Community > Posts By > Roskolnikov

Roskolnikov's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:28 AM
yes but you should be in counseling to ascertain what precipitated his unfaithfulness. You should believe that he is sincere in his remorse. If you suspect that he is likely to cheat again and that he only wants to get back together for financial reasons then no. you also have to determine if you feel that you would be able to trust him again. Marriage is for better of for worse. Short of physical abuse or finding out that he is a murderer of serial rapist I say work on it.

Roskolnikov's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:50 AM
Edited by Roskolnikov on Mon 11/02/09 09:51 AM
Hello, are there any ladies in the Antelope Valley or within a 50 mile radius that would be interested in meeting?

Roskolnikov's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:22 PM
If I answer the door I laugh and tell them I am an atheist then I say "but I think my neighbor is a born again you should try him." Then I close the door.

Roskolnikov's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:18 PM
Are you at least an atheist? Give me something to work with!!rofl

Roskolnikov's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:12 PM
Every day. Yet here I am plugging away.

Roskolnikov's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:10 PM
I don't discriminate. Beggars can't be choosers. As long as she's a decade younger than my grandmother, old enough to drink and cute I am happy.

Roskolnikov's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:59 AM
Thanks guys. More pictures, got it.

Roskolnikov's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:37 AM
Hello, atheist women or atheist tolerant women here that might find me interesting?flowers

Roskolnikov's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:15 AM
Thanks Tammy!

Roskolnikov's photo
Thu 10/22/09 07:55 PM
Ok, so this blog has gotten almost 60 views and only 2 responses. Does that mean my profile is fine or that I need so much help that I'm a hopeless case?

Roskolnikov's photo
Thu 10/22/09 07:33 PM
Also, I think what Melody is saying in a soft peddled way is your not George Clooney. Diligent is correct, you/we have to have something women want, fast car, lots of money, rugged good looks, and or fame. Invent some kind of vaccine and you'll be in there buddy!!

Roskolnikov's photo
Thu 10/22/09 07:26 PM
I got your profile and liked it but what do I know I'm a guy who doesn't date much. I think the ladies are right you have to at least pretend to like or possess the rosy superficial things they do in order to land one. Wow that sounded jaded. Lets try that again. Do what the ladies told you to do you will probably be more successful. Except don't listen to the one's that tell you to change your profile and in the same breath tell you to be yourself. I assume that the profile as it stands reflects who you are and that clearly is not working. For what its worth as a heterosexual male I'd have no problem hanging out with you. We could both sit around thinking about our unfulfilling jobs and playing video games.

Roskolnikov's photo
Thu 10/22/09 07:00 PM
Thank you for the feedback!!waving

Roskolnikov's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:39 PM
Although not a formal member of that organization I was literally and atheist in a foxhole and endured harassment from all quarters when I was in the Army. My heart goes out to all those soldiers that aren't allowed freedom from religion

Roskolnikov's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:34 PM
It sounded rhetorical so I really don't know what kind of response you wanted. I agree? That sort of goes without saying since presumably we are all atheists here. It was well written? Yes it was. What do you want?

Roskolnikov's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:29 PM
It's such an integral part of the lexicon that I find myself calling on God or his son daily. When my supervisor makes a stupid decision that effects how I do my job "God take me now!" When one of the juveniles I deal with at work decides to carve his initials into the side of my desk "Jesus Christ! What kind of moron are you!" When I'm in the checkout line at the grocery store and the numbnut ahead of me can't figure out how to work the credit card machine, "God where do they come from and why do you always put them in front of me?"
So, maybe I am more religious than I thought.

Roskolnikov's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:14 PM
Hello,
Okay gang please check out my profile and tell me what I could do better and what I did well.
Thanks