Community > Posts By > Pepperedbelle

Pepperedbelle's photo
Sun 11/20/16 06:54 AM
flowerforyou Hi greeneyes, I do agree with you. It is both a shame and sad that some have lost the art of conversation.

Pepperedbelle's photo
Sun 11/20/16 06:50 AM
When I told him that I felt that he is not into me by not calling, he replied by saying that I should have told him that I need him to call me...OUCH!

Pepperedbelle's photo
Sun 11/20/16 06:47 AM
Hi Maxsterx, thanks for your time in sharing your thoughts. I, however, would like to assure you that there is no way I will send money to a man just to see me. I think it is pathetic for any woman to do that.

Pepperedbelle's photo
Sun 11/20/16 05:07 AM
flowerforyou Gee, thanks. You made my day. It means I did the right thing.

Pepperedbelle's photo
Sun 11/20/16 05:00 AM
Edited by Pepperedbelle on Sun 11/20/16 05:04 AM
Hi, I recently ended a potential great relationship because he would only send texts and not bother to call. (We use Viber). I took it as a sign that he was not really into me based on my experience with other interested guys I met in dating site who were persistent to ask for my number so they could hear my voice.

He told me that he used to call his ex EVERY DAY and would even travel 7 hours just to see her.:cry: What is one-minute call versus 7 hours of travel?

Dating and romance blogs also mention that when a man does not call, he simply is not into you.

Your thoughts?