Community > Posts By > sinbadd

sinbadd's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:46 PM
Not sure on age but sugar or should i say (brown sugar ) u aint nothing but beautiful!

sinbadd's photo
Wed 11/18/09 03:49 PM
People cheat for many reason but mostly due to the false promise that the "grass is green" Weather its sex or the whole relationship things do get old after awhile problems arise and for many it seems easier to just start over with what seems to be prefect. Of course in the end cheating just leads to broken hearts,family,self esteem and the effort that ones uses to hide this act from other half is much more then what most likly would have been needed to repair to some degree the broken relationship to begain with. In the end most ppl who cheat are left with empty promise,shame,and shattered dreams of what they have throwen away.

sinbadd's photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:00 PM
People in general are like peacocks showing off there feathers to attract like minded birds?

sinbadd's photo
Fri 11/13/09 05:10 AM
They would need to love all of me not just the parts they like and try to change the rest that does not work! To give up part of yourself is to loose the whole person and who you are as a sum total of your life exsperiences?

sinbadd's photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:16 AM
I have none but think afew on a woman are sexy! Too many and to me its like looking at a news paper that talks? Then there the age thing ive NEVER seen someone at 70 yrs old whos tats look good but maybe at that age you dont care?

sinbadd's photo
Wed 11/11/09 04:05 PM
I kept all the world safe by not letting any inmates escape on my watch!:smile:

sinbadd's photo
Wed 11/11/09 03:58 PM
"TCB" BABY!

sinbadd's photo
Wed 11/11/09 03:41 PM
CHEERS! enjoy your freedom!

sinbadd's photo
Wed 11/11/09 03:26 PM
I love elcis! but springsteen still "the boss"!

sinbadd's photo
Wed 11/11/09 02:33 PM
Taking a pole here when ppl think of "the king" which elvis do you like better the young skinny elvis,or the older fatter one with side burns???? My vote the old one LONG LIVE THE KING LOL!

sinbadd's photo
Tue 11/10/09 03:41 PM
Karate?? thats why god made guns,less work,more mess :)

sinbadd's photo
Tue 11/10/09 03:34 PM
Cleavage shots?? that goes under the heading of putting your best foot forward??? LOL

sinbadd's photo
Tue 11/10/09 03:13 PM
Why should i stop doing curls in squat rack? When the amount of weight left on there after you are done is just right for me.

sinbadd's photo
Tue 11/10/09 03:09 PM
the pale horse and its rider are on their way! make ready people!!

sinbadd's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:57 AM
If your pet is in great pain w/no chance of getting better its time. If they are just old,then mine have always just given me a look that said "PLEASE RELEASE FROM MY TIRED OLD BODY" I know sounds dumb but if you are close w/your pet they will let you know. Either way playing GOD w/your pets life REALLY SUCKS!! :(

sinbadd's photo
Mon 11/09/09 08:19 PM
GOD!

sinbadd's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:00 PM
I think i get it "wink"

sinbadd's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:34 PM
Melody,changed my profile still working on pics part got them (pics) from phone to computer but dont know how to get them from e-mail to folder,anyway thanks 4 ur help!!

sinbadd's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:32 PM
Not really venting,just wanted to put something out there that ppl would respond to hopefully? I am new here just trying to get a lay of the land and the ppl who vist their.

sinbadd's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:23 PM
I am just having fun(at my own exspense here) and leting ppl know alittle more about me thats all,sorry if i offened??

Previous 1