Community > Posts By > Afailure

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:35 PM
A lot of guys are looking for a lot more than just friendship.

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:32 PM
Your main picture that I see is just too dark. That's all.

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:28 PM
What the people below said,

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:24 PM
It depends who reads your profile, sees your picture, and what their opinion is. Some people will
like it, some won't, and some can take it or leave it,

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:19 PM
Act interested with women but just don't overwhelm them with negative subjects, come on too strong
or act desperate. And don't agree to go to gmail right away with women who ask you to, They are
frauds if they can't stay here for a while and talk, and you just need to keep looking. Best of luck
to you. You came here to the right place. Oh one last thing, Don't give them your cell phone number
right away even if you have one. Some women just want your personal information to scam you.

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:08 PM
Looks are in the eye of the beholder. Who's to say who is ugly? You may be a little different than other
people. I know I am, but I don't think that means anything about being ugly, nor does it apply to you.

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:05 PM
I don't think most women here are here for online dating, so the problem isn't you.

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:03 PM
I don't think many people find their soul mate here. I've been here 12 weeks and it all looks very promising
and then things fall apart. I won't say anymore except to say that I don't think the problem is you. I've been
here 12 weeks and no luck either.

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 09:57 PM
No picture with your profile suggests you're really not interested in meeting someone or you are flaky
or a scammer. A picture and a few words in your profile would help a lot. Best of luck to you,

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 09:52 PM
Lots of scammers here and the guys probably think you're not for real either, Just guessing. I think a lot
of people have poor communication skills too, and they have no idea how to carry on a conversation
and what the right things are to say. Just my opinion.

no photo
Wed 03/29/17 09:47 PM
I have a feeling that your boyfriend just likes to feel someonewhat in control, and maybe you are too aggressive
for him and it's a turn off to him. Just kind of play along to whatever he wants to do, but don't be overly
agrresive too much and see what happens. Best of luck to you,

no photo
Tue 03/28/17 04:15 AM
Write and record music, watch old television shows I missed the first time, build up my music collection
and drum roll: Try and find sincere younger women to have a long term relationship with, but they aren't
much interested in that subject here. Oh well, tears