return2Eve's photo
Mon 12/26/16 05:35 AM
Point is, who is that lucky one :wink:

return2Eve's photo
Fri 12/23/16 12:50 PM
Merry Christmas to all... enjoy at your fullest. smile2

return2Eve's photo
Fri 12/23/16 12:20 PM

do you think for a serious relationship if it's just a theory or destiny?

Well it is serious by name, followed by relationship. Apply your theory(like maths) & calculate(give some time) and see the outcome... your destiny :wink: best of luck drinker

return2Eve's photo
Thu 12/08/16 12:09 PM
Good, keep blocking... drinker

return2Eve's photo
Thu 12/08/16 11:50 AM
Yes obviously. One thing is common, they can kick very hard... :smile: :laughing:

return2Eve's photo
Mon 12/05/16 01:47 PM
Hi there waving ,
not good, you can see mingle hospital pic there. winking :smile:

return2Eve's photo
Mon 12/05/16 01:12 PM
There is more names from literature, science, freedom fight etc. I'm proud. oops offtopic You are lucky, I still don't read any book of Swami Sivananda. I read some books of Swami Vivekananda. They are so hard to read, not for language though. They are in Bengali(my mother language). But for the spiritualism & inner meaning of those books or words. I do remember, I stopped reading in middle. slaphead

return2Eve's photo
Mon 12/05/16 10:36 AM
Only some parts of South India(TN) mate! what :laughing:

return2Eve's photo
Mon 12/05/16 10:25 AM
Serious committed relationship need both. Sometimes true love or dependency grow after sex.

return2Eve's photo
Mon 12/05/16 07:30 AM
Hi... waving

return2Eve's photo
Sun 12/04/16 11:30 AM
Edited by return2Eve on Sun 12/04/16 11:31 AM
Thanks, I knew it... grumble explode

return2Eve's photo
Sun 12/04/16 04:50 AM
If I fail to remember full username, only a part of it(like starting or ending) then how can I search through username?

return2Eve's photo
Sat 12/03/16 12:42 PM
I agree with #cat. Good luck. smile2

return2Eve's photo
Fri 12/02/16 12:29 PM
Edited by return2Eve on Fri 12/02/16 01:19 PM

Yes, Bikram yoga (hot yoga) isn't for everybody. As for me I would never try but I know people who like it. This kind of yoga was invented by the Hindu man who came to the USA to introduce it.People are different so there're many different kinds of yoga. I do classical Ptanjali yoga. Breathing in the right way helps to controle the mind as the main aim of all kinds of yoga is to carm the mind in order to see the soul (atma) and feel connection with the Main Soul (Paramaatma).

Nice to hear that you are doing classical yoga. :thumbsup: Well, Bikram Yoga was founded by Bikram Choudhury, a Bengali. As named, there is different kinds of yoga, but they all do raw yoga at last, maybe starting is different. As for me, I do never think about those soul(atma) or paramaatma. smile2 For me just concentration on it & do it in proper way. I have a cultural heritage which is in our blood, in our soil. That's not means everyone doing them here. slaphead There is some real good books here in Bengali & in other languages. Can't much say about others, coz there is so many languages in India. I did follow a great book earlier & my family members. I must say some greatest from Bengali community, has given great influence of doing Yoga & MEDITATION in India and abroad. Like Swami Vivekananda & his spiritual guru Ramakrishna Paramhansa, then Swami Pranavananda, Lokenath Brahmachari, Bamakhepa, Sri Aurobindo and so on. There is some great names from other subgroups of Hindu community, like Tirumalai Krishnamacharya, Swami Sivananda, B.K.S. Iyengar, Paramahansa Yogananda, K. Pattabhi and so. Whatever, we are just normal people who did or doing it for better living. smile2

return2Eve's photo
Wed 11/30/16 02:52 PM
Edited by return2Eve on Wed 11/30/16 02:58 PM
My opinion, in teenage affection is greater than love. Men & women understand original meaning of love after their maturity. Both can love blindly(mental). Understanding and attention is must. As for physical, women need more time for their satisfaction(orgasm) and men has short time for it(erection). But men always can upgrade or update them self through information/knowledge, learning and exercise. pitchfork

return2Eve's photo
Wed 11/30/16 12:00 PM
Edited by return2Eve on Wed 11/30/16 12:37 PM
Yes, Yoga is hard, but not all of them. Some extreme Yoga(google them) is really hard. Some needs guts to do them and years of practice. What the benefits of Yoga? Well you can simply google it. But the problem is most people can't do it properly. Before doing any classical Yoga, know them well before you going to do. I have a friend in Atlanta who is used to be a Yoga teacher(hot Yoga). He told me once, they used to do them in a room where temperature is artificially increased. Maybe they do it in that room for warming up, I'm not sure. In my opinion, there is some western form/versions of Yoga. If anyone want to learn Yoga properly they eventually have to do raw one. Yoga is the heritage of India (actually Hindu's), and we gave our heritage for welfare of mankind. Well, do it as you can... but with the proper guidance or teacher. Better don't follow you tube, because breath control is directly related to Yoga. If you breathe wrong way, it can cause you internal damage. Be safe. I did Yoga almost regularly long ago, still doing 3/4 of them inconsistently in gym or home and Pranayama. smile2

return2Eve's photo
Mon 11/28/16 12:51 PM
huh whoa :laughing: rofl

return2Eve's photo
Sat 11/26/16 10:50 AM
Edited by return2Eve on Sat 11/26/16 10:54 AM
tongue2 tongue2 :wink: smile2 bigsmile

return2Eve's photo
Sat 11/26/16 03:16 AM
It is not a boxing competition... noway :wink: biggrin

return2Eve's photo
Fri 11/25/16 11:33 AM