Community > Posts By > brian10x

brian10x's photo
Sat 07/16/16 06:36 AM
And I don't hit women, sorry.

brian10x's photo
Sat 07/16/16 06:36 AM
If you really wanted someone, you would at least spell simple words correctly.

brian10x's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:05 PM
I actually found an article on the Mingle blog that deals with exactly the same thing. Its a good read:
http://mingle2.com/blog/view/are-you-saying-no-to-a-possible-match-made-in-heaven

brian10x's photo
Sun 07/03/16 08:59 PM
I hope my post isn't moved. I live in Tucson, and I was hoping to get feedback from others nearby.drinker

brian10x's photo
Sun 07/03/16 01:28 PM
I've been dating on the internet since its inception. I've observed a couple of things.

First, with the internet, you get a wide selection of people to choose from. Like the other site suggests, there are "plenty of fish" out there.

Second, this vast selection of dating partners makes it all too easy to judge a person based only on the raw data from their profile.

Its all too easy to try and find that one "perfect" person that clicks all the right boxes. I'm just as guilty, crossing off endless likes and dislikes, coming up with clever and amusing emails, only to meet the peson and find we have absolutely no chemistry.

That ever happen to you?

So I got to thinking about past relationships, and two of my longest lasting and most satisfying were pre-internet. (Yeah, I'm old!) In both cases, we didn't know that much about each other yet the chemistry was strong and immediate, and, frankly, I didn't care if we listened to different music or if she smoked or if I would like her friends.

I've committed to a change. Other than a few key points, I'm not gonna worry too much about the details. Do we have fun talking on the phone? Is it easy to talk in person? Does everything just seem "easy" and it it doesn't feel like work? Like a job interview?

How do you people feel?

Captain Quirk

brian10x's photo
Sun 07/03/16 01:14 PM
ARE there not IS there. frustrated