Community > Posts By > AnitaRRC

AnitaRRC's photo
Sat 12/03/16 12:17 AM
Mrsharmony, thank you for your voice if reason

The regenve is mine, says the Lord .

For the facts please read this.
http://deathpenaltyinfo.org/50-Facts

In France, death penalty was abolished after a horrific miscarriage of justice.

In Britain death penalty was also abolished in 1973.
Read here about one of the coast convictions and judge yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liam_Holden

Luckily most countries in the world have abolished capital punishment or don't execute any longer
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liam_Holden

AnitaRRC's photo
Sun 11/27/16 09:29 PM

Also a bit off cell phone number giving out why is it every guy that is emailing me 5 ft 7 lol, what is the odds of that? I don't know very many men 5 ft 7 here in states, forgive me if you are that's fine, just I swear Ive gotten 30 emails from 5ft7 and all Catholic by the way. Is this same person using others pictures or what? Are there really that many 5ft 7 men out there?

that is about 1.70 right?
that is only 5 cm less than me, I am 1,75..
and yes most men here are smaller than me.
You have obviously never been in Peru or Portugal :)

AnitaRRC's photo
Sun 11/27/16 09:18 PM

How it happens that pictures are so awfully distorted on Mingle profiles ? I never saw that anywhere on social web sites... It's as much absurd as the huge majority of profiles here are empty (without any information) out the pic...

A simple workaround, Left click and drag the picture up to your browser and drop it in your browser window. It will open full size. Without distortion. I know for sure this method works with the Google browser.

Charles you are a star!! Thank you for this hint.

AnitaRRC's photo
Fri 11/25/16 09:50 PM

Anderson Rabin and Wakeman are playing a concert in Seattle next Wednesday night at the Moore Theater. Any woman who has two tickets is welcome to take me along and have her way with me afterward tongue2

Where do I get 3 tickets, one for a plane and two for the show?
I didn't even know they were still around.. you lucky so and so!!!

AnitaRRC's photo
Fri 11/25/16 05:15 PM

Americans can spot Americans, the way French spot French, Russian spot Russian, ect ect. You can spot someone who speaks usa English and a foreigner writes book english. Scammers speak English wery good. But it's their grammatics and use of English that give them away.

So if I , as a non US citizen of a different culture and language background , can spot 3 GRAMMAR ;) mistakes in your short comment, does that make me scammer?
Or are you not from the US... oh dear in that case slap me.

Rest assured, my scammers' grammar was worse than yours.
Even worse, Male scammers love to pretend they are engineers or garage owners and can't answer a simple question about an alternator problem.

This method is actually much faster and easier than analysing the grammar, you know straight away the guy is from Africa.

Another favourite of mine is to try out whether they have the foggiest idea where I live.. Just about every scammer thinks I am on an island :D

AnitaRRC's photo
Thu 11/24/16 11:07 PM

Calgary is a bit under 32 f in celius about-3 tomorrow will be +9 celius 48f YAhoo its warm.laugh laugh :wink:

thank you for using units that mean something!! happy happy

here it is under 20ºC since 3 days which is cold... about 40 kts with rain the hurricane is coming any minute now. had about 30 cms of rain today, no kidding.

AnitaRRC's photo
Thu 11/24/16 10:53 PM
A bright ,positive mind. Tolerant for different views and cultures, with good technical understanding, curious and conscious.
Active and outdoor type.
Most important.. he has to treat me as he would like to be treated.

And I wouldn't mind him being strong enough to lift a gearbox.
Why you asked.. because they are darn heavy :) and I hate to lift them on my own.

AnitaRRC's photo
Wed 11/23/16 08:41 PM
Dear Rosie
I have tried the orange upload button in Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
NOTHING works.
I haven't seen the FB import button either.

This is an old Mac BOok running Yosemite.

Usually I am not that dim, I have uploaded thoussands of pics on 500px. epz, Viewbug, my own web site, FB you name it.
But this one beats me.

AnitaRRC's photo
Tue 11/22/16 05:52 PM
Del I mean this here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/flottwell/albums/72157660839106433
or this..
https://www.facebook.com/tierrafirmaLR/photos/a.484013235132525.1073741825.484012148465967/484013245132524/?type=1&theater

AnitaRRC's photo
Wed 11/16/16 05:17 PM
From here ( Guanacaste Costa Rica) north to Canada , come back, repair and adapt, then south to Patagonia.

