Fri 11/25/16 01:13 AM
Carry on ladies :thumbsup: It's good to see your views :wink:

return2Eve's photo
Fri 11/25/16 12:35 AM
Welcome. smile2 Search by username or search for female as filter. :wink:

return2Eve's photo
Wed 11/23/16 02:05 PM
Edited by return2Eve on Wed 11/23/16 02:09 PM
Never did it, but that doesn't mean I don't want to. Actually it doesn't matter, however there is always some exception. If chemistry is good then everything is fine. :wink: Two cultures can travel together happily. smile2

return2Eve's photo
Tue 11/22/16 12:14 AM
Edited by return2Eve on Tue 11/22/16 12:27 AM

Ok, I read the rules. True woman right here! Is nice a requirement?

Ok, true I mean to say real. Coz, I ended with lots of fake & empty profiles. grumble You may real, but pls not with this pic. biggrin Welcome here... biggrin flowers

return2Eve's photo
Tue 11/22/16 12:06 AM
22.5726° N, 88.3639° E :wink: biggrin

return2Eve's photo
Mon 11/21/16 11:35 PM
I vote for true women... waving

return2Eve's photo
Mon 11/21/16 11:25 PM
Edited by return2Eve on Mon 11/21/16 11:18 PM
Nope, age doesn't matter, choice matters. smile2

return2Eve's photo
Mon 11/21/16 12:24 PM

I actually worked in a Hindu adult daycare center...heard all the stories, and the ugly truth through their eyes.

I don't know which organization you worked for. Or what do you mean for dowry ritual! There was some ritual happened long ago(say around 250 years). I think there was some in western countries in medieval age too. There is no official any kind of such ritual here. Yes tribal people has some kind of their won ritual or taboo. We sometimes heard of some female foeticide essay from 2/3 states. They usually caught by police or organization. Some Muslim has their won law & regulation & taboo, as they are very conservative(you know all over the world). Now, is that organization accept money as donation from western countries? Maybe those people whom you mate fanatics or fantasize their experience(say more than real), with the help of these organization. Or be real. If that organization accept money as donation from abroad then, you are wise smile2 Yes, there is some taboo like thing but these are not ritual. And if you are taking about red light areas, then I must say 50% of women their is from Bangladesh(mainly), Nepal(some), even Myanmar. They called themselves Indian and also hold Indian identity cards, but they lies.

return2Eve's photo
Mon 11/21/16 10:19 AM

Communication is the key to any serious and committed relationship. Thats my own view

Not only communication. There is compromisation, understanding, honesty. For any serious and committed relationship you need all of them. And if there is no love in the relationship, mentally or physically, then is hard to communicate. Sometimes true love comes after satisfactory physical relationship. think

return2Eve's photo
Sat 11/19/16 12:51 PM

To meet new people, have a laugh

:thumbsup: welcome.

return2Eve's photo
Sat 11/19/16 12:43 PM
I do read... but what to read!! Most of the time I ended with empty profile, not even with pic. what frustrated surprised grumble bigsmile rofl

return2Eve's photo
Sat 11/19/16 12:28 PM
Welcome & good luck. That's not end... watch out for some gun/heavy gun firing & RPGs... :smile: biggrin drinks

return2Eve's photo
Sat 11/19/16 12:11 PM

Na i dont think thats a big enough age difference, 15+ would be, I think

Then, if a man 3/4/5 or 6 years younger, how you will describe it? Cougar/cub or something other than that? noway think

return2Eve's photo
Sat 11/19/16 11:50 AM

Whether u are in diff marital status, whats the reason why ur here?

The reason is same for me, you & some others. But now I think only to see some intellectual comments from some wise guys. :wink: drinks Good luck.

return2Eve's photo
Fri 11/18/16 11:19 AM

They never reply. Are they all fake profiles ?

:thumbsup: most of them and others who are real just forgot their password biggrin :laughing: rofl

return2Eve's photo
Fri 11/18/16 11:00 AM

Finding a woman of any age is a challenge in some villages...they really should abolish the dowry ritual over there... Too many girls are being murdered.

Who gave you this type of information Max!!?? bbc, cnn or google? Don't be so sure of everything... and older younger fantasy(cougar/cub or whatever) is not uncommon in India.

return2Eve's photo
Fri 11/18/16 10:38 AM

Is there any girl from west bengal who want to make friendship and have fun..?

1st upload a real pic. 2nd most women's profiles are fake or profile page is empty or will not give you any reply ... bigsmile
Good luck drinker

return2Eve's photo
Fri 11/18/16 10:09 AM
Some intellectual guys starts firing their keyboard gun up there as always... rofl

return2Eve's photo
Fri 11/18/16 07:54 AM
Hello there... I'm serious waving
I saw some intellectual guys also start firing as always... laugh

return2Eve's photo
Fri 11/18/16 07:43 AM
Hello...