Community > Posts By > mr_maybe

mr_maybe's photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:09 PM
It looks like the director got obsessed with Ninja Gaiden for three months and said, "F*** IT I NEED TO MAKE THIS!" Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing i'm just callin it how I see it.

mr_maybe's photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:06 PM
enuui

mr_maybe's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:11 AM
Intriguing. I haven't taken on a real challenging recipe yet thank you

mr_maybe's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:30 AM
Here's a question. As a huge H. P. Lovecraft fan i probably take some things too seriously and while I don't believe it I want to know if anybody else here has put some thought to The Necronomicon? The one that is regularly distributed in Barnes and Noble with the story of having been handed over by a monk to some rare books dealer is of course a fake but there has been rumor of a new document that is beginning to go into circulation that actually is written by Abdul Alhazred (the Mad Arab) called Al Azif which does outline his persuit of an arabian princess through ungodly ancient times where things he called, "Old Ones," warred with eachother in the sky and did share many of the names used in H. P. Lovecrafts stories, namely Cthulu.
Personally I believe that, more likely that not, it's not a true story but probably the greatest epic ever written, but I do believe that the world is WAY WAY WAY.... older than any religion or scientific study has thought of considering. I have no evidence of it but I believe it. And I also believe that it may be likely that something far more unnerving and disturbing than a god could be waiting for us after death

mr_maybe's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:18 AM
hey so I like to cook every once in a while (mostly, but not always desserts)and I was wondering how exactly you make icing on a cake better. Don't get me wrong I make a mean chocolate cake and icing to match but I want a very specific consistency (yes like my grandmas). The recipe I have says, basically, put a but load of cocoa into a but load powdered sugar, add a butt load of butter and a little bit of milk and mix. It turned out pretty good but my grandmas icing is like a separate entity on the cake that solidifies to the point just before fudge. It's like you could put your entire hand onto the iced cake and take it off and it would be completely dry without any icing on it but once you take a slice the icing just melts in your mouth into this thick creamy chocolatey entity.
what's your pointers?

mr_maybe's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:06 AM
sorry I posted twice, mouse happy on too much caffeine

mr_maybe's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:05 AM
I love how many people are referring to psychic vampires. I don't know if you guys know this but that's actually a major topic in The Satanic Bible. I'm not saying it isn't true, I'm just saying it makes me laugh how it's possible that so many more people than I thought actually read that thing. Probably doesn't matter everyone knows the author made it all up any way.

mr_maybe's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:05 AM
I love how many people are referring to psychic vampires. I don't know if you guys know this but that's actually a major topic in The Satanic Bible. I'm not saying it isn't true, I'm just saying it makes me laugh how it's possible that so many more people than I thought actually read that thing. Probably doesn't matter everyone knows the author made it all up any way.

mr_maybe's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:53 PM
that's a somewhat peculiar description. Kind of reminds me of marilyn Manson but honestyly he's in my list of ten men I'd go gay for right behind jesus and right after The Conan Brothers (yes the Conan Brothers count as one person, it would be a very special relationship)

mr_maybe's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:55 AM
hey what's your favorite facial features if it's eyes or hair gotta say the color. For me I love high cheek bones but I know when they're cosmetic and hate those kind, don't want to be dating Joan Rivers, and I LOVE RED HAIR. I'm not saying I wouldn't make an exception but I know what I like.

mr_maybe's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:49 AM
Do any of you know a person whose taken way too much acid and is gonna being seeing colors for the next ten years?

mr_maybe's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:04 AM
something I've noticed that's funny is how easy some people make themselves think they're with the right person. Example I've dropped acid with my friends a couple times who are together and it's guaranteed, every time, that at some point they will hold eachother crying for twenty minutes and make out, and when watch that you think, "man that's commitment."

mr_maybe's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:45 PM
two things I loved about this movie

A. there's actually a scene where they're killing zombies in an amusement park and the camera goes to an angle where it looks like you're playing a first person shooter game. that's like the most hilariously cliche thing that could ever happen in a zombie movie that's never actually happened but should of.

B. They kill Bill Murray, there I said it, ruined a little tid bit in the movie, I'm sorry but I had to say it, it was awesome. And they don't just kill Bill Murray playing a part they actually had Bill Murray acting like himself, and playing himself with the specific purpose of making it look like they actually killed Bill Murray. How much more hilarious could you get.

P.S. I'm on the fence about a sequel. Sequels, in my experience ruin movies but I'm not gonna say I wouldn't watch Zombie Land six if it came to my local video rental store.

P.P.S.-If you liked Zombie Land just know they're making World War Z (the greatest Zombie book ever written) into a movie. I have no idea what they're saying it's gonna be like, but they are makin it

mr_maybe's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:48 PM
yeah honestly guys I have been feeling these things but I just posted this because it's my first day here and I wanted to say something serious instead of spending all day responding to the sexy forum about the people who posted above me. I figured I get this response and I do appreciate it but let's not put too much thought to it.

mr_maybe's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:24 PM
bingo the imaginary dollar goes to pkd

mr_maybe's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:22 PM
holy **** I just got called an emo. nothing brings you down to earth faster than that

mr_maybe's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:19 PM
I just got to say HOLY SHT THAT WAS FAST. that's like eleven posts in less than an hour holy sht.

mr_maybe's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:47 AM
if there's a * next to it I've done it

1.drop acid *
2.find romance
3.go on a cruise *
4.perform standup *
5.go to a foreign country *
6.get some poetry/fiction published
7.have sex (came close but struck out)
8.have a kid on purpose
9.go streaking in a public place and get away with it
10.kiss a complete stranger

would like to see yours. Have fun.

mr_maybe's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:40 AM
I was just wondering does everybody, right around twenty start getting that feeling that there's really no such thing as mr. or mrs. right because honestly, even though the thought doesn't really get me depressed, that thought just kind of makes me wonder what's the point in even saying two words to anyone of the opposite gender and it's really affecting my social life. I have friends and I talk to women but The closest thing I've had to romance was a crazy girl in highschool that needed serious psychiatric help.

mr_maybe's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:04 AM
Forgive me for falling
asleep

I truly cared for what
you said

But your lap was so inviting
so soft and
so warm

For those of you who don't know the stylistic reference, you NEEED to read more William Carlos Williams. A dollar goes to the person who can tell me what this poem is basically a copy of by him

P.S.
you don't really get a dollar :wink:

Previous 1