Community > Posts By > Scrittore

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:16 PM
I read a Blandings novel, or a bit of Joyce if sleep elludes me.

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:30 PM

New lady on mingle, she is intelligent, beautiful, and my age. Why does she have to be over 14 hours away by car?!

Haha, at least you're not Australian, over here everything and everyone's at least fouteen hours away by car, usually more.:wink:

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:15 PM
Once upon a time, it would have been The Pogue's 'Rainy Night in Soho', now though?

Hmm.

Deep Purple's 'Highway Star'

Oooh, I'm in Heaven again
I got everything
Like a moving ground
An open road
An' Everything.

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:06 PM

I'd like to see her naked too and doing naughty things. I just like the fact that Australia is considering passing this law, maybe the U.S should follow suit so KISS can't dress up two yahoo's and pass em off as Ace and Peter plus I hear that in Perth the number of women out number men and the women don't particularly care for Aussie men because they are meat heads and only care and talk about Rugby.

Damn! England was lucky at the last tri-nations, that's all it was. Bloody luck!

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:04 PM
Don't Stop - Rolling Stones

Don't stop, honey dawn't stop...

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:31 PM

Things have changed so much over the years, People want instant gratification and it's easy to find sex on the first date now???

I think everyone should play hard to get and only e-mail people or date if there is mutual agreement to Courting first, like the old days.

I'm Old School, so you don't have to take my advicespock

Steve

There's no school like the old school.

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:43 PM

Ah, there's just no knowing with some people Annet, I've been contacted by girls before and never heard back from them.

It's probably something that'll keep their therapists fat and sleek for years to come, but we'll never really know. Perhaps it's better not to.

Swings and roundabouts, as my father says.

Thank you. I love your picture. You and the birds are wonderful. The picture reminds me of calm.

flowerforyou

'S my pleasure, you're the picture of serene tranquility yourself. Keep the chin up, I'm sure you'll find a smelly layabout who'll make you happy.

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:30 PM
Ah, there's just no knowing with some people Annet, I've been contacted by girls before and never heard back from them.

It's probably something that'll keep their therapists fat and sleek for years to come, but we'll never really know. Perhaps it's better not to.

Swings and roundabouts, as my father says.

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:32 AM
The Great Wall of China?

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:21 AM
Ah, OK, what's your access to literature like over there? Because there's a very good book by Stephen Fry called The Ode Less Travelled, which is to help people start writing poetry.

What style did you use and were there any writers who influenced you?

Scrittore's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:30 AM
Do you have any of your work I can see?

One of the reasons why a lot of people stop writing is that it's difficult, very difficult and often very boring. I forget his name, but a man once said "I love writing before I start and when I finish, the rest of the time it's Hell." So when you stop it can be difficult to get your momentum back.

Another reason lots of people struggle is that they try to write before they've got their ideas sorted out. Most of my writing time is taken up by thinking and researching - knowledge is the seed of ideas. Perhaps instead of trying to write, you need to find something that you want to write about?

I hope that helps mate.

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:07 PM
You're profile's fine, if I lived in England I'd be on the way (as in "Call the wife, tell 'er I'm ohn *THE* way) over to ask you out for brunch.

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:24 PM
Love? Lie, more like!

No, I'm not bitter, there's not much positive feedback yet, but I'm only young...

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:21 PM

Milk
Ice tea
Dr pepper
Eggs
Pepperoni
Provolone
Mortadela
Liverwurst
Salami
Condiments
Water
Ziti
Dips
Oj
Cranberry juice
Butter
Cream cheese
Yougurt
:heart:

Golly, you take much better care of your fridge than I do...

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:10 PM
You complete your accounts and tax return.

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:09 PM
Beer, mustard, beef and mixed salad ingredients.

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:31 PM

soo uhh mebbe im a bit dim but i didnt get it .. did he yell **** when it got quiet or soil himself or neither?

No you're not dim, I just wasn't clear enough. Harris was in the play, but he was so drunk that he forgot, so he yells ****! when he realises he's meant to be on stage.

Haha, you're quite welcome to prefer Ferris Bueler, it had much better production value.

Scrittore's photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:03 PM
The late and lamented Richard Harris was notorious for his love of alcohol. One Saturday, during the hieght of the London theatre season, he took his friend A.P.Anderson, a recently arrived New Yorker, on a tour of the pubs of London; quite an undertaking.
They happily drank the day away until 9.30pm, when they were forcibly ejected from The Red Edward, a little tavern near the British Museum (where most of Africa is still housed). The two men had become so intoxicated that they weren't allowed in any of the pubs they came across and Anderson despaired, until Harris suggested that they go to the theatre; "There's girls and booze darling, and no nasty doormen!"
So they went to see Shakespeare's The Tempest.
It was a fine production, and twenty minutes in the stage lights dimmed for the set-change. Harris leaned over to Anderson and whispered, "You'll love this bit darling, it's wonderful. This is where I come on... Shiiiiit!"

Scrittore's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:36 PM
I like to think of myself less as a scammer and more as a Foward Thinking Relationships Innovator.

How do you tell?

Scrittore's photo
Fri 11/06/09 04:53 PM
Welcome to the Australian quarter.