Community > Posts By > Samuel1141984

Samuel1141984's photo
Sat 02/25/17 06:17 AM

I think attractions are just a 'bell', as in pavlovs dog

something we associate with a desired end, based upon past experiences,,, conscious and sub conscious

I have an attraction for taller men with broader shoulders, Ben Affleck, Denzel Washington, Tom Selleck, Morris Chestnut physiques

maybe because I respected my dad as such a good man and he held those qualities physically, there may cause a sub conscious correlation?

who knows?

convincing enough . thank you

Samuel1141984's photo
Sat 02/25/17 06:16 AM

Well your in Luck. there is a "Victoria's (Big) Secrete".. opening in your area soon.

thanks

Samuel1141984's photo
Sat 02/25/17 06:16 AM

Maybe because you really like the female form with all of it's curves. There were certain times in history when a big women with a lot of curves were considered beautiful & very sexy. ( look at Ruben's paintings - you'd love them big beautiful women) I went to art school and when it came to life drawing we all agreed (that we'd much rather draw women than men - so many interesting shapes & curves to their body whereas the male body is more angular & linear

yes i once read that , and even fashion models were fat women which is totally not accepted now .
I am going to search for Ruben's paintings , thanks for the infos

Samuel1141984's photo
Sun 01/01/17 05:24 AM
it is so true .
i have seen her in my dreams for the past 15 years . can you imagine?
although we never met after we were apart .

Samuel1141984's photo
Thu 12/22/16 11:42 AM

question is : why would I always seek BBWs ,is there any main reason I would love to have sex with them ?
All opinions welcomed ..thank you

Sex is in the head ... and comes from child hood issues.

If mom and dad were 'healthy' let's say ... love each other, we not addicts, he gave him self to his woman .. stuff like that.

Then you would see that modeled and that would get into your Duck Disease (it is just the Human Condition we all have) ... so you would be only interested in being clean, sober, in love, healthy, do the pair bonding and harsh discipline of giving your self to your partner .. cause that is what you want to do.

In another case ... let's say you grew up in a family where daddy was a sex addict, lies all the time, has sex with you, the neighbors kids .. and is bi-sexual like he was Dennis Hastert as mom is 100 pounds over weight....

Then that would get into your Duck Disease (again just the Human Condition we all have) ... and you also would pick on heavy women .. who are only interested in dating bi-sexual guys that have no age discrimination. She would only be interested in you, cause her Daddy was a Dennis Hastert kind of guy.

So I could go on to other examples ... but they would all come out of the same dynamic and go to the same place.

If Daughter was raised in a home where Daddy was doing the upstairs maid, making babies that were out of the marriage and abandoning them, while also having sex with mommy ...

Then Daughter grows up to fall in love with a guy ... exactly like Daddy who lies, is a sex addict, uses no condoms or engage in Adult Responsible Behaviour ... they are all addicts, none of them cry ... and make little monsters for babies who grow up to be big monsters.

And so it goes ... on and on .. until some one fixes up their Duck Disease.

Every has to ... even if you come out of the so called 'Healthy family' ...

Your Defense Structure wants 'you' running your life .. not the ghosts of your good mom and dad ... and also not the ghosts of your sick mom and dad doing it.

If you want to know more here is a You Tube video to check out.

If this posting makes no sense to you what so ever ..

then FURGETTABOUT-IT !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1QrxgZtqik Duck Disease

sumbuddie wear blind sea

it made a lot of sense . im going to see this video .im so grateful for that you bestowed your priceless infos here

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 02:09 PM
I think men feel more attracted to women with experience . women who could spoil them in bed and help them feel their manhood , their narcissism .

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:51 AM

Ummmm it's called preference. Some like fat/skinny, short/tall...whatever

slaphead

thank you very much happy

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:50 AM

exactly how big is a BBW? care to give the vital statistics pls? shades

this is really hard to answer , but I wouldn't mind of any size ! or shall I say the biggest it is the sexiest it is hhhh . lolhappy

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:49 AM

If you like. No questions to be answered. Just enjoy.

thankslove happy :smile:

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:48 AM

question is : why would I always seek BBWs ,is there any main reason I would love to have sex with them ?

That is like asking why Kermit the Frog would marry Miss Piggy.

rofl rofl rofl

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:47 AM

I believe that our psychological responses to bonds and lack of bonds growing up molds the 'attractions' we develop

its different for everyone,,,

thats so right . thanks for dropping by :wink:

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:43 AM

what is the reason i feel more attracted to thick women?

Could be many reasons.
And it depends on a lot of things. Like if you don't find "average" or "normal" or "thin" or "athletic" women attractive at all.

