Community > Posts By > beebianca

beebianca's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:28 PM

if you find a girl that wants to hang out let me know because i cant even find one either. i guess it's the fact i got a kid. if they cant accept me for that then i dont need one but i would like to know if there is someone for us all or am i just wasting time.flowerforyou

Hi, i'd like to think there is someone for as all, and hopefully there is, but the chances of finding that someone seem to be a little harder for those with children,well that is what i have found anyway, pre-baby i had friends to go out with, chill out, and i had a partner, and when i was single i found guys interested, but since having my daughter it's like i have a *beware* sign on my head or something, everything goes good until you mention your child, and than everything changes, even friends seem to have dropped off, thinking im not the same, or maybe they think motherhood is contagious... its insane, but the way of life tho...

Good Luck in finding someone who will accept you and your daughter...

bianca x

beebianca's photo
Sat 11/07/09 09:29 PM
Milk
Orange and mango juice
garlic
lemon juice
chai syrup
pasta
spagetti sauce
jim beam cans
water
carrots
potatos
apples
oranges
butter
marg
eggs
bacon
parsley
mint
corriander
cream
onions
eshallots
cherrios
chicken
ham
mayo
cheese
mint sce
salsa sce

beebianca's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:10 AM

Where have you been that you'd recommend to others?

i live in Australia so would definatly recommend it, but where, well that depends what your into, shopping? animals? country? city? ect... but i would definatly recommend QLD..

Bianca x

beebianca's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:03 AM

Hey girls, This is my first time on a dating website, and I just want to know if my profile is good or not.Please let me know what you think.

hi, i agree with the others, that photo of you is not the best, the other one is a better prefrence, but maybe another if you have it, a little closer.. I'm definatly not saying it is you, just the way and and angle the photo was taken... other than that your profile is great and i wish you all the best in finding what your looking for.

have fun
Bianca x

beebianca's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:01 AM

Never done anything like this before and I am excited to see how this works for me. :smile:

hi, and welcome. your profile looks great, and i wish you the best in finding what it is your looking for..

have fun

bianca x

beebianca's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:58 AM

any one have any good I deas for a sweet 16 party? my daughter is giving me nothing to go on.. lol and I dont have alot of $ to spend either :( so any advise would help :) was thinking a sleep over, movies dancing? but need some suggestions on fun things to do

hi, my daughter is only 2 so i dont have a great idea, but my sister turned 16 in september and had friends over she did a masquarde theme, i made the decos by cutting out a template of a basic mask on metalic cardboard, and streamers around, nothing too much, i found the kids didnt care too much about it anyway, there was just a bbq and salad, hardly any of them ate, and had singstar set up to sing along to, and the music on, and they just sung, danced, laughed, chatted, you'll find once they're together they like to catch up and talk, talk, and talk. my sis did a pass the parcel with grown up toys, (not sex toys) just things 16yr want, like lip gloss, make up, little bag, candles, ect. and not sure where you are and what you do, but stick up some tents in the backyard and let em camp out... (not sure if thats just an aussie thing or not)

sorry for the ramble, hope it helped a little..

bianca x

beebianca's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:51 AM

hello i have 2 kids my son has adhd and daugther has rare gentic birth defect tar sydome i am single looking to meet other parents my name is lorraina

hi, im a single mum, my daughter will be 2 very soon, and i sometimes find things getting on top of me, struggling emotinally, yet i get through it, so my hat goes off to you raising 2 kids on your own specially when i can only imagine they need your attention so much more.. obviously i am not in your area, but i am always up for a chat...

Bianca

beebianca's photo
Sun 11/01/09 11:00 PM

I have just redone my profile... Please let me know what you all think? Thanks a lot.waving

WOW, your profile is awesome, and i can't belive you've been on the site 2years, and havn't found the girl of your dreams, what you say in your profile is what most girls are looking for.

good luck with finding what your looking for

bianca x

beebianca's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:00 PM
i have 4.

1. chinese symple "eternity" on back of neck
2. baby dragon on left chest above boob
3. baby butterfly on left wrist
and
4. the southern cross with the words "shaneo forever young" in the middle on my foot... this is a tribute of my mate who was killed in a car crash. he had the exact same southern cross on his arm.

all my tatts are in colour.

beebianca's photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:06 PM
hi, i think your profile is great, has pictures, and gives an idea of the person you are...

good luck, and have fun..

bianca x

beebianca's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:35 AM

I would not take it as an insult, or that he isn't interested in you, it's just that the hormones make men do crazy things sometimes. There is no way that I know of, to put to words the insanity that is the male sex drive.

Oh im not taking it as in insult, but am i being put in the 'friend' section never to be anything else, which at the end of the dya is fine, but i would like to know one way or the other..

