Sat 04/08/17 12:16 PM
^ Are you playing religious card!!??

return2Eve's photo
Fri 03/17/17 12:32 PM
Java (core) & ABAP (for business).

return2Eve's photo
Fri 03/17/17 12:28 PM
@JdoTpro is right.
Remove them after scan with Malwarebytes.
And then search your program files, application folder(admin & all),local temp files(under administrator, its maybe hidden), as well as registry folder(use regedit on run), to see software's registry (don’t know about win 10). Search all of them for any unwanted program. When you found, remove them.
Use task manager to detect any unwanted program is running in background (batter when connected on net).
You can use ccleaner or tune up for clean the registry too.
You can use some handful ad removal software too. Use them to clean & remove them too after cleaning.

return2Eve's photo
Fri 03/17/17 12:02 PM
Edited by return2Eve on Fri 03/17/17 12:06 PM
Antivirus topic will never get old...
Norton is itself a virus, 10 years ago & still…
I used quite a few of them.
In my view Avira, Avast & AVG(now won by avast), Malwarebytes. Others good are Panda & Bitdefender. But these two are fully cloud based, need fast internet connection, otherwise no real time protection.
Now a day’s 360 total security(china made), Baidu. They are cloud based too.
Avira is strong, scan slow, sometimes detect normal files as virus. Little low on resources.
Avast is good, need custom install. It's install some unwanted boot ware. Low on resources.
AVG, now under Avast. I liked it before. Had some problems few years ago. Still full of ads.
Malwarebytes is very good for detecting malware then others. But no real time protection in free version.

return2Eve's photo
Thu 03/16/17 11:10 AM
Edited by return2Eve on Thu 03/16/17 11:11 AM
Hello,
Why you putting the code in msg!! In your mail, go to the mail that sent by mingle, click the link given there. It will reload mingle in other tab of your web browser. A message will show verification complete. If it ask for code then give the code there. You are done.
Welcome & good luck.

return2Eve's photo
Wed 03/15/17 05:57 AM
It's so nice to hear that. You did it. :thumbsup: Congratulations to you both and best wishes... All is well... 🤞:shamrock::bouquet:

return2Eve's photo
Wed 01/25/17 12:51 AM

^^^ thanks to google... laugh laugh
love come just in the way...no matter anyone want it or not...
everyone is not lucky though. slaphead
anyone can ignore it (if he/she can). drinks

Not sure what you mean but if you Google that I think you'll find the laughs on you, you won't find it.

1st line of my comments is not for you or everyone else.
You didn't got it right. slaphead Sorry my bad.
And I don't care if anyone laughs on me or hate me...
cheers mate. drinker

return2Eve's photo
Tue 01/24/17 12:39 AM
^^^ thanks to google... laugh laugh
love come just in the way...no matter anyone want it or not...
everyone is not lucky though. slaphead
anyone can ignore it (if he/she can). drinks

return2Eve's photo
Mon 01/23/17 01:57 PM
Another alone guy... laugh laugh
Welcome & good luck. drinker

return2Eve's photo
Mon 01/23/17 01:52 PM
As I know, you can't change it.
Welcome & good luck. drinker

return2Eve's photo
Mon 01/23/17 01:21 PM
All is well.
welcome & good luck.

return2Eve's photo
Mon 01/23/17 12:57 AM
Edited by return2Eve on Mon 01/23/17 12:59 AM
Yes I just want to share some stones, shoes etc... that I caught in my fishing season in mingle. rofl rofl
are you interested?? tongue2 tongue2

return2Eve's photo
Mon 01/23/17 12:47 AM

1. Not ALL guys are like that. Try to get your head around the fact that your experience with "several" does not mean the entire male sex acts that way.

2. Yes some scammers only talk about themselves. But it does not follow that everyone who talks about themselves is a scammer. That's false logic. A lot of people talk about what's going on in their lives. Some folks may just not be very good at the kind of conversational banter you're looking for. You say you ask questions based on "their interests" how do you expect them to respond?

Agreed :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Another thing majority of women always ask 1st, what do you do for living? That's a negative and mostly turned off men. At first don't ask hard questions that they don't want to answer to strangers. Give some time to get things going. Use your senses(all) to pick scammers/bad guys. And don't try to mold them from beginning. I saw lots of profile where girls says like 'they want some guys to love them as they are' and & but they try to change guys, how funny thinking it is!! [nothing personal]

return2Eve's photo
Sun 01/22/17 07:10 AM
Welcome & good luck with your search.

return2Eve's photo
Sun 01/22/17 07:00 AM
Mine too... tears

return2Eve's photo
Sun 01/22/17 01:47 AM
And what is Mr. Right for you?? welcome & good luck. shades

return2Eve's photo
Sun 01/22/17 01:41 AM

There is no shortage of good men. And just like women there are bad ones as well.

The problem is(in my eyes), some women want to mold a man into what they perceive the man should be. When that doesn't happen, then in their eyes all men are lumped together.

Then the man bashing begins. and snowballs.

And ladies,frankly men get tired of that.

You want a man.. then that's what you get.. a man.. can't make him into something he is not.. And it is his " man" traits that attracted you in the first place.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

return2Eve's photo
Sun 01/22/17 01:05 AM

Why is it hard to find the One? Because nobody knows exactly who they really want to find. They make up an image of their second half in acccordance with fashion, adverts, different films, so-called stars etc. Plus everybody wants someone "with kind heart, no drama, good sence of humour, who loves me the same I am" etc. BUT nobody gives a question to yourself: "Do I have a kind heart? Am I prepared to love a person the same that person is?" etc.
To find the One you should start with yoursef :))

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

return2Eve's photo
Sun 01/22/17 12:34 AM
Welcome & good luck to both of you. drinker
Your curiosity about age and er... (hairy part) will be solve soon I hope. :wink: laugh

return2Eve's photo
Sat 01/21/17 04:50 AM
Sorry for your experience ladies. But not all the same. You need to figure out who is serious and not looking for cyber fun, and I think ladies have a natural inhabitant to catch that. So use it. Don't think we are not facing the same kind of problems. Good luck. drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7