Community > Posts By > windyinok

windyinok's photo
Sun 12/23/12 02:09 PM
Hi everybody,
I have been invited to stop the 50+ forum and introduce myself. Hope everybody here is going to have a great holiday and a happy new year.

windyinok's photo
Mon 07/02/12 08:29 PM
Well you got that one right. They are still laughing; even the ones in their graves. I am a 99%er and proud of it. They should all be ashamed for bringing down our country to its lowest financially.

windyinok's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:22 PM
I would probably let that person know.

windyinok's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:03 PM
I think it would be alright while establishing your relationship to mention that you were ill and underwent some treatment. However, you should never point out your imperfections to any man. If he really is attracted to you; you will only become more attractive to him. If he is that picky you really don't need that kind of guy in your intimate life. Most men don't really mind or notice surgical scars and stretch marks anyway. Life ravishes us all. I am sure he is not physically perfect either. So, embrace life and don't sweat the small stuff. Good luck.

windyinok's photo
Wed 03/24/10 06:28 PM
They are just sore losers with a lot of hot air.

windyinok's photo
Sat 01/02/10 08:16 PM
He says that he does his show with half his brain tied behind his back. It is my opinion; he does his show with his brain stuck up his rear end.