As for the male mind, im pretty sure that is something that will always remain a mystry.

beebianca's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:31 AM

He is by his actions making it clear you are a "friend" and probably never going to be anything but. No big deal ask him to help you in your search. He may well know someone really nice and since he likes you can probably find someone good.

Yeah i kinda figured that might have been the hidden message, and at the end of the day, your right, it's not a big deal, least i tried, and it's one more friend that i didnt have before.

thankyou for helping me.

bianca x

beebianca's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:16 AM
hi all, so i have been talking to this guy on msn and txt a few times, he made the initial contact thru an internet dating site, we have never met up as he lives 600km away. He use to live near me, and is finalising things where he is and coming back to finish his study here. We have been sending emails back and forth everyweek, he will send me random emails, just saying hi, or telling me something about work. i would reply.

ok so the problem, the other week i asked if he were talking to anyone else thru internet dating, and he said there were two woman who he has just started talking to. so i came back and asked him what they were like, he mentioned that they were far away but nice to talk to.

than tonight i get this email telling me more about them, one of them he said she was chinese and spoke min english, but was funny, yet the other he says, .....her name is Rhionna, she was the girl i was writing a letter to on saturday. We txt often and speak on the phone most nights. She's funny. smart and independant. She lives in Perth and we have alot in common. I hope to take some time off over xmas and fly over and spend xmas and the new year over there with her in perth. So i guess we'll see what happens there.....

so in saying that, does it mean he isnt interested in me at all? i mean i dont mind so much,if he finds someone who is more campatible with him,thats what happens i guess, but im just not sure how to take it..

beebianca's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:08 AM
hi all, so i have been talking to this guy on msn and txt a few times, he made the initial contact thru an internet dating site, we have never met up as he lives 600km away. He use to live near me, and is finalising things where he is and coming back to finish his study here. We have been sending emails back and forth everyweek, he will send me random emails, just saying hi, or telling me something about work. i would reply.

ok so the problem, the other week i asked if he were talking to anyone else thru internet dating, and he said there were two woman who he has just started talking to. so i came back and asked him what they were like, he mentioned that they were far away but nice to talk to.

than tonight i get this email telling me more about them, one of them he said she was chinese and spoke min english, but was funny, yet the other he says, .....her name is Rhionna, she was the girl i was writing a letter to on saturday. We txt often and speak on the phone most nights. She's funny. smart and independant. She lives in Perth and we have alot in common. I hope to take some time off over xmas and fly over and spend xmas and the new year over there with her in perth. So i guess we'll see what happens there.....

so in saying that, does it mean he isnt interested in me at all? i mean i dont mind so much,if he finds someone who is more campatible with him,thats what happens i guess, but im just not sure how to take it..

beebianca's photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:21 AM
hi, i took a look at your profile , the pictures are good, and so is the rest, the only thing is maybe put what kind of woman your looking for? but other than that, all is good.

have fun and good luck finding what your after

bianca x

As to what woman are looking for, it varies between each and every one of us. but the main thing most agree on, is we want an honest person that is true to you and themselves.

x

beebianca's photo
Sat 10/31/09 10:30 PM
I hope not, otherwise i'd be treating people pretty random and i'd come across as easy, as im into all kinds of music and will listen to most things.

I like things from the top 50, to techno, to country, to rock, and even the older tunes.

If my taste in music were to define who i am, what is my random music choices actually saying about the person i am??

beebianca's photo
Fri 10/30/09 04:11 PM
i dont think it is too much at all, maybe a little more about the type of woman you are loking for?

but looks good, and good luck

bianca flowerforyou

beebianca's photo
Fri 10/30/09 04:18 AM
hi, im no good with the whole profile thing, so i wont comment about that, i just wanted to say, good luck and i hope you find what you're after..

beebianca's photo
Thu 10/29/09 02:53 PM

hi, im only new to the site, and got told my profile wasnt the best, so i best not give advice, not that i have any, going thru your profile, its great, says who you are, what your after, and leaves the reader wanting to know more about you. so i do hope your messages and reply's pick up.

good luck and hope you find what your after xo

actually, i don't see anything wrong with your profile..it's simple and states what you are after. only one typo:

I'm looking for the ever after you here people go on about.
here needs to be changed to hear.

:o)

thankyou, i fixed the typo, didnt even pick up on it..

beebianca's photo
Thu 10/29/09 04:53 AM
hi, im only new to the site, and got told my profile wasnt the best, so i best not give advice, not that i have any, going thru your profile, its great, says who you are, what your after, and leaves the reader wanting to know more about you. so i do hope your messages and reply's pick up.

good luck and hope you find what your after xo

Previous 1