Community > Posts By > niffik1

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 07:01 PM
Edited by niffik1 on Tue 11/01/16 07:02 PM

For me and maybe for some people. Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90. Time is a concept that humans created. So age is always just a number and Maturity is a choice.

I respectfully disagree.. Age is time, how long a person has been alive and the older they get the odds are, something will happen.

Sure, we can die anytime... Or live to be 100 - but our life experience is different... You can not deny that.

So, with a 30 year gap - you have to accept reality or you are just fooling yourself.

People who say age is just a number are just fooling themselves.. Time is time.

I accept the reality about our age gap. It doesnt bother me at all.. maybe it's yucky for you, i truly understand it.. cus ever since birth we believe false informations(CS) and forget the reasons why we live in this world.

I beg to disagree for those people who thought that age difference is big hindrance when it comes about love.

Hope you get my point..

Maybe let's not fool ourselves and i hope this is an eye opener for everyone :)

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 01:46 PM

I am guessing, again, if everything was perfect you would not be on a dating site asking for advice.

If you ask for opinions, not everyone will tell you what you want to hear.

Yes i respect that.. people judge you everywhere. I'm just correcting their thoughts about age difference.. thats why i came here.

Correcting their thoughts?

"Negative"

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 01:40 PM

niffik1, it sounds like you know what you want and made up your mind. Hopefully you can talk to your man about your concerns with your relationship. Good luck.

Yes thank you.

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 01:33 PM
Edited by niffik1 on Tue 11/01/16 01:42 PM
For me and maybe for some people. Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90. Time is a concept that humans created. So age is always just a number and Maturity is a choice.

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 01:23 PM

I am guessing, again, if everything was perfect you would not be on a dating site asking for advice.

If you ask for opinions, not everyone will tell you what you want to hear.

Yes i respect that.. people judge you everywhere. I'm just correcting their thoughts about age difference.. thats why i came here.

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 01:09 PM

I am 20 and fall in love with 51 year old. I am happy that i met him. the problem is.. is he serious to me?

Well....is you serious to him? Thirty one years difference means his sack will wrinkle faster than.....well....I better shush now. laugh

have you ever been in love? guess you still not.. you are also here looking for a companion. we have different reasons why we here.. if you were in my shoes you would be probably understand it.. the way he cares, talks, sharing good conversations, laughters, and many stuffs..you think it`s not possible? don`t judge the people how long their gap is.. I hope in the near future it wont happen to your children. id better shush my mouth now

For the uninitiated.....I have been in love. And I do realize age doesn't matter. My parents are in love, been married for 38 years, and there is 10 years age difference. Now...that is ten years, and so there is still much that they can (and do) have in common. You have a larger gap. If it works for you then hey....knock yourself out. Sometimes an age gap like yours can be successful. But the odds say differently....so don't hate cause I tend to favor the odds.....Vegas baby! flowerforyou laugh

Well we dont live to impress them. Why bother right? CARE NO more for negative comments and let there be peace on you oops flowers

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 06:50 AM

I am 20 and fall in love with 51 year old. I am happy that i met him. the problem is.. is he serious to me?

Well....is you serious to him? Thirty one years difference means his sack will wrinkle faster than.....well....I better shush now. laugh

have you ever been in love? guess you still not.. you are also here looking for a companion. we have different reasons why we here.. if you were in my shoes you would be probably understand it.. the way he cares, talks, sharing good conversations, laughters, and many stuffs..you think it`s not possible? don`t judge the people how long their gap is.. I hope in the near future it wont happen to your children. id better shush my mouth now

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 06:48 AM
Edited by niffik1 on Tue 11/01/16 06:42 AM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 07:18 AM
he has a big trust issues.. we both feel the same way. i know there is something wrong with that.. i dont know how to cope with his issues.

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 06:58 AM
thanks sparkey

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 06:53 AM

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 06:26 AM
Edited by niffik1 on Sun 10/30/16 06:24 AM
how to get over Trust Issues in any relationship?