Community > Posts By > Scrittore

Scrittore's photo
Tue 11/17/09 12:49 PM
Good man.

Scrittore's photo
Tue 11/17/09 12:45 PM
His interpretation was grammatically correct...

Scrittore's photo
Mon 11/16/09 06:02 PM
John Safran retaliated with an atheist door knocking sketch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U58wgn-9Y3c

Scrittore's photo
Mon 11/16/09 04:00 AM

Stop! It's tac-hammer time?

Scrittore's photo
Mon 11/16/09 03:48 AM
Edited by Scrittore on Mon 11/16/09 03:49 AM
Just deactivate your account old son.

And turn off caps lock, it's very stand-offish.

Scrittore's photo
Mon 11/16/09 02:52 AM
Just about every country would not take them.

Proof?

Who was instrumental in creating a Jewish settlement in Israel after the War...

That would be Britain's fault.

...The United states has always done what is right.It has finished more Wars and brought more peace than any country in the history of this planet...

Boshe.

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:46 PM
A Chihuahua.

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/14/09 10:52 PM

So someone my age is undateable? Maybe you just had a bad experience.

Very.

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:29 PM

No biggie to me!!

I never see the kind I like though!

Hairy!!:heart:

Hooray for Gossipmpmlove

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:28 PM

just curious as to if the guy just wants a fling, why not go to bar and pick up a woman that wants the same? kinda thought a dating site was for ....dating, getting to know someone, finding out what you have in common, not for meaningless sex, if a woman sees a guy with a no shirt pic, it kinda makes them think hes just on here for sex, and maybe thats why all the guys are on here, and dont that kinda ruin it for all the nice guys?

Stop trying to be rational Chilly, it's no wonder you don't understand their behaviour!

But in fairness to them, bars are terrible places to go looking for a woman. Everyone's too guarded.

Scrittore's photo
Fri 11/13/09 01:45 AM
Stitching doesn't stop the fluid leakage. In my experience, you want Liquid Nails.

Scrittore's photo
Fri 11/13/09 01:43 AM
Fantastic!

Scrittore's photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:28 PM
If he becomes nervous and socially inept when he's talking to you, or suddenly begins talking in great detail about something that's both very boring and very irrelevant, then he's probably interested.
My friends at the Celtic Club never learn that panic doesn't help...

Scrittore's photo
Wed 11/11/09 04:34 AM
Well, how much older do you mean?

Scrittore's photo
Wed 11/11/09 03:51 AM

HELLO FOLKS,
I just want to introduce my self to whoever might be interested. i am just a nice guy with God fearing HEART. you may call me a good guy if you like, but i poses a natural sense of humor. i am charismatic in nature in other words i make things to happen.

IF you ask me i can say that every body in MINGLE 2 have one or two purpose that brought us here. some are just here for fun while others are here to meet their heart desire. i don't know the category you belong, but me i am here for a serious business.

I AM here to meet my idle woman. i know there are two personality in woman. the outer part of a woman complies of here outward beauty, the inner woman is the real personality of a woman. some people often got confuse because of outward beauty of woman.

To cut matter short, i am here to meet a woman that posses the two personality of a woman. a woman that has the fear of God in her and respect for common man.please contact me for a serious relationship. be you black or white, it doesn't rely matter to me.i believe real love has no measure. remember i am dying for real love.

I think you should make it clear that you want an ideal woman, not an idle one. There's a life changing distinction.

Good luck Squire.

Scrittore's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:42 PM

Good topic! However, I beg to differ. Good advice is good advice, no matter who is giving it. I wouldn't want to take relationship advice from a miserable person in a 30 year marriage.

Very true Mr. Fox, this is a case of ad hominem garbage. Play the ball, not the man, for God's sake.

Scrittore's photo
Mon 11/09/09 02:18 PM
Edited by Scrittore on Mon 11/09/09 02:23 PM
Charlie Brooker has a nice segment on reality TV on his Screenwipe show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBwepkVurCI

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:41 PM
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:23 PM
I buy a pack of 20 every Friday night as a treat for weekends, I might stop next year though.

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:20 PM

I read a Blandings novel, or a bit of Joyce if sleep elludes me.

Reading is very good when I can't sleep, as well.

Any favourite authors?