Community > Posts By > WyndSyrin

WyndSyrin's photo
Mon 09/28/15 06:06 PM
I would only travel a long distance if and only if I was sure that it was going to go anywhere. If I had any doubts I won't leave the state by much

WyndSyrin's photo
Fri 07/17/15 05:46 PM
Edited by WyndSyrin on Fri 07/17/15 05:46 PM
Does it really happen or is that something for the movies and works of fiction?

WyndSyrin's photo
Wed 07/15/15 11:27 PM
While I personally don't care for the more than one spouce idea, I would like to point out some biblical facts here.

Abraham technically had two wives
Jacob had four.

The law according to Moses did not say it was wrong. And when Jesus was teaching he did not strike down the old law.

Now with that in mind; here is my rant. If the USA is supposed to have been founded on both Christian ideals and with religious freedom in mind how much hypocrisy can be tolerated when they tell Utah they won't be a state until they get rid of the multiple wives.

WyndSyrin's photo
Wed 07/15/15 10:38 PM
I agree with you, but there are lots of people that don't want to ask for help. It takes a certain kind of will power to realize you need help and to ask for it.

And I am still a big believer that there is no problem too big for our Savior to help with.

WyndSyrin's photo
Wed 07/15/15 08:25 PM
This might be the wrong forum to say this, but I need to say it: Do not worry about things we can't control. take all your problems to God. He will always be there for you and will never forsake you. As long as you trust in Him, things will work out for the better.

I don't just say that just to be saying it, I really believe it. Its hard at first to understand, but if you were to just give it all over to God you will see how your life will change

WyndSyrin's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:39 PM
Any nice and genuine women that live in north central Missouri on here

WyndSyrin's photo
Sun 07/12/15 10:42 PM
Easy

WyndSyrin's photo
Sun 07/12/15 05:58 PM
OK here is a word game idea. I'll start with a word and the next person must use the last letter of that word as the first one of the next word. Simple and yet complicated all at the same time.

First word

Topaz

WyndSyrin's photo
Sat 07/11/15 08:20 PM
I must be nuts for reading 3 books at once

Dance with dragons-george RR martin
Left behind can't remember the authors names
And book 10 of the wheel of time saga

WyndSyrin's photo
Sat 07/11/15 08:00 PM
*gets on soap box* marital infidelity seems to be much more common now days than it was back when I was younger. Most marriages, and this is my opinion, seem to be based on what a person sees on the outside. Sad it is, but that is what I am seeing, or it is because a young couple get married because the woman got pregnant and the mans family insist they get married.

I am sure that there are other reasons why it happens, but it all boils down to trust and communication between the two. It takes two to make any relationship work or to destroy it. *gets off soapbox*

WyndSyrin's photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:05 PM
I was being nice about it. It more like "social graces of a stump, and socially inept"

WyndSyrin's photo
Fri 07/10/15 01:18 PM
There has been only one perfect person in the world and he is coming back soon

WyndSyrin's photo
Fri 07/10/15 10:44 AM
*pricks finger with needle and gets blood* yeah I am real last I checked.

Get targeted too often by scammers and its always the same things they want just worded differently every time. Almost makes a person wary of everyone

WyndSyrin's photo
Thu 07/09/15 07:50 PM
Glad somebody is willing to explain a bit. Didn't need the wall of text flame that essentially said be a liar and don't say how you really are

WyndSyrin's photo
Thu 07/09/15 07:27 PM
I realize that long term relationships don't happen over night, if they did I would be suspicious. I made it clear and still do now, that down the road I am wanting a serious long term relationship with the hopes of it leading to more. Seems hard to grasp sometimes. I expect it to take time, just don't want that person to wonder wtf when after a good deal of time goes by that I am popping the question

WyndSyrin's photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:41 PM
I guess I do see the difference. Better to find out now than later on I guess

WyndSyrin's photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:35 PM
That was what I was trying to do, but as I said I think it blew up in my face

WyndSyrin's photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:30 PM
Darn, you discovered my secret

WyndSyrin's photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:21 PM
OK here's the situation, (please no DJ jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince remarks) was talking to a gal that I met earlier today on here. I told her upfront what I was looking for, aside from what I stated on my profile which was a long term relationship that could turn into more.

I think I scared her away. Was I too hasty to say that? I wanted to be honest

WyndSyrin's photo
Thu 07/09/15 12:03 PM
Well edited profile a bit and hope its better

Previous 1