree with some of the things you wrote. But I don't feel that only the people who are attractive on the outside can find a connection. I believe I can speak for quite a few (legit) women on this site & say looks aren't necessarily what women are looking for in a man. Someone truly has to be beautiful on the inside and have the characteristics you are looking for inorder to make the connection. Reading the profiles can tell a lot about a person & you can definately tell in messages who has read yours. This is the only site I have ever been on & I have made quite a few friends on here. I just haven't met the right man for me yet.
Dating sites can work, my sister & her boyfriend met on one a few years ago & they are still going strong.
Hang in there! waving

Wed 01/30/19 04:55 AM
Edited by FredoniaDaydreamer on Wed 01/30/19 04:56 AM
Fine

Sat 01/19/19 06:26 AM
Edited by FredoniaDaydreamer on Sat 01/19/19 06:27 AM
There is someone for everyone.

Sat 01/19/19 06:25 AM
To me age is just a number, it is the mindset and maturity level which matter to me. I have met many younger men that are more mature than some of the older ones. That said, I do have age limits as to whom I am looking for. A man close to my father or kids ages doesn't interest me. To me distance is also a factor. I'm a realist and don't expect someone (or myself) to travel more than a few hours to keep a new relationship alive. I do have my filters set. But if someone views my profile who has a genuine profile that really interests me, exceptions can be made. In the end, if someone legitimately takes the time to read your profile and meets what each of you are looking for - to me it is worth a shot. (Problem is you get so many people messaging you daily and many don't take the time to read what you wrote or have any similar interests - or have fake profiles.....).

Fri 01/18/19 08:37 PM
I agree with everyone, I think most real mature women on this site steer clear of intimate encounters especially with married men.(One can always go to a bar or use a hook-up app if that is what you wanted).

Wed 01/16/19 08:54 PM
You have to remember this is just another manner of meeting new people. Please be cautious as you will have to weed out the fake profiles. I agree with Delightful and others, you don't have to answer all emails you receive and not replying is an answer. So many people try to change your mind when you try to be kind & reply telling you aren't interrested. I stopped replying unless I'm possibly interested.

It is very obvious when someone does not read your profile and messages you.

I have been on here for 2 years now and have met a lot of wonderful people on here. I have not found what I am looking for yet, but I am not giving up - because I just haven't met him yet!

Best wishes for everyone in 2019!

Wed 01/09/19 10:29 PM
Hi Chris,
You may want to mention a little about what you are looking for in a woman and a little about yourself.
It looks like some of your pics may have photo shopped backgrounds (I could be wrong). I personally steer clear of profiles which are questionable.

Good luck to you, and happy Mingling! waving

Tue 01/08/19 06:24 PM
I had been having formatting issues for around 2 weeks. Half of pages were black & took forever to load (Smileys did work though). But as of today everything is fine & appears to be working (so far) for me.

Tue 01/08/19 06:03 PM
Hi, they are working for me. waving