When i was young i wanted to drive from Europe to Beijing .. it wasn't possible. And then there were too many wars. And too many different languages.

This one I can actually do. No language problems, no visa stress and no wars

AnitaRRC's photo
Wed 11/16/16 05:06 PM
I had to sell all but one when i moved to Costa Rica.
Still have my Classic Range Rover . And I am already on the lookout for more

Used to cater for all British classic cars but here I do only Land Rover. The roads are too bad for MGs and Jaguars here.

AnitaRRC's photo
Wed 11/16/16 04:52 PM
Edited by AnitaRRC on Wed 11/16/16 04:59 PM

I prefer my off-roading to be on horseback. Quieter, less noisy, and a whole lot less damage to the environment. Plus you con go more interesting places!

Seriously? I prefer 300 HP to 1 HP myself. Noise dont bother me, and where I go, it wont bother anyone either.

What damage do you refer to? Do you own a car? Do you drive to work, store, etc...? What impact does the majority of the world have on the environment by driving on a paved road? What was there before the road?

I can go places your horse will never be able to go, and cover a whole lot more terrain at the same time. As far as more interesting, I doubt that as well. Can your horse climb 14,000 ft up a mountain trail, and back down in 4 hrs? Then do another for the next 4 hrs?

Right up my street. I have never been on a horse, they have no brakes, no reverse and no diff lock.
But I have done about 50,000 kms of dirt roads many very rocky ones and I have got stuck in the mud badly more than once. Repairing Land Rover is my profession. So. Yes, is there anything better to do than going out with a 4x4? Apart from having a break to take some great pictures on that mountain top?

AnitaRRC's photo
Tue 11/15/16 06:59 PM
Yes, I am European and I speak 5 languages. Didn't know that was a problem?
I actually like it here a lot better than on another site where I had 5 scammers per day.
Why a male scammer so b...y silly, always the same phrases, always the same stolen pictures and totally impossible profiles..

Like a 2,22 m tall Brazilian native American with the picture of somebody very European, which turned out to be Russian politician.

Oh dear.

And why do 70% of the men in my country omit all content in their profile? They don't need to speak English Spanish will do :)

AnitaRRC's photo
Tue 11/15/16 06:04 AM
You do sound interesting enough, sure if you were anywhere near me or here on a trip I would probably be interested.

As Mazie said, I just click no on all the empty profiles, they are totally uninteresting.
If you come across scammers, please put a warning on scamwarners.com

it is free and a big help to all.
If you have harvested some scammer emails, please contact me there is a community out there who baits them and makes their life very difficult. They are UK based like yourself.

AnitaRRC's photo
Mon 11/14/16 09:58 PM
Hi,
first let me wish you good luck, we all need that.

1- Use photos 2,3,4 not the grumpy looking ones. Funny yes, cheeky, but not grumpy.

2 - fill in the form. Interests, write a bit about yourself. I know it is difficult and my own isn't working that well but then I am another age group.

3 - Say what you do for a living. It is far easier to send a message to a person whose level of education you can guess. Or if your native langauge is not English, write something in that language as well. Widens the scope.

AnitaRRC's photo
Mon 11/14/16 08:39 PM
Nicaragua to get another stamp

AnitaRRC's photo
Mon 11/14/16 08:34 PM

Iraqi women ditch burqas as they arrive at IDP camp after fleeing Mosul

http://youtu.be/FhLpRYq3QLg/
2:24 seconds

made my day :)

AnitaRRC's photo
Mon 11/14/16 07:45 PM
1983 2 door Range Rover with a diesel engine and an interior from a 1990 model.

had to sell the others when I moved to costa rica.

AnitaRRC's photo
Mon 11/14/16 07:39 PM
thank you so much for your warm welcome and valuable hints.
Photos..
I must be really thick but I tried that orange upload button in Firefox, Chrome and Safari and then I updated Flash player, still nothing.

Can you fill me in what I'm doing wrong please.. Thank you.

The reason I said 2 hours was actually half an hour each day.

Last stupid question.. how do you extend the distance filter to another country. Mine is at as big as possible but the search results never pass the border which is only 75 kms as the crow flies.
I bet I am just not seeing it.

AnitaRRC's photo
Mon 11/14/16 05:42 AM
thank you.. Now I have one person :)

I have tried that match thing for about 2 hours till the same people without any descriptions popped up again.

Yes I will search for another photo. There are hardly any decent ones of me, I am ususally behind the camera!

Previous 1