And it could range anywhere from:
- you may not really find "thick" or "BBW" women more attractive, you find a certain body ratio most attractive. Like their hip to waist ratio falls within a small range and your subconscious mental math wizard has only experienced it with "thick" or "BBW's."

to

- you may be extremely insecure about your own looks, and "BBW" or "thick" is something you fear, and being with them is you trying to control your fear.

to

- you may be extremely vain, narcissistic, and shallow. Maybe you feel entitled to some kind of worship, you may also deep down resent or hate "thick" or large people. So you go after "thick" or "bbw" women believing they will be more grateful that someone like you would deign to be with them, you use them, then you dump them or passively aggressively cause the relationship to fail i.e. hurt and punish them.

to

- maybe they remind you of your mom

to

- maybe over time those are the only ones that talk to you, with the least amount of effort

to

- maybe you like something else entirely, with "thick" or "bbw" being the most common denominator coincidentally.
Such as youthful appearance. "Fat" people tend to not show wrinkles and can sometimes look babyish.
Or maybe you're kind of submissive and seek out a more powerful person, and you inherently respect someone bigger as having more power.

to

- maybe you've been socially trained to simply assume "thick" or "BBW" are bubbly and happy and when you're lonely you are unhappy, so you look for something to fix that.

to

- maybe you're lying. Maybe you notice "thick" and "bbw" women tend to be a large (pun not intended) percentage of those online and you're playing the numbers game, looking for right now. So you're posting a psychological game on the forums trying to get one to come chase you.

to

- maybe it's part of your DNA. Maybe the "thick" women you are attracted to is your DNA noticing your best potential DNA matches.

Could be one of those, a combination, or many other reasons.

yes you're right , I don't find those types of women attractive to some point , but in some way i still can have sex with them .
--yes 100% . certain body looks arouse my desire . you scored a golden goal here , I admire your Analyze so much that I don't want you to stop talking .
--Hmm , I am happy with this psychological theory ,but I don't think this one is correct . being stalked by alot of girls made me feel more secure .or it has helped me find a definite way through life . thannks
--Hmm . I need to think abt this point . you might be right ! asking my question here in the first place was for these kinds of reasons . thanks Mr .

--No, they don't .
--they're not .

--the last part of this point is very interesting . and to be honest you may be correct here ! do I seek a more powerful person ? yes i think you nailed it here . thanks again

--another goal here , now my life film comes in front of my eyes and reminds me of happy samples , of women ofcourse .

- Hey BIG NO ! . this one is just incorrect . this is the first time I ever this kind of posts or reveal such personal thing about me " you can sense my honesty through my upper replies to you " . besides I had thought the opposite before I posted this . i thought BBWs are not the vast majority on the internet , and i was hoping to find some people to understand my views well . and for that im hoping some one chases me , this is wrong ! i can message whoever i like and look for more chances apart from the " number " games which is some thing totally new to my personal conceptions .

--the DNA theory is always connected to a spot in in the truth field , and after i finished answering you , i shall say thanks for being here , I appreciate that it took you time to answer me wisely and beautifully . I can see a presidential potential inside ya .

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:19 AM

You like what you like. No need to analyze it. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be with someone you are attracted to.

now this just made my day . thank you very muchflowerforyou

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:19 AM

if bbw women are your preference then thats really cool, so many men just want a stick thin woman, its nice to read there are guys like you out there.
there are plently of us bbw's out there :blush:

Ohh I so love BBWs . I can't resist their attraction , no matter how big they are love love

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:17 AM

That million dollar question can only be answered by you... or a shrink.

flowerforyou

I needed some ideas here ,your points and opinions are more then a million dollars prize to me . shrinks are all the same . they are talkative enough to cause you a headache, but never gain any thing next to money .at least this is what i always thought abt them . thank youhappy

Samuel1141984's photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:13 AM

Maybe because you bruise easy ohwell

Hmmmhappy

Samuel1141984's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:36 PM
hey every body and nice to meet you all .
I have always liked big beautiful ladies . I can still remember when I was a pre-teen and I saw a big naked woman laying on the ground on a TV commercial , I totally shivered and panicked , later on I knew I am BBW lover .
my ex girl friend is a thick blond girl , and I still have fantasies about her as I would never ever forget our romantic moments ..unluckily we broke up for that she was very demanding ! very needy !
I am happy im talking things out on here . after that relationship I can't picture myself with a girl nextdoors , i prefer big ones , I am looking but I know that it's not easy to find some one who is attractive enough both mentally and physically .

Samuel1141984's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:20 PM
a trans guy ? if you mean a girl who changed into a man then i think women wouldn't even think about it . they will always be going for manhood unless they are lesbians , they will like a natural girl .

Samuel1141984's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:09 PM
it's a turn on for sure . but with the right person !

Samuel1141984's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:01 PM
love and sex . both are two sides for one coin believe me . love implies desire and total attraction to one another , when your hearts pounds, your organ shivers automatically ! you will picture your self utterly clung to his/her body and expressing what is inside you with the furthest your body could ever go . thanks you

Previous 1